Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Cemetery of Gaint creatures found in Central Africa

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
yes they were awake , like wise in the room next door, when some one saw some one a shadow past the window,

as for being turned to stone with a touch or a look, i have a sister inlaw who has that ability, smile johnny

No like I'm being serious. I had a dream that was real I can still remember myself yelling at the door "Open the **** up!" Something LITERALLY TOUCHED ME like I could feel it.

I had a friend who claimed some thing unseen, tried to push him over a cliff? gave him a shove.

he ministered alot in setting people free from demonic influences.

in the same church i heard a demon had came out of a girl, which screamed unseen as it left the building.

all the way along the aile and out of the door.?

johnny

I had a friend who claimed some thing unseen, tried to push him over a cliff? gave him a shove.

he ministered alot in setting people free from demonic influences.

in the same church i heard a demon had came out of a girl, which screamed unseen as it left the building.

all the way along the aile and out of the door.?

johnny
My pastor spoke of a lady who when she came to church always tried to agitate people and he got her and asked her to pray and she ran away from him. When he took her home he asked if she wanted to pray and she got a mean look on her face he said to his buddy right next to him no louder than a light touch on a table "Do you think she's possessed?". The lady turned around with the pure look of evil in her eyes she looked like she was about to kill him.

I also know of someone who was trying to help a kid with one of these. The kid was on his bed and he ripped a piece of the metal off and smashed it into the pastors face. That's an incredible amount of strength to rip METAL OFF OF A BED WITH ONE HAND AS A TEN YEAR OLD.

I can see through all the spiritual activity, people in one sence are so well informed, or they recieve alot of information, being primed, and are nicely being drawn further and further into the strong dellusion.

and the world will go after the beast, decieved to by the signs and wonders he does,

could be said the whole anti christ system being put in place, ready for him to step forward,

if he hasnt already ? johnny

Well back to topic the serpent seed belief has been around for thousands of years ,

still believed today, two seeds- two off spring, two lines, ect, some believe that cain was satans off spring seed, ?

Again there are those who believe that the Nephillin were the off spring of the union between fallen angels and the daughters of men, ?

what was being discussed was has there been sexual interaction between human and non human life forms, ?

claims made today also that people have in this realm or the spiritual realm, or while abducted?

and were such discoveries claimed to be found , a product, evidence of this, hybrids, ?

and this all played as mentioned in my last post. ie, foriegn dna is claimed to have been found in human dna?

again genetic engineering, what is really being created behind closed doors,? what are the possabilities.?

we see the abyss opened and the creatures that emerge some having human and animal features, ?

the face of a man the hair of a women, the teeth of a lion, ect

we see in heaven not just angels, but for instance creatures covered in eyes, ? other life forms ?

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/2...produced-secretively-for-the-past-three-years

is some one creating a new nepillin, reminds myself of the Lord of the rings, and the orc army, orcs once being elves i believe in the story.

but changed into orcs for a much darker sinister purpose, to do the will of the dark Lord.

or creating hybrids that can be hosts to spiritual forces of dark ness ?

johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the world is a mysterious place. I believe that the unsaved are the ones that will be deceived the most. I mean a Christian can be deceived in many ways, but sticking close to the King James Bible one can understand the truth about the darkness that captures peoples lives.

Once the Rapture Occurs the Church is gone from the earth to meet the Lord. Then after that all these mysterious creatures will appear with the antichrist, some have said that lukewarm Christians will not be Raptured. So the advice is to get right with the Lord Jesus before the Rapture as the saints in the Tribulation have a pretty rough time.

what part these hybrids could play in the strong dellusion, ie false flag alien encounter, or conflict. power and control when unleashed.

The Beast system, will be nice if we are all raptured before all this unfolds, again many believe this will not be the case, ?

i am asking what could the reality be, how deep does the rabbit hole go.

what could be the out come end result. hybrids.

what part this could play in the Beast system . also the strong dellusion, ie one example false flag alien encounter.ect conflict

did just man and a women come together one of the results of this union, Gaints as tall as ceeders.?

some claim this was the result of fallen angels taking human wives?

is it even possable for a human to have a sexual encounter with a fallen angel or demon?

in the serpent seed doctrine, see wikipedie, that the sons of God were the sons of Seth, who mixed with the serpent seed, off spring. ?

some claim the reason for the flood not just the wickerness of man kind, but to stop satan, contaminating human blood lines with the dna of fallen angels. ?

Nephilin.? were two types of dna involved in their creation, ?

human non human at some stage?
is some one creating a new Nephilin,? satanic or other wise? if so for what purpose.?

can dna be mixed from human demon/ alien fallen angel, animal, is this what we see coming out of the abyss,

ie the hair of a women, the face of a man, the teeth of a lion, a demonic force, revelations chapter 9

200 million of them some suggest? johnny

Moscow archives show that in the mid-1920s Russia's top animal breeding scientist, Ilya Ivanov, was ordered to turn his skills from horse and animal work to the quest for a super-warrior.

According to Moscow newspapers, Stalin told the scientist: "I want a new invincible human being, insensitive to pain, resistant and indifferent about the quality of food they eat."

In 1926 the Politburo in Moscow passed the request to the Academy of Science with the order to build a "living war machine". The order came at a time when the Soviet Union was embarked on a crusade to turn the world upside down, with social engineering seen as a partner to industrialisation: new cities, architecture, and a new egalitarian society were being created.

Well back to topic the serpent seed belief has been around for thousands of years ,

still believed today, two seeds- two off spring, two lines, ect, some believe that cain was satans off spring seed, ?

Again there are those who believe that the Nephillin were the off spring of the union between fallen angels and the daughters of men, ?...
You go and post this after my reminder in this very thread?

... and discussing it is against our ToS, Thanks for pointing that out Dora. :thumbsup

:grumpy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back