Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Bible Corruptions

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The original KJV is not normal english and should not be compared with english translations.
I can't read it and understand it and I think I do very well with the english language.
The original KJV included the apocrypha
Can only be a catholic alternative Duway version at best

The Living Bible is a joke
Imagine someone calling their Bible living, as though all other Bibles are dead.
What nerve
And people actually believe it

The biggest Bible corruption of all is someone claiming that their Bible is right, and all other Bibles are therefore wrong
That's not a joke
That's sad!!!
it had the extra books were there not as doctrine but to read to be able to see why they arent inspired and a few decades later as it was causing problems they were removed.

I read the story and I liked it. My favorite thing about Mother Teresa is that she was very human. She had human weaknesses. She even had a temper. But she also did great things. She was clinically depressed most of her life and felt abandoned by God and yet she still fulfilled his commandment to love others He reminds me of myself.

Denigrating Mother Teresa is like killing a mockingbird. I trust with your intelligence you know what that expression means . It is a sin to Kill a Mockingbird because all he does is sing to make us happy.

Like I said the most important thing is for us to love our neighbor. And I don't feel loved right at this moment. I'm going to relinquish my position and let you win this argument. You're quite sure of yourself and I admire that. I hope this makes you happy. We don't have to think a lot to be friends. Namaste

I read the story and I liked it. My favorite thing about Mother Teresa is that she was very human. She had human weaknesses. She even had a temper. But she also did great things. She was clinically depressed most of her life and felt abandoned by God and yet she still fulfilled his commandment to love others He reminds me of myself.

Denigrating Mother Teresa is like killing a mockingbird. I trust with your intelligence you know what that expression means . It is a sin to Kill a Mockingbird because all he does is sing to make us happy.

Like I said the most important thing is for us to love our neighbor. And I don't feel loved right at this moment. I'm going to relinquish my position and let you win this argument. You're quite sure of yourself and I admire that. I hope this makes you happy. We don't have to think a lot to be friends. Namaste
Well, I'm not satisfied with your answer here.
You make yourself sound oh so holy and make me sound like a degenerate.
If you insist on promoting Mother Teresa, I feel obligated to debate you on this issue.

Jason, that statement makes you sound stupid
english is a hybrid of three languages. jute(anglo-saxon) -latin, and french.

greek isnt so much, neither is Hebrew-aramaic, of course languages do borrow from others, but nothing like the odd language that english is.

Let's get back to basics. How many times and in a how many ways did Jesus ask us to love each other. He did not mean romantic love. He meant things like accetance and kindness and tolerance, and all the different forms of caring about another human being. Let's all calm down and send each other some ?

Last edited:
english is a hybrid of three languages. jute(anglo-saxon) -latin, and french.

greek isnt so much, neither is Hebrew-aramaic, of course languages do borrow from others, but nothing like the odd language that english is.
yeah, we are oddballs, aren't we...

Does anyone reading this thread have any love for me? I feel like a misfit right now. Although I'm sure I'm in good company. LOL

Let's get back to basics. How many times and in a how many ways did Jesus ask us to love each other. He did not mean romantic love. He meant things like accetance and kindness and tolerance, and all the different forms of caring about another human being. Let's all calm down and send each other some ? k I
I'm showing my love to you, by telling you the truth and so you can stop worshipping her.
Worship God, no one else.

The Holy Spirit just reminded me of something. I founded a non-profit called Brighter Tomorrow. It has 7,000 members and they all adore me. Even with my ego this should be enough.

I know, it shows.
back to insulting. you said we are... my ancenstry isnt one of being a briton( i am from russian jewish ancestry) that surname didnt speak english but Russian and Belorussian. similiar tounges. Russian is very different and it is even harder to learn then German. my mothers side is Irish and the Irish dont call themselves under the crown and they speak Gealic.

celtic is related to english in origin(saxony) is saxon is a german area near where celtic and its cousin gaelic came from bavaria.

there are signs in two places in gealic that arent quite the same words as english and one is the irish club and the other is a irish pub. they say food for the soul, beer for the spirit and one other saying that i cant remember. the only word that is similiar was the words for heart, and soul and the word heart is a bit diferent in spelling. if you want to argue that English is an easy language to learn then tell that to the others who speak several languages that you cant and struggle with english. im talking about pashto, arabic, farsi and dari and in other case the romantic languages , or Russian and German.

Dear Rollo. I have written four books about love so let me tell you something about it. It is much more than a feeling or emotion. It's an action like a verb. If you care for me please show it by not being so hard on me and the others on the thread, as well as others who don't share your insights. You're a great intellect and Bible scholar but you're pushing too hard. Tolerance is a very important form of love. God has so much tolerance for us that he sent his son to die for our sins. Now that's love.

I want to talk more about love. I've been enamored of love since I was about eight years old. Mostly because I wasn't getting it from my parents or the kids at school. At some point I became obsessed with finding love and nothing happened. So I had a nervous breakdown. In the hospital I asked God just send someone to love me. I heard a voice that said, "This is Jesus. I volunteer to love you. Read the Bible and behave yourself." We've been having a love affair ever since.

back to insulting. you said we are... my ancenstry isnt one of being a briton( i am from russian jewish ancestry) that surname didnt speak english but Russian and Belorussian. similiar tounges. Russian is very different and it is even harder to learn then German. my mothers side is Irish and the Irish dont call themselves under the crown and they speak Gealic.

celtic is related to english in origin(saxony) is saxon is a german area near where celtic and its cousin gaelic came from bavaria.

there are signs in two places in gealic that arent quite the same words as english and one is the irish club and the other is a irish pub. they say food for the soul, beer for the spirit and one other saying that i cant remember. the only word that is similiar was the words for heart, and soul and the word heart is a bit diferent in spelling. if you want to argue that English is an easy language to learn then tell that to the others who speak several languages that you cant and struggle with english. im talking about pashto, arabic, farsi and dari and in other case the romantic languages , or Russian and German.
Insulting?
Come on, after 8 years, you don't know how I kid with you?

Read this if you dare.
It is only one of many.

Who cares about this kind of negativity from one obviously biased source? Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself; this is just the opposite.

When you or the Gospel Coalition has done even one percent of the good Mother Teresa did then I will pay attention. Otherwise it's just slander, the opposite of what Jesus told us to do.

Back