Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Creationist vs evolutionist, whos the fool?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
blueeyeliner said:
The Tuatha'an said:
Wrong. TOE does not, because it's biology.

:wink: So now it's biology again,huh?
Don't you ever learn?
First you claim TOE is this,then you claim it's that.
You just can't stick to any one story can you?
You try to use TOE to back up TOE but you can't
so you add more stuff to it that make just as much
non-sense if not more than the tales you told before.
TOE cannot even back itself up with TOE,much less
anything else.

Please comprise a list of what I have claimed TOE is, blue, and list the inconsistency.

Brutus/HisCatalyst said:
I don't recall her saying that You are a "bad person", she just strongly disagreed. As for a source, please study the works of Ken Ham, you'll find all the sources for what I say there. I would also like to point out, I've asked for a source one time, and never received it. Why should I give a curtiousy I do not receive in return.

A source on what? Ask an ye shall receive. I don't recall you asking for one though, sorry if I missed it.

About Ken Ham, you can study his findings on http://www.answersingenesis.org. There's a book I borrowed from the campus library which will also provided you with yet another source, unfortunately I can't remember it's exact title so I'll post that tommorrow.

Yes, I've studied ken ham. He should change his name to Ken Hack.

The Tuatha'an said:
http://www.answersingenesis.org[/url]. There's a book I borrowed from the campus library which will also provided you with yet another source, unfortunately I can't remember it's exact title so I'll post that tommorrow.

[/quote:e2ff7]

Tua, I asked keebs for the source, back in the "new start" thread. If I asked you, I know you would have given me three, you are very proper in that respect, and I appreciate that. As for Ken Ham, You do Realize that he has beaten every Evolutionist he has ever debated. You may not like him, but he knows his stuff.

Brutus/HisCatalyst said:
http://www.answersingenesis.org[/url]. There's a book I borrowed from the campus library which will also provided you with yet another source, unfortunately I can't remember it's exact title so I'll post that tommorrow.

[/quote:1fc60]

Tua, I asked keebs for the source, back in the "new start" thread. If I asked you, I know you would have given me three, you are very proper in that respect, and I appreciate that. As for Ken Ham, You do Realize that he has beaten every Evolutionist he has ever debated. You may not like him, but he knows his stuff.[/quote:1fc60]

Debate is a sport, Brutus. It's not a method of discerning the Truth. I've read many many articles by Ken Ham....and they are all very misguided.

Brutus/HisCatalyst said:
Tua, I asked keebs for the source, back in the "new start" thread. If I asked you, I know you would have given me three, you are very proper in that respect, and I appreciate that. As for Ken Ham, You do Realize that he has beaten every Evolutionist he has ever debated. You may not like him, but he knows his stuff.

:wink: I agree with you Brutus.

blueeyeliner said:
Brutus/HisCatalyst said:

:wink: I agree with you Brutus.

Of course you do.

Well, the articles are only misguided in your opinion, while in fact, many things he argues have been proven true. You only except his articles as misguided because they hurt evolutions case. He is not misguided at all, he is guided by God. God doesn't steer anyone the wrong way. 8-)

I asked keebs for the source

Everytime you asked for a source I gave you one. Post a quote where you asked for a source and didn't get one.

You asked for a source for a case where isolation has caused speciation. I gave:

Five new species of cichlid fishes have formed since they were isolated in Lake Nagubago some 4000 years ago.
Source: Mayr, E., 1970. Populations, Species, and Evolution, Massachusetts, Harvard University Press. p. 348

If this is not the source reply adequately for, then say so.

The Tuatha'an said:
Please comprise a list of what I have claimed TOE is, blue, and list the inconsistency.
:tongue Are you serious? That would take forever to try to get down.
I'd have to live here,no offense intended,but it's so hard to know where
you are coming from. Just when I think I have an idea of what you mean
you change on me.

keebs said:
You asked for a source for a case where isolation has caused speciation. I gave:

Five new species of cichlid fishes have formed since they were isolated in Lake Nagubago some 4000 years ago.
Source: Mayr, E., 1970. Populations, Species, and Evolution, Massachusetts, Harvard University Press. p. 348

If this is not the source reply adequately for, then say so.

keebs you know what I've said about your quote, go back and read.

The Tuatha'an said:

[/quote:2a281]

Tua, I asked keebs for the source, back in the "new start" thread. If I asked you, I know you would have given me three, you are very proper in that respect, and I appreciate that. As for Ken Ham, You do Realize that he has beaten every Evolutionist he has ever debated. You may not like him, but he knows his stuff.[/quote:2a281]

Debate is a sport, Brutus. It's not a method of discerning the Truth. I've read many many articles by Ken Ham....and they are all very misguided.[/quote:2a281]

LOL.... watch the "sport"....

Current score: BL=3, Tua=0

Darck Marck wrote: So, how would you rate yourself (Tua) and BL?

Tua: I think we've both come up with good points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach: So how did you think you are playing son?

Son: I think we both came up with good points

Coach: ...but you are LOSING 3:0 (6:4, 6:2 and 6:0)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopi ... 132#116132

Gary, honestly....is that all you do?

For a Christian, you have a serious problem with judging others. Not once have I said an unkind word to BL, I am trying to be courteous, but it is very difficult when people are making such rude and belittling comments.

Gary Bee, I have concluded, is a very nasty individual. He, I believe, has some sort of complex in which he must insult people at every step of the way. Just make sure to note his actions down in your book of Why I am not a Christian.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back