Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The reconstruction and the amount of corruption is interesting .ww2 or ww1 hatred of Germans is really pale on,the corruption and hatred that seethed on the Democrats.

The republicans took advantage of the broken south and stole tax payer money for public works while the Democrats fostered hatred .both of these ,and civil war memorials are found close .I read an account of life before Disney where that town ,Walter lived and was born on was created by an anticarpet bagger .he was racist and hated republicans but wasn't a thief .

My,states ,my county settlement hinges on the end of the civil war and South of the large poet cities it was nothing but open land and few came in the 1870s,and again after ww1,en mass with the end of the ww2.

The trains did bring growth .so yes reconstruction is local and recent if I simply go lookimg .
100 years later and a residents of different country...
You really need to rethink your stance on this.

100 years later and a residents of different country...
You really need to rethink your stance on this.
That people changed ,so ignore our ugliness ,don't visit the battfiekds where the Seminoles who died and beat the u.s.army,

Or the cherokees,look pre columbian burial sights are dug up and construction halted ,seriously study only,local history that is less then 80 years old?

Ww2 stuff its munitions and bases are also local,I can pick the strata from pre Columbian to after Spanish settlement ,civil,war,ww1,Spanish American war,to present ,its all in my,state .

All of it Interesting .yet you sat to ignore the backdrop of the hatred and forced resettlent of blacks.I will remind that to,the black descebdents whose families lawfukly owned large lands without any help from the government and had money only,to be ribbed during ww2 when the navy came to build Vero nas,I have driveb that homesestead ,found it and always felt its soul.

Yet its just to be forgotten .I,went to school in that ,my,middle school was a segregated high school.

Most kids have no,clue that up,to the early 50s blacks had no public school in,out county they taught their kids.

I,should not learn or explore that ?

It still,shapes my county .

70 to 90 year old black,men have called out city hall and the county for making promises to help,the Gifford community,and not doing it.

I,knew all those promises .I knew all,the wrongs and lies .

I don't believe it's gotten to that point in Ohio yet, but it might up reaching that point. Btw, I really hope you know that I'm not angry with you. I'm angry with people who are obviously showing possible life-threatening symptoms but aren't getting tested before it gets to that point and they wind up at the hospital. I still don't understand the reason for it either.

What was your opinion on Price Harry and his wife going off to Canada?
What I found hilarious is how your media called it "megxit"... After "brexit" :hysterical

Hehehehehe ah that still cracks me up... Megxit... :rofl2
I think the English tabloids might be the most ruthless in the world
Ì hope they are happy there. Nothing wrong with following your dream, best time to do it while you're young. I like Harry his heart is in the right place.
Megxit :lol Yeah are media are ruthless they build people up just to lnpvk them down

And you have to also understand that possibly you aren't getting all the truth about how things are going in your own country.
We have to weed through all the news here to get at the truth.

This world is just one big lie with a touch of truth and facts.

Last edited:
Never get the real data. I want to know town and city stats. I mean the nation is shut down when some places could be up and running. If some small towns have no cases and it's been a couple weeks they should be up and running. Only the areas with cases by now should be locked down just block them off and the rest of the country can just get back to it.

They give regional stats but not where they are in those regions.

Never get the real data. I want to know town and city stats. I mean the nation is shut down when some places could be up and running. If some small towns have no cases and it's been a couple weeks they should be up and running. Only the areas with cases by now should be locked down just block them off and the rest of the country can just get back to it.

I came across this...

bandicam 2020-04-08 06-18-58-960.jpg

I reckon ScoMo is just copying what Trump does and Jacinda is copying what ScoMo does. None of our leaders have a clue what to do otherwise i reckon

That is the mindset Im noticing with a lot of Americans.
They think that globalization is necessary. That has never been the case
They don't want to make "America great" again, which makes me wonder if it's because of their hatred of the person trying to do that.
They turn a blind eye to the greedy companies who are exploiting slave labour.
They ignore the fact that they are doing business with a totalitarian regime

And now I read
"All interconnected and friends.
Beats the stew out of war and fighting for resources."

Which is complete and utter nonsense.
International trade is a competition, there is nothing friendly about it.

The American military is deployed in over 150 countries. That's a staggering amount given that the UN recognizes 195 countries. Peace through forced coercion.
They have been at war 93% of their history and have been involved in more conflicts than France who is 4 or 5 times older than America and is surrounded by other nations.
So for Americans to talk about being friendly and peaceful is absolute rubbish.

Then there is the assertion that the reason why we haven't had a major war since WW2 is because we are all friends now in this globalization. Another false statement. The only reason there hasn't been a world war for so long is because of nuclear weapons. Nothing more
Whoa!
Get a load of that mustache!
Is that you?
Amazing.....

:topic

I came across this...

View attachment 9603

I reckon ScoMo is just copying what Trump does and Jacinda is copying what ScoMo does. None of our leaders have a clue what to do otherwise i reckon

Look at the region with 1 case for example, if there has not been any more cases from a couple weeks since that case that region should be open.

That's whole regions economys is shut down and everyone locked down for what reason?. One case and no more since ages ago?.

It should be open with essential services allowed in. That's if it's not more cases since a few weeks that would mean disease is contained.

Last edited:

People in small towns don't stay home.
This is a problem and why everything gets shut down in the end.

Look at the region with 1 case for example, if there has not been any more cases from a couple weeks since that case that region should be open.

That's whole regions economys is shut down and everyone in chains for what reason?. One case and no more since ages ago.

It should be open with essential services allowed in.
My hometown is VERY small,,,,about 400 pop, now - it used to be about 1,200 or so.
( I don't live there)

6 People got sick up there because one granddaughter went to a town and got it from someone.
She DIDN'T STAY HOME. In fact, there's a fine of E400. now and even imprisonment if the infringement is serious-

People in small towns don't stay home.
This is a problem and why everything gets shut down in the end.

It's not about staying home, it's just about social distancing. The level before not many took seriously so it went lockdown.

The government told people to social distance, gatherings were banned, and so on, and people were having big social gatherings and did not listen so they got locked down. That's the penalty you lose all your privelleges and get sentenced to lockdown . If the government could place a surveillance ankle bracket on everyone I believe they would.

That people changed ,so ignore our ugliness ,don't visit the battfiekds where the Seminoles who died and beat the u.s.army,

Or the cherokees,look pre columbian burial sights are dug up and construction halted ,seriously study only,local history that is less then 80 years old?

Ww2 stuff its munitions and bases are also local,I can pick the strata from pre Columbian to after Spanish settlement ,civil,war,ww1,Spanish American war,to present ,its all in my,state .

All of it Interesting .yet you sat to ignore the backdrop of the hatred and forced resettlent of blacks.I will remind that to,the black descebdents whose families lawfukly owned large lands without any help from the government and had money only,to be ribbed during ww2 when the navy came to build Vero nas,I have driveb that homesestead ,found it and always felt its soul.

Yet its just to be forgotten .I,went to school in that ,my,middle school was a segregated high school.

Most kids have no,clue that up,to the early 50s blacks had no public school in,out county they taught their kids.

I,should not learn or explore that ?

It still,shapes my county .
In a different thread about that subject...this thread is about Coronavirus...ok?
Start a different thread and if people want to talk about those things they will.

It's a beautiful calm day for a fish off the dock, rocks, or beach but im banned, it could place others at risk if I need rescuing, so I might put on my tights and go cycling train for the triathlon, I will wear my helmet of course because it's high risk of injury and a legal requirement. I will be sure to watch for those pot holes, other vehicles, and any obstacle that could cause serious injury where I may need rescuing, and cannot be DUI on a bicycle either so will be careful around other cyclists as they could be ripped.

Hold on, a leasure activity that is risky if I have an accident it puts others at risk of services need to come out. Maybe I will not go.

Last edited:
I have decided to pull weeds and build a vegetable garden to achieve something while on lockdown. I have taken the before photos of messy garden and will post the end result of nicely fresh grown produce.

I'm getting creative.

I am going for Michelin 5 star master chef. Gordon Ramsey will be impressed.

Last edited:
I have decided to pull weeds and build a vegetable garden to achieve something while on lockdown. I have taken the before photos of messy garden and will post the end result of nicely fresh grown produce.

I'm getting creative.

Michelin 5 star master chef. Gordon Ramsey would be impressed.
Michelin only gives out four stars...

I'm just figuring out what dishes I will create and what to grow.

There is going to be an entree and dessert as well. Maybe local oysters as I cannot do scollops because the season just finished so I cannot harvest them. Main will be fish dish just deciding how I will do it. Desert might do a rhubarb crumble with home made ice cream from local ingredients or something because I only have the ocean and garden to create and local , so might grow some rhubarb.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back