Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Bible Corruptions

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
back to insulting. you said we are... my ancenstry isnt one of being a briton( i am from russian jewish ancestry) that surname didnt speak english but Russian and Belorussian. similiar tounges. Russian is very different and it is even harder to learn then German. my mothers side is Irish and the Irish dont call themselves under the crown and they speak Gealic.

celtic is related to english in origin(saxony) is saxon is a german area near where celtic and its cousin gaelic came from bavaria.

there are signs in two places in gealic that arent quite the same words as english and one is the irish club and the other is a irish pub. they say food for the soul, beer for the spirit and one other saying that i cant remember. the only word that is similiar was the words for heart, and soul and the word heart is a bit diferent in spelling. if you want to argue that English is an easy language to learn then tell that to the others who speak several languages that you cant and struggle with english. im talking about pashto, arabic, farsi and dari and in other case the romantic languages , or Russian and German.

This has nothing to do with the thread's topic. Why are you going on and on about this irrelevant subject?

Who cares about this kind of negativity from one obviously biased source? Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself; this is just the opposite.

When you or the Gospel Coalition has done even one percent of the good Mother Teresa did then I will pay attention. Otherwise it's just slander, the opposite of what Jesus told us to do.
No, Jesus went around preaching, "repent, for the kingdom of God is near".
Do you know what that means?
Do what Jesus does, share the Gospel with everyone.
Do you know what the Gospel is?
It is not telling a hindu that being a good hindu will get them to heaven.
I've been evangelizing out in the streets for more than 25 years.
My wife and I have seen more people get saved than we can count.
And I do not agree with anyone promoting mother teresa or anyone say that I'm being negative about Christianity or that I should love my neighbor or that I'm doing the opposite of what Jesus would do.

You have no idea what you are talking about!!!

This has nothing to do with the thread's topic. Why are you going on and on about this irrelevant subject?
why do you concern yourself with nothing said to you .but in response to another about my so called English ancestry ?

Take it easy man.
That's Jason, he has seniority here and once you learn his lingo, you will learn a mighty lot about Christianity.

And I do not agree with anyone promoting mother teresa or anyone say that I'm being negative about Christianity or that I should love my neighbor or that I'm doing the opposite of what Jesus would do.

In your opinion perhaps, which doesn't amount to much. Your last sentence is so self-serving that it's astonishing. Why are you trying to justify yourself, like in the Pharisee did in the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector?

In your opinion perhaps, which doesn't amount to much. Your last sentence is so self-serving that it's astonishing. Why are you trying to justify yourself, like in the Pharisee did in the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector?
Facts, child, you needed to hear the facts.
Because your responses are waaaaay out there

Hey jaybo and Susannah ,
Have either of you taken your eyes off of yourselves long enough to read my signature at the end of every message I make?

Gee whiz, it sounds a lot like mother teresa, doesn't it?
I guess it's time to change it.

sadly I have heard this from other missionaries in India .

Facts, child, you needed to hear the facts.
Because your responses are waaaaay out there

According to you my "responses are waaaaay out there". According to me (and apparently Susannah) they're self-serving and not in accordance with sound Christian beliefs.

It is all about facts child. You needed to hear the facts. That is because your responses are way out there in space. Hey @jaybo and @Susannah: Have either of you taken your eyes off of yourselves long enough to read my signature at the end of every message I make?

Yes, I do think it is time to change. Not only that signature, but your whole attitude. I googled you and you are a religious fanatic. This is a form of mental illness that people get when their parents are religious fanatics. They are terrified of going to hell unless they follow every passage in the Bible perfectly. They only harm themselves for the most part until they reach out and infect others. Then they become obsessive and have a mental breakdown because they cannot persuade everyone else to be perfect like them. And they have no friends. In summary . . . God loves you just the way you are. You are perfectly imperfect. You live in the shadow of perfection and because you have surrendered to Christ you are definitely going to heaven. Nothing you do or say can change this. You are home free. Calm down and enjoy life more. Namaste

P.S. I corrected your grammar. I hope you do not mind . . .

Yes, I do think it is time to change. Not only that signature, but your whole attitude. I googled you and you are a religious fanatic. This is a form of mental illness that people get when their parents are religious fanatics. They are terrified of going to hell unless they follow every passage in the Bible perfectly. They only harm themselves for the most part until they reach out and infect others. Then they become obsessive and have a mental breakdown because they cannot persuade everyone else to be perfect like them. And they have no friends. In summary . . . God loves you just the way you are. You are perfectly imperfect. You live in the shadow of perfection and because you have surrendered to Christ you are definitely going to heaven. Nothing you do or say can change this. You are home free. Calm down and enjoy life more. Namaste

P.S. I corrected your grammar. I hope you do not mind . . .
Grammar I don't mind, but to attack my parents......now that hurts.....

sadly I have heard this from other missionaries in India .

To bring people to Christ you must approach them slowly in their language. Otherwise they will not understand you. Next you must be a good example of someone who loves others unconditionally. Then you must convince them that it will feel good to self-actualize or become the best person you can be even if it is a better Hindu.

When they ask you why you say it is to be happy and please Christ. Who is Christ they ask? God's son who loves you. Then they ask what they have to do to believe in Christ and then you tell them the whole story. God sent his son down to earth in a human body so he could talk to the Jews in their own language. This was an act of love.

Then he talked to them in their own language and told them to love each other. Then he suffered and died on the cross for our sins. Then he was resurrected. If we surrender to him, the Holy Spirit will come so they can feel all the love. They will be happy and know the peace that passes all understanding Then the people you are trying to convert will say, "Wow, you are really speaking my language." Being a Hindu is not enough for me. I want to be a Christian."

Now you move on to the next person and follow this formula of meeting them on their own terms. Mother Teresa knew what she was doing. You do not. Namaste.

Grammar I don't mind, but to attack my parents......now that hurts.....

I apologize. It could have been a preacher or nun or some other religious fanatic. The main thing is to admit your mental illness and seek treatment by letting other people think for themselves.

I apologize. It could have been a preacher or nun or some other religious fanatic. The main thing is to admit your mental illness and seek treatment by letting other people think for themselves.
Thank you doctor Suzannah
hey everyone!
I'm mentally ill.
Doctor Suzannah told me so.

Thank you doctor Suzannah
hey everyone!
I'm mentally ill.
Doctor Suzannah told me so.
I am thrilled you are finally being honest with yourself. This is the first step in recovery. See my book, The Art of Changing. How did you know I was a Dr. I rarely tell people this. I have treated many people like yourself and most of them will not admit they have a problem. So congratulations. The next step is to change your attitude. Forgive the people who made you this way and move on with a new, open-minded position on the Bible. You will find more friends this way and be happier. Anyone who is terrified of going to hell or thinks they know what is right for others has to be unhappy. Namaste.

Hi BlessedCreator

I agree totally not to remove any words from the bible, but i think you're misunderstand the whole point of this verse.
Rv 22:18-19 says not to add or subtract any words of the "PROPHECY" of this book.
And totally I agree that we have to understand God's will. Which is why we need to clearly understand this book of PROPHECY, and what are the prophecies that are written in this bible, because this prophecies will be fulfilled (which is the will of God) is it not?

shouldn't we understand what God's will clearly first (prophecies of God and what is fulfilled) in order to really know the will of God, so that we dont add or subtract what God has written in this bible?

Looking forward to hear from you!

I am thrilled you are finally being honest with yourself. This is the first step in recovery. See my book, The Art of Changing. How did you know I was a Dr. I rarely tell people this. I have treated many people like yourself and most of them will not admit they have a problem. So congratulations. The next step is to change your attitude. Forgive the people who made you this way and move on with a new, open-minded position on the Bible. You will find more friends this way and be happier. Anyone who is terrified of going to hell or thinks they know what is right for others has to be unhappy. Namaste.
Hey doc, please forgive me because you made me this way.

To bring people to Christ you must approach them slowly in their language. Otherwise they will not understand you. Next you must be a good example of someone who loves others unconditionally. Then you must convince them that it will feel good to self-actualize or become the best person you can be even if it is a better Hindu.

When they ask you why you say it is to be happy and please Christ. Who is Christ they ask? God's son who loves you. Then they ask what they have to do to believe in Christ and then you tell them the whole story. God sent his son down to earth in a human body so he could talk to the Jews in their own language. This was an act of love.

Then he talked to them in their own language and told them to love each other. Then he suffered and died on the cross for our sins. Then he was resurrected. If we surrender to him, the Holy Spirit will come so they can feel all the love. They will be happy and know the peace that passes all understanding Then the people you are trying to convert will say, "Wow, you are really speaking my language." Being a Hindu is not enough for me. I want to be a Christian."

Now you move on to the next person and follow this formula of meeting them on their own terms. Mother Teresa knew what she was doing. You do not. Namaste.
the missionary who I first heard that is married to a former Hindu and speaks Hindu ,Urdu and can also use Arabic .

he mentions these often as its in,Hinduism ,the caste system,the fact when a child is sick its a curse and best to Toss him or her into a river .he has talked mothers out of that ,help with their medical needs and has taken their orphans in.

so notice that i didmt say ,I heard,I heard from them who live over there .he has been beaten ,left for dead ,and stoned by good Hindus over there .

so telling them,to be Good hindu is the exact opposite of the way to heaven.look,I listened to missionaries ,gospel for Asia ,where no american missionary would be used there ,they raise missionaries there ,the other is ravi zacharuas ,and lastly the expatriot who lives there .he was sent there and focus on India.

both the ex patriot and gospel for Asia have orphanages .

Back