Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
But its ok to all go the same corp food giants where thousands go and touch items each day, or go cycling that's high risk. It's just a joke.

A woman who asked not to be named snitched and took photos. Lol. Lots of snitches around. They are the people you can never trust, tell them something and they will big mouth.

I watched that clip, the guy who was fishing from the navigational buoy was out of line.
U can't even tie up to a navigational pylon here. I think its part of maritime law

Surely you can wet a line if your outside of Auckland.
I wouldn't imagine there would be too many cops around

Surely you can wet a line if your outside of Auckland.
I wouldn't imagine there would be too many cops around

No can do, way too many snitches. I live in a community of elderly people, even before lock down when it was a lowered level the old lady next door was spying on us with binoculars when we had a few drinks, and then at lockdown a guy I know went fishing and some old man come down and started flipping out saying all the locals are watching. Lol.

Last edited:
No can do, way too many snitches. I live in a community of elderly people, even before lock down when it was a lowered level the old lady next door was spying on us with binoculars when we had a few drinks, and then at lockdown a guy I know went fishing and some old man come down and started flipping out saying all the locals are watching. Lol.

Binoculars... Hehehe do u live on a farm or something.

Im tired of hearing ScoMo talk everyday about the lock down, restrictions, this and that.
I think he is spreading unnecessary fear which is not helpful

Binoculars... Hehehe do u live on a farm or something.

Im tired of hearing ScoMo talk everyday about the lock down, restrictions, this and that.
I think he is spreading unnecessary fear which is not helpful

Many world governments and the fakestream media are doing it. All they talk about is 19 and lockdown and brainwashing everyone and some people fear.

I wonder what's going on why everything is 19. I mean what agendas have they been pushing through parliament while everyone is distracted.

Wow... Like we are so isolated down here and our situation is so different.
Knowing that Australia has had 40 deaths total, that NY statistic really hits home and paints the picture

So are you in New York? I wish you and your family all the best mate
May the Lord be with you all

No...
Currently I'm in Nashville Tennessee, its northwest of Florida but still in the Southeast.

I used to live in New York. I'm very familiar with life there.
I'm almost a gypsy with all the travel and moving about.

Currently, I personally know about 5 with covid here counting adults and children. No one is super sick yet with it...I hope it stays that way...but considering how contagious this thing is...I don't expect it to stay peaches here.

Many world governments and the fakestream media are doing it. All they talk about is 19 and lockdown and brainwashing everyone and some people fear.

I wonder what's going on why everything is 19. I mean what agendas have they been pushing through parliament while everyone is distracted.

You have to remember but how bad it really is overseas in places like America and Europe. I think our leaders are getting a bit caught up in what is happening over there and basically just copying the same things that they are doing

You have to remember but how bad it really is overseas in places like America and Europe. I think our leaders are getting a bit caught up in what is happening over there and basically just copying the same things that they are doing
And you have to also understand that possibly you aren't getting all the truth about how things are going in your own country.
We have to weed through all the news here to get at the truth. So much of it here is based on political leanings of either loving or hating the leadership. The news also tends to make things worse than they are. So we tend to dial it down no matter what they say.
Even the latest reports of the health officials saying to not go to the grocery store is reduced to not having a party. Simply because they have cried "wolf" way too much.

Australia has just under 6,000 cases with about a third to half recovered...
That just doesn't sound right. Sure there's a bit more "elbow room" there but not that much ...but I've seen firsthand how infectious this thing is.

I'm looking at your testing numbers...they aren't making sense either. Something is not adding up. I'm wondering if your health department got some of those reject tests. A huge batch came out of China. They only work 30% of the time...not even half.
Look at Sweden's numbers...they look normal.

The percentages are the tattletale. If they don't look right, something is wrong.

And you have to also understand that possibly you aren't getting all the truth about how things are going in your own country.
We have to weed through all the news here to get at the truth. So much of it here is based on political leanings of either loving or hating the leadership. The news also tends to make things worse than they are. So we tend to dial it down no matter what they say.
Even the latest reports of the health officials saying to not go to the grocery store is reduced to not having a party. Simply because they have cried "wolf" way too much.

Australia has just under 6,000 cases with about a third to half recovered...
That just doesn't sound right. Sure there's a bit more "elbow room" there but not that much ...but I've seen firsthand how infectious this thing is.

I'm looking at your testing numbers...they aren't making sense either. Something is not adding up. I'm wondering if your health department got some of those reject tests. A huge batch came out of China. They only work 30% of the time...not even half.
Look at Sweden's numbers...they look normal.

The percentages are the tattletale. If they don't look right, something is wrong.

Ye the mainstream media here is like yours, heavily in favour of the left.
And so i go to sky news to get the conservative side of the story and try to discern the truth which is somewhere in the middle.

Iv noticed that the politics haven't stopped in America which is sad in a time like this.
Luckily it has stopped here and both sides are actually working together to get bills passed through to help the public.

About our numbers i haven't heard anyone question them but i did read that we did get a batch of faulty testing equipment. Im not really sure what "normal" figures should look like. I'll take a look at other countries and compare their ratios to ours

Ok i see what u mean now.
Our recoveries are much higher than the norm around the world...

Our government and media are not the most trustworthy people so im not sure why the numbers are skewed like that

Martial law now in the States???
Martial Law has been declared a few times in various states due to civil/racial unrest. These didn't last long. The longest Martial Law was declared was right here in Hawai'i. It lasted for almost the entire duration of WWII. The military took over everything, even down to trash collection.

Ye the mainstream media here is like yours, heavily in favour of the left.
And so i go to sky news to get the conservative side of the story and try to discern the truth which is somewhere in the middle.

Iv noticed that the politics haven't stopped in America which is sad in a time like this.
Luckily it has stopped here and both sides are actually working together to get bills passed through to help the public.

About our numbers i haven't heard anyone question them but i did read that we did get a batch of faulty testing equipment. Im not really sure what "normal" figures should look like. I'll take a look at other countries and compare their ratios to ours
Ever read "The Hobbit "?
Towards the end of the story it begins a new focus on how everyone was trying to gain financially or in status from the tragedy of the dragon destroying the town. It was Tolkien's attempt to explain all the opportunist's behavior he seen during WWI or two...cant remember off the top of my head here. This is nothing new to say the least.

If you ever read "That Printer of Udell's" you would swear he had been eavesdropping in your very own church last year...but it was written over a hundred years ago.

Ever read "The Hobbit "?
Towards the end of the story it begins a new focus on how everyone was trying to gain financially or in status from the tragedy of the dragon destroying the town. It was Tolkien's attempt to explain all the opportunist's behavior he seen during WWI or two...cant remember off the top of my head here. This is nothing new to say the least.

If you ever read "That Printer of Udell's" you would swear he had been eavesdropping in your very own church last year...but it was written over a hundred years ago.
Best ,try the civil war

Imagine goods triple the price ,
Th

The Hobbit was written in 1932, LOTR was written in 1948
This i know but are their buried dead of carpetbaggers ,with the inclination of murdered carpetbagger,may he rot.or one who died naturally and the same is said.there are in Florida

Imagine goods triple the price ,
This i know but are their buried dead of carpetbaggers ,with the inclination of murdered carpetbagger,may he rot.or one who died naturally and the same is said.there are in Florida
Civil war was in the 1860's...100 years earlier

Civil war was in the 1860's...100 years earlier
The reconstruction and the amount of corruption is interesting .ww2 or ww1 hatred of Germans is really pale on,the corruption and hatred that seethed on the Democrats.

The republicans took advantage of the broken south and stole tax payer money for public works while the Democrats fostered hatred .both of these ,and civil war memorials are found close .I read an account of life before Disney where that town ,Walter lived and was born on was created by an anticarpet bagger .he was racist and hated republicans but wasn't a thief .

My,states ,my county settlement hinges on the end of the civil war and South of the large poet cities it was nothing but open land and few came in the 1870s,and again after ww1,en mass with the end of the ww2.

The trains did bring growth .so yes reconstruction is local and recent if I simply go lookimg .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back