Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Am I Really Saved?: The Witness of the Holy Spirit.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Peter is quoting from Joel 2:28-32
The promise of The Holy Spirit.
Ez 36:25-27

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Promise is a sacred oath and an oath is a sacrament
Thanks

Unity is impossible without the one same faith, one law of faith, and the one teaching authority!
Thanks

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13) one faith (eph 4:5) the faith delivered to the apostles (Jude 1:3)

Otherwise we fall under the condemnation of scripture!
2 pet 3:16

Ez 36:25-27

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Promise is a sacred oath and an oath is a sacrament
Thanks

Truth must be revealed by God thru Christ to His church (the apostles Jude 1:3) then must be proposed by the church, (Matt 28:19 gal 3:23) without error by the Holy Spirit! (Jn 16:13) one faith (eph 4:5) the faith delivered to the apostles (Jude 1:3)

Otherwise we fall under the condemnation of scripture!
2 pet 3:16

Jesus said:
John 16
12“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

This is an Amazing promise given to every believer that the Holy Spirit is our very own personal teacher and guide. It's for every believer.
Praise God!

Jesus said:
John 16
12“I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you. 15All that belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will receive from me what he will make known to you.”

This is an Amazing promise given to every believer that the Holy Spirit is our very own personal teacher and guide. It's for every believer.
Praise God!
No it don’t!
Please explain the authority of Christ, his priests / apostles
Jn 20:21 Matt 28:19-20 Matt 16:18-19 Matt 18;17-18
Etc. thanks

An apostle is defined strictly by the New Testament and no longer exists today, since these three conditions had to be met:
*The person had to have been an eyewitness to Jesus after his resurrection (1 Corinthians 9:1);
*Had to have been chosen by the Holy Spirit (Acts 9:15); and
*They had to have ministered with miraculous signs and wonders (Acts 2:43; 2 Corinthians 12:12).

The Apostles are the pillars of The Church who's names are written on the twelve foundations of Glory, whom we honor.

We are NOT Apostles, BUT the continuation of The Church of Christ, The Body of Christ... individual and also Corporate. The very temple of God.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

Romans 8:9
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Those that are Christ's have received the Spirit ..

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and [ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.]
39 [For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.]

1. The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children, Romans 8:16.

2. The Holy Spirit reveals truth.
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come, John 16:13

3. The Holy Spirit helps us overcome.
So, I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature, Galatians 5:16

4. The Holy Spirit gives us boldness to share the good news of Christ.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth, Acts 1:8

5. The Holy Spirit teaches and reminds.
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you, John 14:26

6. The Holy Spirit Sanctifies.
And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of God, 1 Corinthians 6:11

7. The Holy Spirit intercedes for us.
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weaknesses. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express Romans 8:26

8. The Holy Spirit confirms our relationship with God.
For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. Romans 8:14-17

9. Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them." John 14:15-21

The Promise is for:
Acts 2
..And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”

We know that we are saved by the Spirit He has given us....

Saved don’t mean salvation but redemption eph 2:8

??? This is a distinction without a difference. Redemption and salvation are bound up together in the same person: Jesus Christ. He is our Salvation; he is our Redeemer.

Acts 4:12
12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

1 John 5:11-13
11 And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.

1 Peter 1:18-19
18 ...you were redeemed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold,
19 but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot.

Revelation 5:9-10
9 And they sang a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for you were slain, and have redeemed us to God by your blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And have made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Redemption:
The redemption was accomplished by Christ with no participation on our part. All mankind is redeemed.
Lk 2:11 Jn 1:29 rm 5:8 1 pet 1:21-23

Jesus is the Redeemer for all who trust in him as their Savior and Lord. Those who don't trust in him stand under God's wrathful judgement at every moment. Christ's redeeming work on the cross is available to all but it is not applied to all. Those who refuse to repent of their sinful rebellion toward God and trust in Christ remain under God's terrible, eternal, holy wrath.

John 3:36
36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Romans 10:9
9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

So, no, all mankind is NOT redeemed in any actual, literal sense, only potentially.

Luke 2:11
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

There's no statement in this verse that you cited in support of the idea that Christ has redeemed all of mankind. I'm not sure, then, why you cited it.

John 1:29
29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

The perfection and divine infiniteness of Christ makes it possible for his atoning sacrifice as the Lamb of God to extend over all sin, but the effect of his atonement is not applied until the sinner, in repentance and faith, humbles himself under God's mighty hand, trusting in Christ as Lord and Savior. See above. This verse, though, doesn't say that Christ has redeemed the world.

1 Peter 1:18-23
18 knowing that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold,
19 but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot.
20 He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you
21 who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
22 Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart,
23 since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;

This passage, too, that you offered says nothing about Christ having actually redeemed all mankind. Again, why did you offer it in support of the notion that he had?

Salvation:
Is for those who are faithful and die in the grace of God united to Christ and in his saints at death enter into eternal salvation! Mk 13:13 Matt 24:13

Nonsense. Nothing could be plainer in God's word than that a lost person is saved in the here-and-now, not (hopefully) at the Final Judgment.

11 And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.

Not "hope you have eternal life"; not work really hard being faithful to God so that you might be saved (if you managed to be faithful enough); not I save myself, ultimately, by my own faithfulness to God; just "whoever has the Son has (not will have, possibly) life" and "you may know that you have (not will have, possibly) eternal life."

2 Corinthians 13:5
5 Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you—unless indeed you fail the test?

How could Paul have indicated here that people could know they were "in the faith" which is to say, they were saved, if a person's salvation (by which they come to be "in the faith") will only be determined at the Final Judgment? Paul must have believed that one is saved in the here-and-now, saved the moment one "confesses with their mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believes in their heart that God has raised him from the dead." (Romans 10:9-10)

Ephesians 2:4-5
4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

Here, Paul leaves no doubt that he believed a repentant sinner was saved, not at the Final Judgment, but at the moment of their trusting in Christ as Savior and confessing him as Lord. He wrote to the Ephesians, "...you have been saved" - a past accomplished fact - not "you will/might be saved."

1 Peter 2:9-10
9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
10 Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

In this passage, Peter weighs-in on the saved-right-now doctrine of salvation, declaring that his readers were already a "chosen race," a "royal priesthood," a "holy nation," and "God's people" called out of darkness into His marvelous light. These were not things that were to become true down the road in eternity (maybe) but were an already-established, spiritual reality for his born-again readers.

So, three of the most prominent figures in the Early Church agreed that a person was saved in the present, not - possibly - at the Final Judgment (or whenever in the future). In particular, they believed that a person was saved in the present from the power and penalty of sin and finally, at the Second Coming of Christ, from the presence of sin. This is why, at times, the writers of the New Testament wrote of a future salvation for the born-again, the final, full completion of their salvation when sin's presence will be eternally eradicated and they will don their resurrected, glorified body, like Christ's after his resurrection, and "put on incorruption" forever (Romans 8:18-25).

Last edited:
Mark 13:13
13 And you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

By what power does one "endure to the end"? Every, single saved person was saved while they were "dead in trespasses and sins" and "without strength," unable to save themselves (Ephesians 2:1; Romans 5:6-8). By what means, then, can any man "endure to the end" and thus save himself? No one has sufficient power of their own by which they might redeem themselves, and reconcile themselves to God, and cleanse themselves from the stain of their sin. Being perfect and infinite, ONLY Christ could do these things (John 14:6; Acts 4:12; 1 Timothy 2:5; John 1:29). So, then, by what means can a man "endure to the end"? He hasn't the power in-and-of himself to do so.

In the Person of the Holy Spirit, though, a born-again man has all the power he requires to "endure to the end." There is no other Power Source by which he can do so, in fact. But a man only comes to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit, he only becomes a "temple of God" (1 Corinthians 3:15; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20), by being born-again, which is to be indwelt by the Holy Spirit! (John 3:3-7; Titus 3:5-8; Romans 8:9-14; 1 John 4:13, etc.) So, then, one who "endures to the end" does so not in order to be saved, but because he is saved; his enduring to the end is one of many indicators he is, in fact, already saved.

The same goes for Matthew 24:13, obviously.

An apostle is defined strictly by the New Testament and no longer exists today, since these three conditions had to be met:
*The person had to have been an eyewitness to Jesus after his resurrection (1 Corinthians 9:1);
*Had to have been chosen by the Holy Spirit (Acts 9:15); and
*They had to have ministered with miraculous signs and wonders (Acts 2:43; 2 Corinthians 12:12).

The Apostles are the pillars of The Church who's names are written on the twelve foundations of Glory, whom we honor.

We are NOT Apostles, BUT the continuation of The Church of Christ, The Body of Christ... individual and also Corporate. The very temple of God.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

Romans 8:9
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Those that are Christ's have received the Spirit ..

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and [ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.]
39 [For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.]

1. The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children, Romans 8:16.

2. The Holy Spirit reveals truth.
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come, John 16:13

3. The Holy Spirit helps us overcome.
So, I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature, Galatians 5:16

4. The Holy Spirit gives us boldness to share the good news of Christ.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth, Acts 1:8

5. The Holy Spirit teaches and reminds.
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you, John 14:26

6. The Holy Spirit Sanctifies.
And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of God, 1 Corinthians 6:11

7. The Holy Spirit intercedes for us.
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weaknesses. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express Romans 8:26

8. The Holy Spirit confirms our relationship with God.
For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. Romans 8:14-17

9. Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them." John 14:15-21

The Promise is for:
Acts 2
..And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”

We know that we are saved by the Spirit He has given us....
Bishops are the successors of the apostles having same mission power and authority as Christ
Matt 28:19 apostles continue to the end acts 1:8 witnesses to the ends of the earth

No apostles no church no salvation
Thanks

??? This is a distinction without a difference. Redemption and salvation are bound up together in the same person: Jesus Christ. He is our Salvation; he is our Redeemer.

Acts 4:12
12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

1 Peter 1:18-19
18 ...you were redeemed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold,

Revelation 5:9-10
9 And they sang a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for you were slain, and have redeemed us to God by your blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And have made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Jesus is the Redeemer for all who trust in him as their Savior and Lord. Those who don't trust in him stand under God's wrathful judgement at every moment. Christ's redeeming work on the cross is available to all but it is not applied to all. Those who refuse to repent of their sinful rebellion toward God and trust in Christ remain under God's terrible, eternal, holy wrath.

John 3:36
36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

Romans 10:9
9 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

So, no, all mankind is NOT redeemed in any actual, literal sense, only potentially.

Luke 2:11
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

There's no statement in this verse that you cited in support of the idea that Christ has redeemed all of mankind. I'm not sure, then, why you cited it.

John 1:29
29 The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

The perfection and divine infiniteness of Christ makes it possible for his atoning sacrifice as the Lamb of God to extend over all sin, but the effect of his atonement is not applied until the sinner, in repentance and faith, humbles himself under God's mighty hand, trusting in Christ as Lord and Savior. See above. This verse, though, doesn't say that Christ has redeemed the world.

1 Peter 1:18-23
18 knowing that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold,
20 He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in the last times for the sake of you
21 who through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
22 Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart,
23 since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God;

This passage, too, that you offered says nothing about Christ having actually redeemed all mankind. Again, why did you offer it in support of the notion that he had?

Nonsense. Nothing could be plainer in God's word than that a lost person is saved in the here-and-now, not (hopefully) at the Final Judgment.

Not "hope you have eternal life"; not work really hard being faithful to God so that you might be saved (if you managed to be faithful enough); not I save myself, ultimately, by my own faithfulness to God; just "whoever has the Son has (not will have, possibly) life" and "you may know that you have (not will have, possibly) eternal life."

2 Corinthians 13:5
5 Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you—unless indeed you fail the test?

How could Paul have indicated here that people could know they were "in the faith" which is to say, they were saved, if a person's salvation (by which they come to be "in the faith") will only be determined at the Final Judgment? Paul must have believed that one is saved in the here-and-now, saved the moment one "confesses with their mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believes in their heart that God has raised him from the dead." (Romans 10:9-10)

Ephesians 2:4-5
4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us,
5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

Here, Paul leaves no doubt that he believed a repentant sinner was saved, not at the Final Judgment, but at the moment of their trusting in Christ as Savior and confessing him as Lord. He wrote to the Ephesians, "...you have been saved" - a past accomplished fact - not "you will/might be saved."

1 Peter 2:9-10
9 But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
10 Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

In this passage, Peter weighs-in on the saved-right-now doctrine of salvation, declaring that his readers were already a "chosen race," a "royal priesthood," a "holy nation," and "God's people" called out of darkness into His marvelous light. These were not things that were to become true down the road in eternity (maybe) but were an already-established, spiritual reality for his born-again readers.

So, three of the most prominent figures in the Early Church agreed that a person was saved in the present, not - possibly - at the Final Judgment (or whenever in the future). In particular, they believed that a person was saved in the present from the power and penalty of sin and finally, at the Second Coming of Christ, from the presence of sin. This is why, at times, the writers of the New Testament wrote of a future salvation for the born-again, the final, full completion of their salvation when sin's presence will be eternally eradicated and they will don their resurrected, glorified body, like Christ's after his resurrection, and "put on incorruption" forever (Romans 8:18-25).
And you can’t lose salvation?

And you can’t lose salvation?

Of course not. God saves us; we don't save ourselves.

A man who has been saved from a brain tumor by a neurosurgeon cannot undo the neurosurgeon' surgery, placing his tumor back into his brain. No more can we undo the saving work of Christ when it is applied to us. Like the saving work of the brain surgeon, the saving work of Christ is irreversible - in no small part because it doesn't in any way rely upon us. Again, he saves us; we don't save ourselves.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back