Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can anybody find me....somebody to ooh ....luuuuv...?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yes I think that case needs to be supported here. Having someone to love, takes our mind off ourselves.
Yes, that.
And it makes us feel useful.
And it makes us feel more "full".
I see too many grouchy persons around that have become resentful about everything...
it makes for unhappiness.
It's that metaphysical idea that you get back what you put out.
Positive brings back positive....
It seems to be right....

I love that song too!
Sometimes when we discuss the work God has for us....I think that just showing persons some kindness is almost enough because it counts for so much. I TRY to make the day better for those I come into contact with...it just requires a few words.
I know it always works for me! When someone is nice to me it makes the whole day better.
It does I agree. Little things mean a lot.

Have you ever passed someone you don"r know, yet you fe their deep sadness and want to reach out to them? You feel their sadness so much it is inside you. You want to cry for them.

Have you ever passed someone you don"r know, yet you fe their deep sadness and want to reach out to them? You feel their sadness so much it is inside you. You want to cry for them.
You've got natural empathy for others. It's a gift not all of us have.

You've got natural empathy for others. It's a gift not all of us have.
There is too much pain in the world. It must hurt God so much.
But your thread is about love. It's good that there is a lot of that about too.
I love to see elderly couples still holding hands. They must be so happy and it gives me a warm feeling inside.
The same when I see a man holding a baby in his arms.

There is too much pain in the world. It must hurt God so much.
But your thread is about love. It's good that there is a lot of that about too.
I love to see elderly couples still holding hands. They must be so happy and it gives me a warm feeling inside.
The same when I see a man holding a baby in his arms.
I think about those victims of human trafficking. Unlike atheists, I don't blame God. I blame sinful man. Just hope God can ease their trauma.

God is not the cause of suffering. Nor is he to be blamed for allowing it happen. He is the one who can rescue us. Heal us. Restore us. Nurse us. Be there when the pain is awful.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back