Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christianity and FreeMasonry

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm not sure if this is one of those subjects not allowed.

Should a Christian be a Mason ?

here is a site you might be interested in if you really want to know what they are all about

Type in your search engine: Cephas Ministry Inc. - files about Freemasonary

Free Masonry is founded in the occult Albert Pike was a 33rd degree mason lets see what he had to say..

The quote goes;

That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive….

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.

If you belong to this cult Jesus commands you to come out.. looks are deceiving Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light..

https://goddrinksbeer.wordpress.com/2008/06/03/albert-pike-and-the-luciferian-quote/

tob

Is there a difference between Masons and Freemasons? George Washington was a Mason in the same time period as Pike was a Freemason.

Here's a list a small list of Free Masons..

Freemason Israel Prime Ministers, 1948-2008… A total of thirteen different people have served as Prime Minister of Israel. [including "acting" PM's] Four of those people have served on two non-consecutive occasions. Of these 13 people, documentation and/or references found thus far indicate at least eight (8) of these people are (were) Masons:

David Ben-Gurion – Freemason Moshe Sharett
Levi Eshkol
Yigal Allon
Golda Meir – Co-Mason
Yitzhak Rabin – FreemasonShimon Peres* – Freemason and Jesuit (Roman Catholic) trainedMenachem Begin
Yitzhak Shamir
Benjamin Netanyahu – FreemasonEhud Barak – FreemasonAriel Sharon – FreemasonEhud Olmert** – Freemason

https://socioecohistory.wordpress.c...on-netanyahu-israeli-army-ready-for-anything/

tob

Is there a difference between Masons and Freemasons? George Washington was a Mason in the same time period as Pike was a Freemason.

The terms are used interchangeably, and the official name is Ancient Free and Accepted Masons. The real difference is between "operative masons", those who literally work with stone, and "speculative masons", those of us who figuratively work with stone.

The terms are used interchangeably, and the official name is Ancient Free and Accepted Masons. The real difference is between "operative masons", those who literally work with stone, and "speculative masons", those of us who figuratively work with stone.

Thanks Mike.

I don't care what anyone says about that guy Pike, you and Washington are/were good guys.

Thanks.

I don't care about Albert Pike either.

Mike do you accept the below edict and follow it ?

"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)

Mike do you accept the below edict and follow it ?

"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)

No, I don't. That isn't the wording of our obligation (every jurisdiction has its own variation) but some of it is the same. We are obligated to come to the aid of a brother who calls for aid, and we do, but not to help them avoid responsibility for crime. I suspect members of most any kind of family feel the same obligation to each other.

No, I don't. That isn't the wording of our obligation (every jurisdiction has its own variation) but some of it is the same. We are obligated to come to the aid of a brother who calls for aid, and we do, but not to help them avoid responsibility for crime. I suspect members of most any kind of family feel the same obligation to each other.

Can you post the exact wording of your jurisdiction's obligation ?

Why not ?

For the very reason I see here on this forum - and elsewhere - over and over again; our words, obligations, penalties, etc. are dissected, taken literally (though we show again, and again that they are symbolic, allegorical) and used to demean who we are. You may be able to find a brother or two in Australia willing to tell you more, but as for me, you'll just have to trust me, or not.

For the very reason I see here on this forum - and elsewhere - over and over again; our words, obligations, penalties, etc. are dissected, taken literally (though we show again, and again that they are symbolic, allegorical) and used to demean who we are. You may be able to find a brother or two in Australia willing to tell you more, but as for me, you'll just have to trust me, or not.

Mike if you are permitted to post the obligation i'm not sure why you won't. If you think that I will misunderstand it if so that's ok I'll let you explain it. Being transparent shouldn't be a problem.

Mike if you are permitted to post the obligation i'm not sure why you won't. If you think that I will misunderstand it if so that's ok I'll let you explain it. Being transparent shouldn't be a problem.

I understand, but you're not the only one reading these posts, and I tire of trying to dispel misunderstandings. You clearly have a honest curiosity about Freemasonry, and I appreciate that, but I'm probably not the one to come to find out more. You've posted something you found either in a book or on the internet, so let me steer you to a couple of other places you can go to for information, places you'll trust...I hope.

the Grand Lodge of my home state of Connecticut: http://ctfreemasons.net

the Grand Lodge of Queensland: http://www.queenslandfreemasons.com/

I understand, but you're not the only one reading these posts, and I tire of trying to dispel misunderstandings. You clearly have a honest curiosity about Freemasonry, and I appreciate that, but I'm probably not the one to come to find out more. You've posted something you found either in a book or on the internet, so let me steer you to a couple of other places you can go to for information, places you'll trust...I hope.

the Grand Lodge of my home state of Connecticut: http://ctfreemasons.net

the Grand Lodge of Queensland: http://www.queenslandfreemasons.com/

Mike rather than me looking at links I'd prefer you pm'ed me your jurisdictions obligation that we're talking about. No one else will see it then. Is that ok ? I'm asking you as a Brother in Christ.

I don't think the sites you've linked will provide the information I'm asking.

We know what the top level Masons think we know what the world thinks the world hates Jesus, they don't know why they just do.. According to Pike those at the top level in Masonry call Jesus "Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil" Those at the beginner level are told what they need to know at the beginners level the god of darkness bit doesn't surface its ugly head until your all grown up and properly indoctrinated..

tob

At one time, Freemasonry was a religious/political movement. In the United States, it is quite different and the philanthropic activities of Masons far outweigh any harm done by someone who might take the symbolic language literally.

On the other hand, in some countries like Italy, Masons are a matter of concern. The infamous P2 lodge, for example, which was deeply involved in politics and banking fraud. I have been told that the lodge has since been expelled by the governing body for Freemasonry in Italy, but I'm not sure of that.

There are many sites that promote a rather unrealistic and sinister view of Freemasonry. But these are mostly imaginative, and don't really apply to things as they are in the United States now.

Back