Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Death Before Sin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Circular logic=usin common sense when theres a creation theres a creator
<snip>
Correction made.

Goliwog, can't you just do something simple like give us a link with all this rhetoric?

blueeyeliner said:
What a ball faced lie! I said no such thing!
DNA crime labs teach people that it is very easy to tell the
difference between animals and humans. They are willing
to share this information,even on the internet.
Hey,I didn't want to be around your kind anyway.
Just check into it yourself. I'm outta' here,Praises to God,amen.
P.S. You sure have given me alot to talk about with everyone I
know. There is no way you'll ever convince me that you are smarter
than God or the experts,amen.
Poof',Be Gone!

That's funny, considering you never once provided a source to any of your "information". Enjoy your life without windows, blue. You wont be missed.

The Tuatha'an said:
blueeyeliner said:
Poof',Be Gone!

That's funny, considering you never once provided a source to any of your "information". Enjoy your life without windows, blue. You wont be missed.

8-) Really? Brave talk for such a little thing!
Right back at ya' dude.

goliwog man said:
[quote="the tuathan":cb3a2]Tell me what is truth to You? You have rocks of coruuption in your foundations, God wants you to build upon the holy rock that wont crumble or fail. But first he must take out the bolders of iniquity in you life. Its one thing for God to tell you another thing for him to show you but an even greater thing for him to wright it on your heart. You must have Gods words written in your heart before your heart will want to believe.

Hahaha...this is pointless, and senseless goliwog. I've told you what truth is! Reason, logic, and evidence!

Show me these. If your God relies on faith and feelings, and cannot seem to show himself through reason, logic, and evidence, then he remains uprovable. It's simple for God to prove himself to me, he's God! Since he hasn't proven himself to me, there is no reason that I should accept his existence.

Everyone has faith in what they believe in. And what people believe has a bearing on reality. Truth? what is truth? what everyone lies about. The truth is written in john 14v6 “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.†This reality has a bearing on life. But more importantly after life.

Not necessarily religious faith though. There is a difference. My "faith" comes from reason, logic, and evidence. They are corroborated by objective findings, not by faith.

Some people do lie, that is why you have a multitude of biased people offering their evidence. The evidence is filtered through reason and logic. What results is objective truth.

The truth is not written in john 14v6! There is no objective evidence that Jesus is a supernatural God in the flesh! There is no evidence that a God even exists!!

logic=usin common sense when theres a creation theres a creator

Logic is not common sense!

Circular reasoning. The Universe exists because God created the Universe. God exists because the Universe was created by God. You can see that don't you?

reason= each man does what is right in his own eyes

Strawman=goliwog defines things the way he wants them to be, then attacks them.

No, reason is not each man doing what is right in his own eyes. Reason is against that. A man who stands alone is nothing compared to men who stand united. If you do what is good for the whole, you do what is good for yourself as well.

evidence= seek and ye shall find if you dont seek you wont find. If you have sought but havent found just wait because the vision is for yet an apointed time but in the end it shall speak and not tarry.
[/quote:cb3a2]

That is not evidence.

Christian: "seek and ye shall find"
Atheist: "I have sought, and not found"
Christian: "just wait, and it'll come to you"

How does that make sense?? It doesn't, because once again, it's subjective to each person.

blueeyeliner said:
The Tuatha'an said:
blueeyeliner said:
Poof',Be Gone!

8-) Really? Brave talk for such a little thing!
Right back at ya' dude.

Are you going yet?

There is no such thing as a DNA crime lab. For crying out loud, how can you possibly be this ignorant?

Highlander said:
There is no such thing as a DNA crime lab. For crying out loud, how can you possibly be this ignorant?

:tongue O.K. then you don't watch true crime on T.V.,right?
There are crime labs that test DNA.those investigating Unsolved murders are using them all the time.
How can you still be alive with your I.Q. in the mess it's in?

blueeyeliner said:
Highlander said:

:tongue O.K. then you don't watch true crime on T.V.,right?
There are crime labs that test DNA.those investigating Unsolved murders are using them all the time.
How can you still be alive with your I.Q. in the mess it's in?

*Takes note.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back