Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Corrupt wishes... funny :)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Amielou

Okay, i post a 'wish' and the next person grants it, but corripts it (gently) in some way ie: there has to be something wrong with the wish, then they make one of their own for the next person to grant and corrupt etc and so on :) okay??

so like i could say:
"i wish i had wings"

and the next person could say:
"granted, but they don't actually let you fly....

i wish i could see in the dark"

and the next person says:
"granted, but now you can ONLY see in the dark and not in the day time"..
"I wish i had a car"... and so it continues...

okay?? so i start:

"I wish i had a pet monkey"

Ok, you have a pet monkey but the monkey only breaks valuable things for fun.

I wish I had a new car.

granted, but it's monopoly money so you can't use it except to pay monopoly :tongue.

I wish i had a new dress...

granted, but it's bright orange with yellow flowers and other people have to wear sunglasses to look at you.

I wish I had a new pair of shoes

granted, but they are Barbie's shoes and don't even fit on our pinky toe so you can't wear them :tongue

i wish i had a chocolate sundae

granted but now there are only 2 months in the year and all 4 seasons are squished in so you never know what to wear when you go out.

i wish i could see a squirrel, I've never seen a squirrel.....

Have you really not seen a squirrel before?

Granted, but the squirrel is jealous of your baby and causes chaos all throughout your house and eventually runs away, but not before accidentally getting his tail cut off in a fan.

I wish I had ESP

yep, never ever saw a squirrell, just pictures :sad we don't have them here :sad we have possums, cute and furry still but they are different..

as for your wish..

granted but you loose all ability to see / hear / taste / smell and walk and talk :tongue

i wish the squirell from my last corrupt wish could grow his tail back again ( poor thing :sad ) oh.. and we don't have ceiling fans :biggrin

Granted, But to compensate for his new tail, the squirrel loses his head...ouch. :halo

I wish i had a bigger home.

Granted, but the builders forgot to put a roof on it, built it in a flood plane and within 6 months it floated away.

I wish I could fly

Granted, But you now also have a pair of wings, antennae, six legs and measure only a centimetre in length. :biggrin

I wish i was a Rockstar :guitar

Granted, but you're 20 million pounds in debt and just got cancelled by your record label... :sorry

I wish I weren't so tired

Granted, but in order to keep up your energy you must nap for 15 minutes every 2 hours.

I wish I had curly hair/ringlets.

Granted, but everything that comes into contact with your hair, springs off your curls, and flies an unbelievable speed off of your head. Everyone is afraid to come near you.

I wish I had clean clothes all of the time!

granted but they are aallll whatever your least favourite colour is (muddy brown, or army green or something) and you will forever wear the same awful colour :)

i wish my poor squirell that i wished for was a real life perfectly healthy squirell that had all it's body parts in the right places so i could pet him and cuddle him and keep him for always.

Back