Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Any Trekkee's out there?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I AM NOT Dr. BENJAMIN SPOCK
images

HIGH FIVE!

I was pitching a re-reboot where Spock Prime was returned to his timeline / universe resetting the alternate universe / timeline of Start Trek 2009 and Star Trek Into Darkness with Pauley Perrette as a female Spock!

new+spock.jpg

The idea occurred to me when I noticed not only how Vulcan-like Pauley Perrette looked but Spock-like. I had already pigeon hold Mike Weatherly as the perfect James Kirk (missed by Shatner and Pine who were close in each of their portrayals):

JTKirklogo.jpg

No no, it's pronounced Chips AHOY...
Going to have to think about that one. But while we're on the subject, George's last name was spelled Takei ("Takai" means "expensive" in Japanese"). Lol. The pronunciation (tah-kay) is correct.

Due to my personal fixation on Star Trek (most of my life) I must withdraw from this conversation. It interferes with my calling from the Lord. And ever crops up in such "innocent" ways such as this thread. Pray for me. God bless.

Due to my personal fixation on Star Trek (most of my life) I must withdraw from this conversation. It interferes with my calling from the Lord. And ever crops up in such "innocent" ways such as this thread. Pray for me. God bless.
Was your favorite TOS episode Obsession?

You are wise to be able to recognize that and God bless you. I so often let my fixations on personal interest and hobbies and what not go on too long before I recognize it.

I really liked the original series, and even the first couple movies, but after that I lost interest in it. I didn't watch any of the series that was spun off of it and the last Star Trek movie I seen was the Wrath of Kahn.

imrs.php

Back