Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conservatives will be elected in November.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If you're silent you are in agreement.

Here I am. I do not agree. I mean, I agree with you, but not with them, lol.

Most of the time I am silent about it. I just don't hang out with gays, that's not my thing. Trying to walk this narrow path and fnd my Lord who delights in hiding Himself, so Christian Forum here I is.

Then there's a gay talking when I get there, but he's not making sense. But he doesn't seem to like direct questions too much. All I know is you can't say to people leave me alone it's my right, and it's not my choice at the same time because it doesn't make sense to me.

If nothing else you can post a scripture from Romans. It doesn't have to be to a particular person. Is there a place here in your bio where you can post a scripture that can be seen when you post? I am asking for myself. If truth be known, i bet there are many gays that don't know the scriptures pertaining to them.

Just because one rejects the word of God and has no belief in God, His word will always remain in truth as His word does not come back to Him void. Read Genesis chapters 18-19 in how God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for their unnatural use of the body. We hold these truths as the word of God and history bears witness to His truths.

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Rom 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

If nothing else you can post a scripture from Romans. It doesn't have to be to a particular person. Is there a place here in your bio where you can post a scripture that can be seen when you post? I am asking for myself. If truth be known, i bet there are many gays that don't know the scriptures pertaining to them.
click on your name at the top right of the page and you can write your own signature like the ones you see under our postings.

I am not arguing that gay is ok in Christianity. We in this thread were talk8ng about voting for people who love the Constitution. Paet of that is religous liberty, spe2ch, and gather. If Christians want to gather, say they don't support people not changing their attractions, etc. That's ok and I support your right. My hope is that we keep our liberal a democraticly elected republic and we can live in peace.

I am not arguing that gay is ok in Christianity. We in this thread were talk8ng about voting for people who love the Constitution. Paet of that is religous liberty, spe2ch, and gather. If Christians want to gather, say they don't support people not changing their attractions, etc. That's ok and I support your right. My hope is that we keep our liberal a democraticly elected republic and we can live in peace.

We can and do live in peace. You and otherd here are a good example of having differences in beliefs yet respect for the other persons constituational rights. Open honest peaceful discussion, it's a good thing. People can agree to disagree. Not everyone agrees with everyone's views but people can work together and achieve and live in peace as neighbour's. Your my neighbour.

Everything is about attitude and control. When people can control themselves and know how to have open honest peaceful discussions it's a good thing. Some people in this world can't control themselves and they flip out and can't handle anyone who doesn't agree with them. They radical extremists.

I am opposed to people shoving the LGBT agenda on children and me. And this pronouns stuff. I can get punished if I don't use the right pronouns. That is what grinds my gears.

I am opposed to people shoving the LGBT agenda on children and me. And this pronouns stuff. I can get punished if I don't use the right pronouns. That is what grinds my gears.
Who punishes you?
Fight for God's laws. You will be rewarded. You don't need to judge an individual. You just need to take a stand against those that who spit in the face of God. For they sake as well as your own. Even posting your stand . We all need to take a stand for our beliefs. We have been complacent. The world's corruption is evident because of us.
God bless you

Unless there is some strange law, there is nothing that can be done to a person for making a mistake or using the wrong pronoun accidently. In the US unless it can be proven that it is done intentionally.

For me I agree that actual sex should not be discussed outside of specific class structures like sex Ed, health, or biology.

I just think if teachers allowed to say they are married, it should not matter if it's in a straight or queer union.

We can and do live in peace. You and otherd here are a good example of having differences in beliefs yet respect for the other persons constituational rights. Open honest peaceful discussion, it's a good thing. People can agree to disagree. Not everyone agrees with everyone's views but people can work together and achieve and live in peace as neighbour's. Your my neighbour.
Jesus said "i bring a sword'. Goodness does not come easy in this world. Principles are lost with complacency.

Jesus said "i bring a sword'. Goodness does not come easy in this world. Principles are lost with complacency.

Jesus spoke his own truth and belief and was banned and censored for it. That's common these days with all the banning and cencoring going on. Freedom of speech, belief, and opinion is the foundation and most important value of everyones liberty and freedom. We lose that we got nothing.

All I know is I don't want to live in a system where I call out something that is morally wrong and get locked in a cage for it.

Anything intended to change or suppress someone's sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression is now illegal where I live.

I don't even know what that means. If someone thinks they santa clause and I tell them they deluded that's a crime?

What if someone is a bit lost and confused with who there are and maybe they should seek a councilor or something. Is that a crime as well?. I guess that's interference so I guess that's a crime.

What if someone's gender expression because gender expression is basically open they believe they are God and I tell them they not God. That would definitely be a crime. Telling someone they not God when they call themselves God and expect me to bow down.

You don't want to hurt someone's feeling through there gender expression. So if they tell you they identify as God and you tell them they not God surely that has to be a crime. That's there gender identity.

I'll find out what the penalty is for offending someone's identity. Probably like 3 years in prison or something.

If someone is born XX yet they personally choose to identify as XY and you believe they are XX in scientific fact, I guess that's a crime. Probably get another penalty on top for spreading false information.

If there is one thing that upsets me in this world it is discrimination. I will always stand up for people who get picked on and bullied simply for who they are because they still got a heart and soul and are human beings I don't care what there identity is.

If I see someone being picked on and bullied simply because they christian, or gay, or transgender, or jew, or muslim, or black, or white, or whatever I don't care I will back them up.

Back