Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dogs in stores

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Now I Lewis says, that if it is not a dog for the blind, the dog should not be in the food store. Now I am a animal lover, but there are certain restrictions.

Starbucks sorry for not serving woman with dog
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=AP&date=20140903&id=17902290
I agree.People are taking their dogs into places they do not belong and calling them therapy dogs.If a person brings their dog into a hospital to see a patient the staff can not question that person but to ask them if the dog is a therapy dog.If the person with the dog says "yes"You have to let them bring the dog.People have sued places refusing the dogs and have won even though the dog is not a legitimate therapy dog.

we have allowed dogs in restuarants here and also most parks are now dog friendly. even some of the beaches.

I vote we shut down all hospitals and Starbucks immediately. Just think how many disabled would benefit from fewer wrong diagnoses, and Mormons attracted to addictions of caffeine.
:eek

Sure one of those dogs we humans have pushed down to the size of a rat.. ya know Mommies little precious. ankle biting football :)

:confusedNah,it doesn't set right with me.A restaurant or a grocery store.I am more than happy to give the respect to the dogs for the blind but not just any dog.

Well you can let them get loose in my neighborhood and our dog pound kills em. Oh, I'm sure they ask the mutt where they come from, but they don't set up housekeeping for them very long. If it's real special I think they attempt to sell it, but it had better be putting its best dirty paw forward real quick like. :)

Last edited:
Where we live a lot of the 4 H kids do the puppy training... the pups look cute with the green scarf around their necks

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back