Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Did Muhammad ever encourage deceit? YES or NO

Did Muhammad ever encourage deceit? YES or NO?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
consider yourself lucky that i did not take it further. It just seemed to me that any religion that would not inspire its followers to die for the sake of God when the time calls is shallow.
1- You must remember, you are a guest here; I don't believe in luck so consider yourself fortunate that we let you stay here. :-?

2- Religion, as we know it to be today, is nothing more than man-made rules designed to control believers of said Religion. Come to think of it, it wasn't much different in Jesus' time. He fought out against the religious leaders of His time because of what they did to God's word and Law. I don't believe in religion.

3- We are told to die for our Faith:

Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luke 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

It is common teaching in Christianity to die in our flesh on a daily basis. It is NOT common teaching that we are to sacrifice ourselves and take others down with us. That is reprehensible. Any Faith that teaches that is NOT of God.

4- The Bible says God has a Son:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Do you know His Son?

Not only did He die, He was resurrected. He defeated death so that we may have everlasting life.

Where is Islam's prophet?

Muhammad has sex with a nine year old child...

cheese said:
Gary, even is Islam was not revealed to the prophet he still would have been able to have as many wives as he pleased since pre-islamic arabians places no limit on the number of wives they can have. So your point proved nothing.

Your prophet claimed:

• "...If you love Allah, then follow me (Muhammad)..." (Sura 3:31).

"Ye have indeed in the Apostle of Allah (Muhammad) a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day." (Sura 33:21).
OK, let us test this little claim of Muhammad. Here is a pattern of conduct from him:
  • Narrated Hisham's father:
    Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)
    http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.058.236
So will you also follow him and have sex with a 9 year old child? Do you honestly consider that a beautiful pattern of conduct? A 53 year old man having sex with a 9 year old child?

:o :o

Solo said:
cheese said:
Steve, you amaze me, are you comparing Islam to idol worship? To associate partners with God it the greatest sin in Islam. If that is indeed what youmeant, then i am afraid you lake an understanding of Islam.
Islam is idol worship as it is worshipping Allah the god of this world, instead of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who created all things and sent his only son, Jesus to pay the penalty for the sins of mankind.

Satan has deceived millions by parading around as an angel of light, and the light called Allah is he, satan, seeking to destroy.

Exactly. Good work, Solo! :-D

Solo said:
cheese said:
Your point is destroyed by the fact that Muslims believe Allah swt to be very same God who inspired Abraham,Isaac, Jacob, AND the prophet Jesus.

So God has a son now? I see. Why is it that different christians seem to have different explantions of the trinity. I thought Jesus is actually God, so how does God send Jesus, his son, to earth, when Jesus is actually God in the first place? :o
Allah will be cast into the pit for one thousand years when Jesus returns, after which Jesus will destroy him after his brief release. Allah and God are not the same, otherwise you would believe the writings of Moses as Jesus taught, and not the writings of a child of satan of whom Mohamed is.

Wow!!! Powerful, Solo!!!! That's really telling it like it is!!!

cheese said:
That was without doubt the worst anti-Islamic article i have ever read in my life. Absolutely pointless. Aimed clearly at those christains who have no knowledge of Islam. How exactly did you think that article was going to affect me? If it did anything it simply angered me by reminding me of the widespread lies about Islam that are common place on the internet.

Lies about ISLAM??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Islam IS a lie.

All I have to do to see the fruit of Islam is look at the New York City skyline. And the Pentagon. And these godless turds in the Middle East who blow themselves up mto be a martyr for Alvin and go to some fictitious heaven where they can s----w themselves into oblivion and get shikker on wine. Puh-leeze!! :roll: Why do you Muslims come on this forum, anyway?

Steve said:
cheese said:
That was without doubt the worst anti-Islamic article i have ever read in my life. Absolutely pointless. Aimed clearly at those christains who have no knowledge of Islam. How exactly did you think that article was going to affect me? If it did anything it simply angered me by reminding me of the widespread lies about Islam that are common place on the internet.

Lies about ISLAM??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Islam IS a lie.

All I have to do to see the fruit of Islam is look at the New York City skyline. And the Pentagon. And these godless turds in the Middle East who blow themselves up mto be a martyr for Alvin and go to some fictitious heaven where they can s----w themselves into oblivion and get shikker on wine. Puh-leeze!! :roll: Why do you Muslims come on this forum, anyway?

They come trolling

Is that how christianity teaches you to treat your guests? Sad. Although i must say the christians who refered me to this website did warn of such behaviour. Too bad you guys arent as polite to us Muslims on your forum as we are to the christian on the Islamic board i visit.

Muhammad has sex with a 9 year old child

Still unanswered... a beautiful pattern of conduct?

cheese said:
Gary, even is Islam was not revealed to the prophet he still would have been able to have as many wives as he pleased since pre-islamic arabians places no limit on the number of wives they can have. So your point proved nothing.

Your prophet claimed:

• "...If you love Allah, then follow me (Muhammad)..." (Sura 3:31).

"Ye have indeed in the Apostle of Allah (Muhammad) a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day." (Sura 33:21).
OK, let us test this little claim of Muhammad. Here is a pattern of conduct from him:
  • Narrated Hisham's father:
    Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236)
    http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 05.058.236
So will you also follow him and have sex with a 9 year old child? Do you honestly consider that a beautiful pattern of conduct? A 53 year old man having sex with a 9 year old child?

:o :o

Just because something is strange to your society, does mean that it was strange in his society.

Leading by example

Which one would YOU follow?
Leading by example

JESUS: "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Luke 23:34. (said while on the cross dying).

MUHAMMAD: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." (said while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha). Bukhari, Vol. 1, 427.

Christ asks God to forgive, while Muhammad, utters a bitter curse. Wouldn't it have been more appropriate for Muhammad to have asked God to guide the Christians and Jews while he was dying?

:-? :-?

Unfortunetly there are some people so arrogant, so foolish and so in love with this world that they can never be guided. And God is the most Just.

muhammad the child molester?

cheese said:
Just because something is strange to your society, does mean that it was strange in his society.

:-?

I have no reason to marry a 9 year old child. Nor am i expected to. Nor is it a cultural norm where i live. He had a purpose in doing so. She became one of the most important scholars of hadith due to the fact she grew up with the prophet.

cheese said:
Is that how christianity teaches you to treat your guests? Sad. Although i must say the christians who refered me to this website did warn of such behaviour. Too bad you guys arent as polite to us Muslims on your forum as we are to the christian on the Islamic board i visit.

Cheese
Sorry if was a little rude. I just have my guard up.
You need to understand, that the first thing that comes to mind when I hear muslim or islam is terrorist. Thats all. I know there are very few of you who are peacfull.

No worries. :)

I think what you mean is that very few of us are terrorists. I dont know a single Muslim (and believe me i know many of them) who supports any act of terrorism at all, expect for those people who are doing the acts. And please do keep in mind that there are millions of Muslims alive today and to judge the whole of us by a few people is not just.

Muslim scholars are continouesly condemning such acts of terrorism, the only problem is that you never hear about it in western media.

cheese said:
I have no reason to marry a 9 year old child. Nor am i expected to. Nor is it a cultural norm where i live. He had a purpose in doing so. She became one of the most important scholars of hadith due to the fact she grew up with the prophet.

can you say sidestepping the issue?

So raping a little girl is OK as long as she gets something out of it???? & it's OK for a "holyman" to molest babies as long as he has a purpose in doing so?

his purpose was to sex up a child - that is all. I'm glad Jesus was Holy & not sex addicted but then the Christian heaven isn't described as a sex orgy in heave either.

Muhammad the child molester

cheese said:
Gary said:

:-?
cheese said:
I have no reason to marry a 9 year old child. Nor am i expected to. Nor is it a cultural norm where i live.
Thank you. You have shown that Muhammad did not have a "beautiful pattern of conduct" and you have admitted that you do not follow him.... in spite of the fact that he told you to!

cheese said:
He had a purpose in doing so.
Yes, he had a purpose. He wanted to have sex with her. That is what he dreamt about and what he told her.

cheese said:
She became one of the most important scholars of hadith due to the fact she grew up with the prophet.
As for being a scholar.... she gave us many of the Hadith which we have shown to be rather silly!

We know she spent time with Muhammad. She even started acting like him. She hated Ali (Muhammad's son-in-law) for most of her life. She was one of the leaders in Islam’s first civil war. She had previously despised Uthman, but she used his murder as a pretense to move against Ali. Her hatred and rebellion toward Ali led to the deaths of some 15,000 Muslims. In her bitterness towards Ali, she rejoiced when Ali was murdered.

Sounds like Muhammad. He also rejoiced when he had his so-called enemies murdered.

:o

Do not be so shifty Gary! The prophet never said that it a duty for us to marry 9 year olds!

And for your information, the dreams of prophets in Islam are not just dreams, they are divinely inspired. They have been given the ability to interpret dreams. So the dream was revealed to him by God and that is why he acted upon it, becuase he understood what it meant.

The prophet had the most beautiful character of any person ever alive, you can deny it all you want. For those who are interested in the truth about this man, you may follow this link for comprehensive information about the prophets character: http://islamtoday.com/show_sub_section_ ... b_cat_id=0

Gary, can you please prove a link to the lies that you have just accused Aisha of?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back