Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Dogs in stores

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
And they are all dead?
I don’t know if all of then are dead, Zsa Zsa probably just made them feel that way.

TIME
I'm a great housekeeper," Zsa Zsa Gabor once famously said. "Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house." The Hungarian actress–beauty queen–socialite has gained more notoriety for her nine high-profile marriages (followed by seven divorces and one annulment) than for anything she ever starred in.
http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1982388_1982389_1982280,00.html

4358c6eece7d5a8125f45f002a57d1c8.jpg
My mom named her poodle Zsa Zsa :lol

Zsa Zsa Gabor - Hollywood actress and author of "The Complete Guide to Men" which is often referred to as the gold-digger's bible. She is more famous for her lengthy string of husbands and her numerous pairs of shoes, than she is for her acting.

*hasn't read the whole thread*

Now I can see both sides of this. As a dog lover and having frequented dog forums that have disabled members, let me say that service dogs exist for more than just blind people. I know someone in real life who has MS, and he recently bought himself a dog to be his service dog. He's in the process of training it. He has a legitimate need that needs to be filled. Another example is a seizure alert dog, a dog that assists deaf people, or a dog that detects when a diabetic has low blood sugar. Service dogs are not limited to these functions, though. Disabilities are not always visible.
Neither are all service dogs registered with an organization. Some, like the man I mentioned above, opt to train the dogs for themselves.

Also, therapy dogs are completely different from service dogs. Service dogs are trained to help someone deal with a disability. Therapy dogs visit people in a hospital or nursing home to cheer them up.
There are also emotional support dogs, but none of the dog people I've talked to consider them service dogs at all.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back