Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conspiracty Theories

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Pizzaguy

Ok, I know people can be taken in by pseudo science, but look at just how far ignorance and a lack of critical thinking can take you:

[video=youtube;_c6HsiixFS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Language warning: She says "hell" one time, I don't think she says anything worse.

I was on a business trip and MISSED my next car, Reba! Found a deal but could not move in time to get it.
AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!

Back to topic - any chance this video is a joke? Maybe she's being sarcastic?

Because of Light refracting and reflecting the mist from the water with the sun, it will produce a rainbow. This women is in need of some mental health care. This effect is very common, so common in fact that a company made a sprinkler for kids so they can always view this rainbow, no matter what water is used.

http://www.ecrater.com/p/11999471/magic-rainbow-sprinkler-make-your

The only requirement is that you must add "SUN" on your own as it says on the box. I also assume some pressured water source also helps.

Mike.

Okay, granted I'm only 20, but I remember seeing rainbows in the sprinkler as far back as I can remember being around sprinklers. In the '90s, as a little kid.
It's essentially the same process that puts rainbows in the sky. You can produce a rainbow with a prism, as any kid who paid attention in science class in elementary school knows--does that makes prisms bad?

I was on a business trip and MISSED my next car, Reba! Found a deal but could not move in time to get it.
AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!

Back to topic - any chance this video is a joke? Maybe she's being sarcastic?
oh my favorite one is the smart meters ones. and yes people that pay the grid I work for are scared of them.they assume that all digitals meters are smart meters. I have corrected a few of them on what smart meter is.

:colorsmile I think it's a message from God - not to waste water.:colorsmile

one ought to then come here and let me show the water waste er usage on homes. homes that are so big they have one line for human consumption an another called reuse for watering the lawn and pond maintaining. yes its recycled water that after the effect of solid waste clean up.

Ok, I know people can be taken in by pseudo science, but look at just how far ignorance and a lack of critical thinking can take you:

[video=youtube;_c6HsiixFS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Language warning: She says "hell" one time, I don't think she says anything worse.

I have reverse osmosis water in my home. I have NO contaminants that I know about yet it produces rainbows. lol water does that.

:confused Ummm it didn't happen 20 years ago?

:rolling I remember as a kid trying to jump through sprinkler rainbows...

(and that was considerably more than 20 years ago)

Re: Conspiracy Theories

:toofunny

I see two possibilities here...

1. The lady who made the video knows how rainbows are formed and is trying to make fools out of her viewers. If that's the case, it backfired.
  2. This lady doesn't know how rainbows are formed. An elementary school level education should fix that.

I don't know what she's on,

but here's a bit about predictive programming for you

[video="youtube;sxMS0CkdK8A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxMS0CkdK8A[/video]

I started the smurf vid, but couldn't watch it. It's just...too smurfy or something. I never have liked the smurfs. Simpson used to be ok but went downhill when they started trying to be like southpark. I wont watch them anymore.

Here's the video summed up for you then. One of the smurfs makes an HAARP weather controling machine. HAARP, the thing mentioned at the beginning of the original poster's video, and as you know Edward, is pretty much a weather researching program, many suspect that they can create man made events as earthquakes and hurricanes. I've never looked into it too deeply, but I think they may be the same people that are supposed to be project blue beam. They will be able to project auroras in the sky, to UFOs, and even fake the second coming of Jesus Christ. There are different talks of using technology to make people think they are hearing from god. Which in my opinion could also add to the prophecy being imminent that false prophets would shew signs and wonders, making the prophecy ring true. Later in the show he even plays a harp. And to take it even further what does he play with the harp? He plays an ode to the sun. The media elite have a thing for sun worship. Then things get out of control with all these weather experiments, the animals get confused with their migration patterns, and weather climate changes drastically. And so forth.

Predictive programming is define as the power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome. You can look up Predictive Programming and the Microchipping Agenda, a documentary in which exhibits a lot of movies and advertisements and news articles embed and image of getting micro chipped into the mind that audience overtime may be conditioned to become susceptible to being okay with being chipped.

One of the main reasons I don't watch television is because it's just a sewer of propaganda.

I'm a pretty solid conspiracy theorist but this is uh.

Maybe she's a HAARP plant making people identify HAARP theories with this!:shocked!

Correct me if Im wrong since I haven't watched the video, but wouldn't the smurfs in the video ultimately be DEMONIZING the weather controlling machine? Saying that's wrong?
I didn't watch the smurfs much as a kid, but Im pretty sure that protecting the eartg was a theme or theirs' or something. That was pretty common in cartoons from back then, as I recall.

What I observe is that the biases of the adult works at the time do tend to make their way into kids' cartoons because they consider it a matter of moral importance. Similar to how today they are starting to make gay and transgender characters in cartoons and comics. Not that I agree with it, but it just seems that that's kinda natural and to be expected for those who make shows to do that.

Now as far ad HAARP or whatever is concerned, I don't know so I won't say anything. But I don't sign onto conspiracy theories as a general rule. I find most of them have no evidence other than "that's what they want you to think", and that's not good enough for me.

"that's what they want you to think"

Well when you get to ones that have some good evidence, when you get down to the nitty gritty, it is. That's what predictive programming basically does.

Here are two other examples of predictive programming

[video="youtube;z3WW6eoLcLI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3WW6eoLcLI[/video]
[video="youtube;oCeiFFSOJFk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCeiFFSOJFk[/video]

And if you really want to get yourself going check out the 1995 illuminati card game.

In the end

Do not fear those who kill the body, fear god. That's what Matthew 10:28 tells us.

And look at my signature for 1 John 5:4-5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back