Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Don't Read that Book !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Jay T said:
The Book satan hates above all others, including the Bible is....the Great Controversy (Revelation 12:17).

The book 'The Great Controversy', by E. G. White, 'details' Revelation 12:9, which says.... Rev. 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him".

The Christian world has either ignored this Bible verse, or is totally ignorant of it.

And yes, this Bible verse was 'partially fulfilled', in the time of Noah's flood, when satan deceived millions of people, and none excaped but 8.

However, we are told in Matthew 24:37-42, that the deception would happen 'again', as in the time of Noah, where satan would deceive the whole world, again !

The book, The Great Controversy....details 'HOW' satan will deceive the 'whole' world, including the Christian world.

I understand that this Book can be read on-line, for those interested in understanding satan's deceptions, and wish to avoid satan's traps.

I would read it, but Jay, I was reading on another message board that she wrote, that the Jesuits would infiltrate the Adventist Church. That sounds pretty fishy to me.

Catlover said:
Jay T said:
The Book satan hates above all others, including the Bible is....the Great Controversy (Revelation 12:17).

The book 'The Great Controversy', by E. G. White, 'details' Revelation 12:9, which says.... Rev. 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him".

The Christian world has either ignored this Bible verse, or is totally ignorant of it.

And yes, this Bible verse was 'partially fulfilled', in the time of Noah's flood, when satan deceived millions of people, and none excaped but 8.

However, we are told in Matthew 24:37-42, that the deception would happen 'again', as in the time of Noah, where satan would deceive the whole world, again !

The book, The Great Controversy....details 'HOW' satan will deceive the 'whole' world, including the Christian world.

I understand that this Book can be read on-line, for those interested in understanding satan's deceptions, and wish to avoid satan's traps.

I would read it, but Jay, I was reading on another message board that she wrote, that the Jesuits would infiltrate the Adventist Church. That sounds pretty fishy to me.
The Jesuits have already infiltrated every church on earth.
Their purpose is to bring every denomination back under the control of Rome....hence the uniting of almost every church towards unity under the name of friendship.

Back