Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conspiracty Theories

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
At one time I had a document detailing the beginnings of the HAARP project before it was called that. A letter written from one scientist from another. It detailed how the technology was being used to artificially warm the earth by heating the ionosphere. The letter was a warning that a side effect of this technology was earthquakes. Something about how when the ionosphere is heated it affects the magnetism of the earth causing the tectonic plates to shift. A further warning was that Japan was in danger of sinking into the ocean with the continued experimentation of this technology. No explanation as to why they wanted to artificially heat the earth in the letter. The letter was written in 1969 and was about 10 pages. I scanned it to a PDF form and emailed to a few people a few years ago. Shortly after that my computer was hacked and erased after I got a human message blocking the sender to one of the people I was emailing. He is a conspiracy theorist and apparently his emails were being monitored which got me in trouble. Since then I erased all of my virtual copies and no longer have the paper version. It's too much trouble. My emails have now joined the monitored list as well.

You've got me very curious.

Learn how to proxy your computer.

Search with duckduckgo.com

For a free online proxy go to hidemy(insert donkey synonym here).com

Feel like you still have the fourth amendment.

often the media will ask the government for a military advisor and often the dod will share some of its gear. I have seen this done with stargate sg1 and radio that I didn't know existed was in use in one episode and the way they set up the antennae for the radio is the exact way I was told to do it. they also called it a sitcom.

That's pretty neat

And why do you think tv shows are called Programs? ;)

That's like saying that the author of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea actually knew the future simply because his sci-fi creation in the novel was like actual submarines that came later on. If anything, he made a good guess.
So rather than him seeing into the future it could very well easily be an "invention" that was easy to think of considering it was pretty close to the industrial revolution. There's also a lot of technology and ideas that get suppressed before it surfaces.

There's kind of a difference. Back in the day even Da Vinci had a bunch of ideas that couldn't be done yet. So it would kinda be easy to think of a submarine.

In the case of predictive programming, there's kind of a point where it gets way to "coincidental", such as the plot containing every single aspect of 9/11. Those were only two examples of just 9/11.

As for the Illuminati there is documentation of them.

Freemasonry dates back to the 18th century. On may 1<sup>st</sup> 1776, the Illuminati was formed within freemasonry. Freemasonry isn't Illuminati, but illuminati is freemasonry. They were exposed when a Lanz, an Illuminati courier was struck by lightening, and he was found with documents on him. Some of the members were arrested, while others Adam Weisauhpt, the founder of the organization, went underground along with others. The German government tried to expose them, but other countries didn't take them too seriously. Albeit people think that was the last of them, there is evidence that they had continued there work and made it to the New World. Even George Washington acknowledged the doctrines of the Illuminati, but denied that they had made their way into freemasonry.

A book by John Robison from the 1700s talks about their doctrines even.

As quoted by Adam Weishaupt

The great strength of our Order lies in it's concealment, let it never appear in any place in it's own name, but always covered by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry, the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Freemasonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands. By establishing Reading Societies, and subscription libraries, and taking these under our direction, and supplying them through our labours, we may turn the public mind which way we will.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure this will not come as news to some members in this thread, but conspiracy theories at not permitted on this site. For those who have been told and have continued to push them, you can expect to hear from me again soon. There are plenty of wild sites where you can take up such rabbit trails. As for CFnet, we've been led down those trails too many times.

This is problematic for us as Christians because they can implicate innocent people merely on the basis of someone's overactive imagination and detest for people in position to lead them. Come on, people. Not here on CFnet. If you're concerned enough about anything, you can pray on it constantly and be active in your own small way to be part of the solution. It does no good to sit back and drone on endlessly about who is supposedly doing what.

This thread is now closed.

I have scrubbed this thread of serious conspiracy theory rhetoric, and I'm reopening it now. This is a word of caution to anyone who chooses to pursue CT's again. You will likely receive more than a deleted post from this point on. Be careful.

Conspiracy is banned yet what we learn,y et told and grow up to to learn in life is ligit?. Thats one sided. I thought i would raise a valid point because i dont think anyone can give a rational answer too it because there is none. Can someone prove to me a non conspiracy exists?. Someone will say that. Someone will disagree. Its life.

And his servant Zimri, captain of half his chariots, conspired against him, as he was in Tirzah, drinking himself drunk in the house of Arza steward of his house in Tirzah
. 1 Kings 16:9

Also. Esther 2, Every story about the Saduccees and the pharasees in the Gospel, and the perpetual conspiracies against Jeremiah and the prophets.

And Matthew 24 tells us not to be deceived, watching for false Christs, false prophets, wars and rumors of wars, and all that stuff.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back