Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Corrupt wishes... funny :)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Granted, but you don't realize that it's made of a new material that you're alergic to, and at your cousin's wedding you break out in terrible hives and rashes and have to go home and take it off and you miss everything.

I wish that my supervisor was cooler.

granted, they are now very cool... you locked them in a cool-room in the local restaurant and you are now arrested and charged with murder because they froze to death :sad

i wish i had a pram that fit in my car and was strong enough and big enough to take all three kids i have to take with me to the easter festival in the park tomorrow - two 6 months olds and a (very tall) 2 year old.. i have a light twin pram that will take the babies, but the toddie is too heavy for the seat weight limit, and she will be tired and grumpy :sad

Granted Amy,

You are able to take all three kids with you, but the two year old throws a tantrum for an hour, making the two six month olds cry non-stop, and rant and rave, and it all is so upsetting you can't wait to get home and vow to NEVER do that again :verysad

I wish that someone would do my schoolwork for me, someone who will do the job like me.

granted, and they get your good grades and you get nothing :sad

i wish i had hot cross buns with no peel in them!!

(Lol, I wish you'd explain to me what "Hot cross buns with no peel in them" were)

Granted, but you have to eat 3 cheesecakes and chug a gallon of milk before you can eat your "Hot cross buns with no peel in them".

I wish I had sunglasses as big as these :shades

Eichblatt said:
(Lol, I wish you'd explain to me what "Hot cross buns with no peel in them" were)

Granted, but you have to eat 3 cheesecakes and chug a gallon of milk before you can eat your "Hot cross buns with no peel in them".

I wish I had sunglasses as big as these :shades

*hot cross buns are fruit buns (sweet baked bread rolls with fruit in them) with crosses marked on top with white dough, for easter on good Friday to remember Jesus' sacrifice for us on the cross... but they make them often with citrus (orange and lemon) peel in them as well as the raisins etc and it's not very yummy. The rare occasions you can get ones without the peel, they are super yummy :)*

now, to your wish :)

-Granted, but they are reeeally heavy and you can only wear them lying down, because otherwise you fall flat on your face! lol :)

Blazin Bones said:
Granted, but this job requires you to dress up as a female chicken.

I wish these wishes were no longer corrupt.

:toofunny

granted, but all your wish will never come true

i wish i could turn invisible

Back