Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Did Muhammad ever encourage deceit? YES or NO

Did Muhammad ever encourage deceit? YES or NO?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Jesus died for us. Muhammad got other to die for him

cheese said:
Praise be to Allah- Deep down i love my god and i love His Messenger, May peace and blessing be upon him for he has truly sacrificed much for the sake of the Muslims.

Jesus died for you and I. He died for all of us that we may live.

Muhammad did the opposite. He got others to do his dirty work. He got them to die for him so that he could live and have 9 - 12 wives. The same happens today. Muslims die for Muhammad. The same was true with Hitler.

I was wondering..... how was this a sacrifice?

Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

Jesus was a human- peace be upon him. Jesus is not dead. He will return one day. To say that God would lower him self, be transformed in to a man and die for his creation is disgusting and illogical.

It not my problem that your religion is so shallow that you would not die for it. Do you love this life more than the next?

Wonderful Gary, where did i saw his whole life was a sacrifice? Where did i say he did not have any joy in his life? He made large sacrifices and for you, someone who claims to know much about Islam, to not see it is sheer blindness.

There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His Messenger.

If you were serious in wanting me to believe that my belief is fasle, you would go about it more intelligently, without the use of anti-islmaic source, lies and exaggerations, and you would target the fundaments of my religion, not the specifics.

Mohammed may very well be the messenger of allah.

But allah is not god. Never has been, never will be. Just the chief god of the Kaaba. One of 350+.

All of the gods of the pagans are demons.

cheese said:
LOL

Praise be to God- Deep down i love my Lord and i love His Messenger, May peace and blessing be upon him for he has truly sacrificed much for the sake of the Muslims.

Exactly what has anyone ever done for Muslims?

Jesus was a human- peace be upon him. Jesus is not dead. He will return one day. To say that God would lower him self, be transformed in to a man and die for his creation is disgusting and illogical.

It not my problem that your religion is so shallow that you would not die for it. Do you love this life more than the next?

1- your first comment is illogical. First you say, Jesus was a Human, then you say He is not dead and will return one day, which I agree. How can He be Human, lived 2,000 years ago and still be alive? that is illogical, unless you factor in that He was more than just Human.

To say that God lowered Himself to Mankind status and die for us is the HIGHEST FORM of sacrifice there is. (and BTW, God does tell us that in the Bible) It shows to what extent HE would go to, to relate to His creation.

It is your problem if you would die for ANY religion. It is insane to want to die for some man-made religion. You also have the nerve to come here and say we are shallow? Wow! The pot calling the kettle black, for sure.

I would not die for ANY Religion, but I would gladly die for my Messaiah and my God, if that be His will for me. He teaches that.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

If He considers me His friend, I consider Him mine as well.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Steve, you amaze me, are you comparing Islam to idol worship? To associate partners with God it the greatest sin in Islam. If that is indeed what youmeant, then i am afraid you lake an understanding of Islam.

LittleNipper, I am not sure what you mean but what i meant was that Muhammad pbuh sacrificed much inorder to establish Gods law in this world.

Vic, to die for your religion is to die for God.

There is nothing illogical about my first statemnt that Jesus is human is still alive. He was raised to the heavens, where he awaits his return to earth. Thus he has not yet died. For you to continue argueing this point means that you doubt God's capacity to keep a man alive for 2000+ years. If it not an issue of whether it is possible or not- we both know that it is, but rather it is an issue of whether you believe it or not.

Furthermore, for me to call your religion shallow is nothng compared to the insults that have come my way. consider yourself lucky that i did not take it further. It just seemed to me that any religion that would not inspire its followers to die for the sake of God when the time calls is shallow. This is nothing more than a simple observation, no need to be so defensive.

p.s. Gary, even is Islam was not revealed to the prophet he still would have been able to have as many wives as he pleased since pre-islamic arabians places no limit on the number of wives they can have. So your point proved nothing.

cheese said:
Steve, you amaze me, are you comparing Islam to idol worship? To associate partners with God it the greatest sin in Islam. If that is indeed what youmeant, then i am afraid you lake an understanding of Islam.
Islam is idol worship as it is worshipping Allah the god of this world, instead of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who created all things and sent his only son, Jesus to pay the penalty for the sins of mankind.

Satan has deceived millions by parading around as an angel of light, and the light called Allah is he, satan, seeking to destroy.

Your point is destroyed by the fact that Muslims believe Allah swt to be very same God who inspired Abraham,Isaac, Jacob, AND the prophet Jesus.

So God has a son now? I see. Why is it that different christians seem to have different explantions of the trinity. I thought Jesus is actually God, so how does God send Jesus, his son, to earth, when Jesus is actually God in the first place? :o

cheese said:
Your point is destroyed by the fact that Muslims believe Allah swt to be very same God who inspired Abraham,Isaac, Jacob, AND the prophet Jesus.

So God has a son now? I see. Why is it that different christians seem to have different explantions of the trinity. I thought Jesus is actually God, so how does God send Jesus, his son, to earth, when Jesus is actually God in the first place? :o
Allah will be cast into the pit for one thousand years when Jesus returns, after which Jesus will destroy him after his brief release. Allah and God are not the same, otherwise you would believe the writings of Moses as Jesus taught, and not the writings of a child of satan of whom Mohamed is.

Allah swt is God. For you to say that Allah swt will be thrown in God for a thousand years means that you must believe that Allah exists. Strange indeed. Tell me, who do you think Allah is?

Islam teahces that when Jesus returns to earth he will destroy the cross, and follow the law given to Muhammad pbuh.

cheese said:
Allah swt is God. For you to say that Allah swt will be thrown in God for a thousand years means that you must believe that Allah exists. Strange indeed. Tell me, who do you think Allah is?

Islam teahces that when Jesus returns to earth he will destroy the cross, and follow the law given to Muhammad pbuh.
Allah is satan the angel of light, and he has and will continue to deceive those children of satan who refuse to believe in Jesus Christ. Only those that believe the gospel of Jesus know God the Father, and they recognize many false prophets of who Muhammad is one. Hopefully you will come to know God the Father though his Son, Jesus Christ before you are judged into condemnation. I will pray for you.

And I fear for you all for your bisbelief. But Allah swt is Just. I shall pray for you also, though you may not want me to, but one day you will.

cheese said:
And I fear for you all for your bisbelief. But Allah swt is Just. I shall pray for you also, though you may not want me to, but one day you will.

Read the Word of God which was given to Moses and His prophets. Read the Word of God written by inspiration of God to Jesus disciples and followers. The Koran is a book inspired by satan and is a book of deception and untruths.

If you are led by the Spirit of God the Father you will come to Jesus Christ; if you are led by the Spirit of lies and deception you will follow Muhammad.

That was without doubt the worst anti-Islamic article i have ever read in my life. Absolutely pointless. Aimed clearly at those christains who have no knowledge of Islam. How exactly did you think that article was going to affect me? If it did anything it simply angered me by reminding me of the widespread lies about Islam that are common place on the internet.

cheese said:
That was without doubt the worst anti-Islamic article i have ever read in my life. Absolutely pointless. Aimed clearly at those christains who have no knowledge of Islam. How exactly did you think that article was going to affect me? If it did anything it simply angered me by reminding me of the widespread lies about Islam that are common place on the internet.
If I had a choice to be anti-Islamic or anti-Christian, I would choose to be anti-Islamic. I don't fear what goofy men may do to my body, but I do fear what God almighty can do to my soul. Allah is not God, he is satan.
Mohammud was and is a tool of satan awaiting his time of judgement by God almighty, Jesus Christ the Word. Mohammud is dead in his grave and Jesus is alive and will judge all mankind.

The Holy Quran. Chapter of the Disbelievers:

1. Say: O Al-kafirun.
2. I Worship not that which you worship.
3. Nor will you worship that which i worship.
4. And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.5. Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. To you be your religion and to me my religion.

Bye.

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

consider yourself lucky that i did not take it further. It just seemed to me that any religion that would not inspire its followers to die for the sake of God when the time calls is shallow.
1- You must remember, you are a guest here; I don't believe in luck so consider yourself fortunate that we let you stay here. :-?

2- Religion, as we know it to be today, is nothing more than man-made rules designed to control believers of said Religion. Come to think of it, it wasn't much different in Jesus' time. He fought out against the religious leaders of His time because of what they did to God's word and Law. I don't believe in religion.

3- We are told to die for our Faith:

Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luke 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

It is common teaching in Christianity to die in our flesh on a daily basis. It is NOT common teaching that we are to sacrifice ourselves and take others down with us. That is reprehensible. Any Faith that teaches that is NOT of God.

4- The Bible says God has a Son:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Do you know His Son?

Not only did He die, He was resurrected. He defeated death so that we have have everlasting life.

Where is Islam's prophet?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back