Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Angels Do Not Have Sex

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, 35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, 37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel, the son of Cainan, 38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God. Luke 3:34-38

Seth was the son of man.

Adam was the son of God.

Adam was created by God.

Seth was begotten of man.

ok aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, so that means you aren't born again as that is the verses I quoted. jesus alluded to that with nicodemus. it means that god by redepemtion made children. he created them. adam fell of course but all of us saved or lost have the image of god.
angels don't. never did, if you want to argue that then I will postulate satan can create, he can make suns, moon and stars. why would any demon bother with just man? animals? plants. nothing in the bible says angels can create. and lewis says correctly that nothing could stop a demon now from doing it again. all the devils know where they are going and yet they still tempt man. they don't care. so what is hell to them? they want to take us with them. so by saying that the verses in jude say they wouldn't is hog wash. in fact if it speed the judgement I bet they would do it In mass just to get more men in hell.

Only when we are born again are we declared to be "born of God".

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him. 1 John 5:1

Flesh gives birth to flesh.

The Spirit gives birth to spirit.

The daughters of men is a reference to women who were begotten of men.

sons of God is a reference of those who were created by God.

Jesus is the only Begotten of the Father.

JLB

JLB.

1When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

what does that mean? given psalms 82?

what happened in exodus? if you want to be that silly then you have negated what the idea of being a son is in the bible in this sense. do angels have the power to create worlds? life? man has some abilities as god gave us that. he put that in us. we don't see angels doing that and making words. they don't. they do what god bids them.

moses and all the faithful Hebrews were very much birthed by god. a circmusion didn't make on right with him. the child had to at the age he knew decide to be right with god as he did torah. its implied with the circumsion that the parents would raise the child in the torah and then the boy was held to his standing or falling by what he did or didn't do.that is why the bar and bat mitzvah are done and all about.

JLB.

what does that mean? given psalms 82?

what happened in exodus? if you want to be that silly then you have negated what the idea of being a son is in the bible in this sent. do angels have the power to create worlds? life? man has some abilities as god gave us that. he put that in us. we don't see angels doing that and making words. they don't. they do what god bids them.

The man Israel [Jacob] is the son of Isaac.

34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, 35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, 37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel, the son of Cainan, 38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God. Luke 3:34-38

Now Jacob was renamed Israel, by the Lord.

However, Israel was still Issac's son.

Prophetically speaking Jesus is The Israel of God, and is God's firstborn.

Your other reference comes from Hosea-

1 "When Israel was a child, I loved him, And out of Egypt I called My son. Hosea 1:11

The is a prophetic reference to Christ, when Mary and Joseph fled to Egypt during the days of King Herod.

14 When he arose, he took the young Child and His mother by night and departed for Egypt, 15 and was there until the death of Herod, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying, "Out of Egypt I called My Son." Matthew 2:14-15

This discussion is about angels having sex with women.

The sons of God [beings created by God, not man] came into the daughters of man [the offspring of man] and bore Giants.

Sons of God is a reference to beings created by God or begotten by God.

Men can not begat sons of God.

Adam was created directly by God.

Angels are created directly by God.

Christians are referred to as sons of God because be have been born again, that is to say born of God.

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him. 1 John 5:1

JLB

Angles having sex is a lie straight out of hell. And people who have been taught this has been bamboozled, hoodwinked, throttled, misled and bewildered. And what I have noticed even when they see the truth they don't want to see.

King James Bible
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

Angles having sex is a lie straight out of hell. And people who have been taught this has been bamboozled, hoodwinked, throttled, misled and bewildered. And what I have noticed even when they see the truth they don't want to see.

King James Bible

Maybe you could comment on the scriptures I have presented, and offer some scriptures of your own on the matter we are discussing, instead of hurling insults.

Studying to show yourself approved, is how you learn.

Thanks, JLB

King James Bible

Here is the genealogy from Adam to Noah, found in Genesis 5, which is direct contextual evidence in our discussion.

Please point out the verse where a man can begat a son of God. Only God can create a son of God.

Man can begat a son of man or a daughter of man.

38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God. Luke 3:38

1 This is the book of the genealogy of Adam. In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created. 3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth. 4 After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters. 5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died. 6 Seth lived one hundred and five years, and begot Enosh. 7 After he begot Enosh, Seth lived eight hundred and seven years, and had sons and daughters. 8 So all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years; and he died. 9 Enosh lived ninety years, and begot Cainan. 10 After he begot Cainan, Enosh lived eight hundred and fifteen years, and had sons and daughters. 11 So all the days of Enosh were nine hundred and five years; and he died. 12 Cainan lived seventy years, and begot Mahalalel. 13 After he begot Mahalalel, Cainan lived eight hundred and forty years, and had sons and daughters. 14 So all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years; and he died. 15 Mahalalel lived sixty-five years, and begot Jared. 16 After he begot Jared, Mahalalel lived eight hundred and thirty years, and had sons and daughters. 17 So all the days of Mahalalel were eight hundred and ninety-five years; and he died. 18 Jared lived one hundred and sixty-two years, and begot Enoch. 19 After he begot Enoch, Jared lived eight hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 20 So all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died. 21 Enoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Methuselah. 22 After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 23 So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 24 And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him. 25 Methuselah lived one hundred and eighty-seven years, and begot Lamech. 26 After he begot Lamech, Methuselah lived seven hundred and eighty-two years, and had sons and daughters. 27 So all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred and sixty-nine years; and he died. 28 Lamech lived one hundred and eighty-two years, and had a son. 29 And he called his name Noah, saying, "This one will comfort us concerning our work and the toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord has cursed." 30 After he begot Noah, Lamech lived five hundred and ninety-five years, and had sons and daughters. 31 So all the days of Lamech were seven hundred and seventy-seven years; and he died. 32 And Noah was five hundred years old, and Noah begot Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Genesis 5:1-32

JLB

Hey guys wow am i surprised this topic brings out the best in us.. NOT!

Stay away from the personal ... stay away from the flood of repetitiveness .... ADMIN

Hey guys wow am i surprised this topic brings out the best in us.. NOT!

Stay away from the personal ... stay away from the flood of repetitiveness .... ADMIN

What do you believe about the sons of God?

Are they sons of God or sons of men?

JLB

Scriptural Proof that Angels and Mankind Cannot Marry

There were NO extraterrestrial relations, and 1st Corinthians 15:39,40 proves it...

"All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

This Scripture passage plainly states that men are men, animals are animals, fish are fish, birds are birds, and angels are angels. There is not one Scriptural reference which would even remotely lead us to believe that angels and humans ever had sex. Jesus plainly stated in Mark 12:25 concerning the departed saints... "For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven." I think this Scripture verse is self-explanatory. Carefully notice that Genesis 6:2 states... "and they took them wives of all which they chose." Mark 12:25 says that angels cannot marry; but Genesis 6:2 says that the sons of God married the daughters of men. Clearly there would be a serious contradiction in the Scriptures here IF the sons of God were angels.

The idea that angels had sexual relations with earthly women is preposterous. As one can imagine, such speculation in the Scriptures provides ample opportunity for the heathen world to exploit the Scriptures. Countless books, movies, documentaries, and false religions have exploited such misinterpretations of Genesis 6:1-6. One such exploit is the alleged lost Biblical BOOK OF ENOCH, which teaches that fallen angels had physical intimacy with earthly women that produced offspring 450-feet tall? I don't think so! Without a doubt, the primary claim of the Book of Enoch is that fallen angels had sex with human women and produced 450-feet tall giants upon the earth. This teaching is ridiculous, unscriptural, and has no solid evidence to support it (Biblically or scientifically). This is another good reason why the Book of Enoch should continue to be rejected. It is nonsense.

Further Evidences that Angels and Women DIDN'T Marry

If, as some theologians believe (including the mighty Bible teacher Dr. M.R. DeHaan), angels did have sex with earthly women, then why has it not occurred since Genesis 6:1-6? The Scriptures are not silent on this matter, as we have read in Mark 12:25, for "they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven." The demonic succubus (a female demon) and the incubus (a male demon) are believed by Satanists to have sex with sleeping humans. Of course, this is not a Scriptural teaching. Angels cannot marry, nor be given in marriage.

Also, why didn't God mention any punishment for the angels in Genesis? Genesis 6:7 states... "And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them." "Angels" are NOT mentioned. Surely God would have been very angry with a group of angels that defiled his creation, bringing it to ruin.

In addition, the entire suggestion that God allowed angels, which would have possessed FULL knowledge of divine realities, to tempt mankind is against the plainest teachings of the Scriptures. 1st Corinthians 10:13 states... "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." It would have been extremely UNCOMMON for women to be tempted by angels into marriage, not to mention the fact that the temptation would have been ABOVE THAT YE ARE ABLE.

We do know that there were giants in the Old Testament, as Goliath himself was 9' 6" tall (1st Samuel 17:4); however, as mentioned earlier, Genesis 6:1-6 fails to state directly that the "giants" of those days were the offspring monsters of bizarre extraterrestrial marriages. Carefully notice Genesis 6:4 again... "There were giants in the earth in those days; and ALSO AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." "Also" means in addition to. "After that" means later. Clearly, even from reading the Bible at a childlike level, it is obvious that the "giants" were not the same people as the "mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Angels Do Not Have Sex
Back around in the mid 90's I had a little debate with a preacher about Genesis 6:1-4. First of all angels don't have reproductive organs and they don't have blood' sperm has blood. and another thing' if they were good angels they could never do this sin. And bad angels would never be called the sons of God. So why is this lie still around' your guess is as good as mine. This just goes to show you about the wrong doctrine that man will teach you.

Guys,
This may sound like a crazy answer, but I have spent hundreds of hours prayerfully in Genesis and Revelation. Personally, I have come to realize some amazing things that I ask you to consider. First, the "daughters" of men could possibly be the souls of GENESIS 2 (not Genesis 1!) mankind. If you go back and ask the Lord about Genesis and study Adam and Eve deeply, you will come to realize something very powerful. Adam and Eve were ONE MANKIND or ONE man much like a human marriage. But, they were NOT (YET) the same "man" created in Genesis 1 who was a powerful spiritual man given the Earthly natural AND SPIRITUAL kingdoms to reign over. Adam and Eve were natural "living" souls who had a veiled spirit or "natural" incomplete spirit somewhat like the animals. They are a metaphor for "one man". Adam was man's spirit and Eve was man's SOUL and they acted together as "one body". She could not exist without him. Eve was NOT created with "the breath of life" (natural life veiled from the true God) like Adam as she was "taken out of man" just like man's soul is not part of man but really a "reflection" of man (Jesus fixed this when we behold him as in a mirror!) Also, Adam was the spirit of man (Male part) created from God's spirit and he talked directly to God and received commands directly from God. Eve could also, but only when Adam was around which was always pre-fall. This is just like the soul of man. It can only receive commands from God via man's spirit because it is natural (at least before rebirth depending on your beliefs). Also, death came about when Satan was able to deceive man's soul or SEPARATE Eve from Adam (man's spirit). Only Adam received the direct command and relayed it to Eve it after the fact. There is MUCH more to this and I hope to write about it soon in my blog because you will also see that they had one body or were one "unit" or "mankind" before the fall. It is a picture of a perfect human marriage, but they were not YET finished. There was much about them that was incomplete that is related to their "nakedness". It was not perfect like we were taught. As a matter of fact, death first occurred as SOON as GOD said "do not eat...". That first law or command created the first death as man can NOT fulfill God's perfect law, only God can. Sorry to go on so much about this. I will write about it in my blog at my name and you can check it out if you want.

But, I tell you all this to look at this differently, more in a spiritual perspective. I believe the "daughters of men" is the soul of a natural man. (But it could also possibly be the inhabited fallen spirit of natural man, but I don't think so) "Coming into" is a demon or fallen angel inhabiting a soul of a man or a "daughter" (soul) of man. The soul is the female part of a man (weaker vessel and not directly under God - see verses on "woman is under man, man is under Jesus, Jesus is under God) and here is another part that will blow the mind of some.

I believe if you look and study Genesis carefully with an OPEN mind, (forget all MAN has taught you!) you will see there are actually TWO types of "man" or mankind. One is spiritual created in Genesis 1 and is headed up by Satan (or Satan's depending on your belief of him if a person or "position") and Genesis 2 man is a natural, physical man. These two are VERY different. Genesis one is also called man but he is VERY powerful and rules the spiritual realm called "Earth". He has the original power that Adam was supposed to have over all the Angels in this realm and all things in this realm. I believe this now is "Satan" as he stole it from Adam. Of course, this is all part of Gods plan or he at least knew all this would happen and had an answer before the problem occurred. So, there is a spiritual "man" and he oversees the dark (veiled from God) SPIRITUAL (and natural) kingdom of Earth. His Kingdoms are built from the "seed of the serpent" (as he IS the serpent!) and are called names like "Edom" and "Egypt" and "Canaan", etc.. You can actually follow the lineage from Noah's "dark" son ham and watch these "dark side" nations redevelop after the flood. I believe they are not physical men, they are the fallen souls of physical man. Many of these are "herders of sheep" or "sheep shearers". Do you see what this is saying? They are given the spiritual power to gather souls of believers or soon to be believers and "shear" them or destroy their flesh (self-will) so they will come the Jesus.

Also, there is a physical "flesh" and a spiritual flesh. "Spiritual" flesh is the fallen spirit of man or the dark side "man" under the control of Satan. It is this very dark side spiritual "flesh" that is the Enemy and his minions that God is so angry with when he says he will "destroy all flesh". It is not man's soul that he is angry with. It's the fallen dark side man that controls man's soul to create spiritual "flesh" that he is angry with! His flood was not to destroy physical man (but it may have done that) it was to DESTROY spiritual FALLEN man or Satan's kingdom! He started over with "Noah" a type of Christ. This is all so very powerful when God reveals this because we begin to see so much MORE of Gods plan and his purposes of the enemy.

Sorry to go on so much. This is just very exciting to find some folks who may actually listen and think about what I say. I have been writing about these things to a bunch of pastors and teachers for over a year and they have yet to admit they see what I am talking about. The doctrines of man taught and handed down in the Church are so powerful as they will lose their "status" and have to leave if they actually began to look at what the Bible REALLY says. I love to see people who are willing to believe the Bible no matter where it may take us. It is very costly, however. Its a very solitary existence. I write about this and more at my blog at my username if anyone is interested. I'd love to hear your thoughts and input/feedback. I am open to learning anything God reveals and nothing is too crazy for me. It makes God look BIGGER and better all the time with each truth that is unveiled. I have so much more I could share as he allows.

But, again, I believe these sets of verses are not talking about fallen Angels mating with physical women. Jesus did tell us that spirits don't have flesh and blood bodies so I believe that. I believe that the "daughters" are the souls of natural, physical men (Genesis 2 man) being inhabited or "married" to a demon. I freely admit this specific set of verses has been intriguing and I have not dug into them specifically, but this is what is coming to me "on the fly" today. I am much more confident about Adam and Eve and love to share what I believe the Lord has revealed about them. Also, we can learn much about them and man himself by looking at the Sun, moon and Earth. Sun = spiritual power (Jesus/Satan), Earth = man's body (dry land) and spirit (waters/sea) and Moon = man's soul. Notice how the moon "reflects" the sun or deity he is under power of? When does the "moon" come out? At night. Are we not in the age or realm of "darkness"? What will pass away at the end of time? Sun and moon. This is the very fallen man and Satan himself. This is so cool because Paul told us in Romans that we can learn about God from creation. He wasn't kidding!

God bless guys,

kickedoutofchurch (now you probably know why!) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
One more time.

If, as some theologians believe (including the mighty Bible teacher Dr. M.R. DeHaan), angels did have sex with earthly women, then why has it not occurred since Genesis 6:1-6? The Scriptures are not silent on this matter, as we have read in Mark 12:25, for "they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven." The demonic succubus (a female demon) and the incubus (a male demon) are believed by Satanists to have sex with sleeping humans. Of course, this is not a Scriptural teaching. Angels cannot marry, nor be given in marriage.

Also, why didn't God mention any punishment for the angels in Genesis? Genesis 6:7 states... "And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them." "Angels" are NOT mentioned. Surely God would have been very angry with a group of angels that defiled his creation, bringing it to ruin.

In addition, the entire suggestion that God allowed angels, which would have possessed FULL knowledge of divine realities, to tempt mankind is against the plainest teachings of the Scriptures. 1st Corinthians 10:13 states... "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." It would have been extremely UNCOMMON for women to be tempted by angels into marriage, not to mention the fact that the temptation would have been ABOVE THAT YE ARE ABLE.

Scriptural Proof that Angels and Mankind Cannot Marry

There were NO extraterrestrial relations, and 1st Corinthians 15:39,40 proves it...

"All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

This Scripture passage plainly states that men are men, animals are animals, fish are fish, birds are birds, and angels are angels. There is not one Scriptural reference which would even remotely lead us to believe that angels and humans ever had sex. Jesus plainly stated in Mark 12:25 concerning the departed saints... "For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven." I think this Scripture verse is self-explanatory. Carefully notice that Genesis 6:2 states... "and they took them wives of all which they chose." Mark 12:25 says that angels cannot marry; but Genesis 6:2 says that the sons of God married the daughters of men. Clearly there would be a serious contradiction in the Scriptures here IF the sons of God were angels.

The idea that angels had sexual relations with earthly women is preposterous. As one can imagine, such speculation in the Scriptures provides ample opportunity for the heathen world to exploit the Scriptures. Countless books, movies, documentaries, and false religions have exploited such misinterpretations of Genesis 6:1-6. One such exploit is the alleged lost Biblical BOOK OF ENOCH, which teaches that fallen angels had physical intimacy with earthly women that produced offspring 450-feet tall? I don't think so! Without a doubt, the primary claim of the Book of Enoch is that fallen angels had sex with human women and produced 450-feet tall giants upon the earth. This teaching is ridiculous, unscriptural, and has no solid evidence to support it (Biblically or scientifically). This is another good reason why the Book of Enoch should continue to be rejected. It is nonsense.

We do know that there were giants in the Old Testament, as Goliath himself was 9' 6" tall (1st Samuel 17:4); however, as mentioned earlier, Genesis 6:1-6 fails to state directly that the "giants" of those days were the offspring monsters of bizarre extraterrestrial marriages. Carefully notice Genesis 6:4 again... "There were giants in the earth in those days; and ALSO AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." "Also" means in addition to. "After that" means later. Clearly, even from reading the Bible at a childlike level, it is obvious that the "giants" were not the same people as the "mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Angels appear as men in this natural realm of time and space.

The can eat food and can be plainly seen, even though their domain is the spirit realm.

1 Then the Lord appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day. 2 So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground, 3 and said, "My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant. 4 Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree. 5 And I will bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh your hearts. After that you may pass by, inasmuch as you have come to your servant." They said, "Do as you have said." 6 So Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah and said, "Quickly, make ready three measures of fine meal; knead it and make cakes." 7 And Abraham ran to the herd, took a tender and good calf, gave it to a young man, and he hastened to prepare it. 8 So he took butter and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree as they ate. Genesis 18:1-8

These "men" were actually angels who have the ability to manifest in this domain as well as there own domain.

These angels have the ability to partake of natural human functions such as eating natural food, or even giving heavenly food to humans.

4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; 2 Peter 2:4-5

Why would Peter call these angels if they were human men as you say.

Angels were cast down to hell and delivered into chains until the judgement...

Angels left their proper domain and took women as wives.

Their offspring were Giants.

Both before and after the flood.

How could these sons of God survive the flood to continue producing Giants after the flood, if they were not angels?

JLB

One more time.

The sons of God continued to produce Giants AFTER the flood, as these were the Giants the children of Israel drove from then promised land.

The continued after the flood, as they were not human.

All humans were destroyed in the flood, except Noah and his family.

The sons of God were not destroyed in the flood as they continued after the flood producing Giants!

JLB

Brother what did Jesus say' Angels don't marry, plain and simple. Don't you know that when you have sex with a woman or vice versa' that you marry them because you become one flesh. It is marriage without the ceremony, angels do not marry.

I see three problems with your reasoning...
  1. Nothing in the Bible says that angels don't have reproductive organs.
  2. Nothing in the Bible says that angels don't have blood.
  3. Sperm doesn't have blood.
I agree with your conclusion, but I'm afraid your line of reasoning doesn't work.

The TOG​
My mistake I meant to say bloodline. And if you think that they have reproductive organs' you really need to look in the book further.

Angels Do Not Have Sex
Back around in the mid 90's I had a little debate with a preacher about Genesis 6:1-4. First of all angels don't have reproductive organs and they don't have blood' sperm has blood. and another thing' if they were good angels they could never do this sin. And bad angels would never be called the sons of God. So why is this lie still around' your guess is as good as mine. This just goes to show you about the wrong doctrine that man will teach you.

Also, it's a great idea to read my post and think of things this way. I am not saying I am 100% correct, but I believe it will help us understand what is going on here.

Son of God = Angel (could be dark angel under Satan's power and just called "disobedient")
daughter of man = soul of physical man (Genesis 2 man or "Eve")
"man" could either be the dark side man of Genesis 1 who is called "flesh" too or he could be physical man who has a soul of Genesis 2 called "Adam"
"sons of men" = should always be Genesis 2 physical man with a soul but his spirit is under the power of Genesis 1 spiritual man who is in the spiritual realm of Earth

Flesh is ALWAYS under law and subject to "death" or separation from God. The entire dark side realm of Genesis 1 who is Satan, his fallen angels and inhabited spirits of man are all subject to death under God's law. Death = veiled to God's true eternal life. Sin = separation = death = can't see or know God.

God is telling TWO stories in the Bible. One to natural, carnal man who only sees and understands physical things and a second to spiritual man that can see past the physical and into the spiritual things. The story to the physical, carnal man is a STRONG DELUSION as the REAL truth is in the SPIRIT. This physical realm is based on a lie and darkness. It is passing however.

Ok, now go and read Romans 7. You will NEVER see it the same! Paul is telling us something very powerful here in the beginning about these spiritual things when he talks about marriage. It's the spiritual marriage of a soul (woman) to darkened spirit (man).

Very cool stuff!

kickedoutofchurch

Brother what did Jesus say' Angels don't marry, plain and simple. Don't you know that when you have sex with a woman or vice versa' that you marry them because you become one flesh. It is marriage without the ceremony, angels do not marry.

Become one flesh is a reference to the child that is produced.

The sons of God produced offspring.

These sons of God were not affected by the flood, but all flesh was wiped out.

17 Now the flood was on the earth forty days. The waters increased and lifted up the ark, and it rose high above the earth. 18 The waters prevailed and greatly increased on the earth, and the ark moved about on the surface of the waters. 19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly on the earth, and all the high hills under the whole heaven were covered. 20 The waters prevailed fifteen cubits upward, and the mountains were covered. 21 And all flesh died that moved on the earth: birds and cattle and beasts and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, and every man. 22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, all that was on the dry land, died. 23 So He destroyed all living things which were on the face of the ground: both man and cattle, creeping thing and bird of the air. They were destroyed from the earth. Only Noah and those who were with him in the ark remained alive. Genesis 7:17-23

The sons of God were not affected at all by the flood.

The sons of God were angels.

JLB

Ok, I just realized this too based on what Lewis said. I believe he is ONTO something here.

Genesis 1 mankind is all spiritual (NOT physical). Genesis 2 man is physical with a physical body. Genesis 1 MALE part of man is the ruling part of the dark spiritual realm called Earth. It is currently or was up to the cross held by Lucifer turned Satan (morning star). It is the power that Adam was supposed to receive that Jesus fixed and we will see someday when man rules ENTIRE Earth realm including spiritual part.

Let me summarize a bit from a previous post, plus I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING amazing from what Lewis said! Genesis 1 man is a powerful SPIRITUAL man(kind) who has the FULL power over the entire SPIRITUAL realm (including natural) of "Earth". He has both a "male" or dominant part and a "female" or more subordinate part. Both are spirits. The "male" part has the ability to produce the seed and mate with the "female" part to create a son or daughter. All are spiritual! Male part is/was Satan (stole from Adam but was named Lucifer then) and female part is NATURAL man's spirit.

Please don't confuse this with Genesis 2 man who is a physical, natural man and only sees things that aren't spiritual.

Powerful spiritual man of Genesis 1 (Satan) actually has the breath of (natural) life that he stole from Adam. Adam was supposed to be a powerful spiritual being (and will be one day when all reconciling work is done) but his power was stolen temporarily. His unregenerated, unsaved spirit is the FEMALE part of Genesis 1 spiritual man! This is the "flesh" of fallen natural man which is his spirit. It is "married" to Satan who is Genesis 1 "MALE" part of the spiritual man. Do you see this? This is pretty powerful.

I have been asking the Lord what the connection is between Gen 1 spiritual man and Gen 2 physical man as I knew they were not the same, but now I know. When Genesis 1 male spiritual man takes captive a Genesis 2 fallen soul he becomes "married" to it. This is an unbeliever who is "married' to Satan. Their spirit (and soul) is one with the enemies Spirit. Genesis 1 male powerful spirit (Satan) IS SIN! The fallen spirit and soul of an unsaved person is MARRIED TO or a SLAVE OF SIN!

Is anyone else seeing any of this? This is so powerful because now we know the TRUE meaning of Romans 6 and 7 and how Jesus totally did redeem us in Romans 8 in the true realm of the SPIRIT!

kickedoutofchurch

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back