Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

EV or ICE

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
MayGodHeal
Have you seen what GM is doing? They are breaking into the energy industry.

This is bigger than EV’s, it’s also about energy and supporting the grid.

Take a look at Ultium commercial which will be a game changer for many business and manufacturing facilities by reducing power demand from the grid during peak hours. Or even Ultium home which will support solar and function similar to their commercial package where it will draw energy from the battery pack or even your car during peak hours to reduce power costs.
Take a look at who is behind pushing this
GM would have been bankrupt but Obama bailed them out. This is a complete destruction of our structure. Millions of people are going to suffer because they want to force this

But well guess I'll be homeless in 13 years because they will end ICE. When you don't allow choice chaos happens.

This is why people need to sit down and pray. Because already so many people have been fooled into this electric pipedream and have found about it the hard way.

Electric may be in the far future but not with whos behind forcing it. These are evil people. And we shouldn't participating in this evil. Pray about it because people need to. We can't move forward if greed continues to take its course. God is patient and allows people to decide. No this is forced. In 12 years you won't have a choice. They have so many problems with this that it's just foolish to continue on like everyone is going to be doing this in the 12.

Reality shows its going to be a lot longer but impatience is going to cause a ton of grief and chaos. The whole point is, we celebrate Satan instead of God. This path is destructive.

Take a look at who is behind pushing this
GM would have been bankrupt but Obama bailed them out. This is a complete destruction of our structure. Millions of people are going to suffer because they want to force this

But well guess I'll be homeless in 13 years because they will end ICE. When you don't allow choice chaos happens.
I’m really not sure what the bankruptcy has to do with this, but I am getting a feeling you will have very little good to say about GM or EV’s.

While EV’s have a bit to mature, they will get there in time and our energy grid may be well off due to this transition.

Personally, this inflation is draining me and our utility company raised its rates 13% last year and are asking to raise it again. Solar panels are starting to look very affordable in the long run and if GM is giving you the system to plug them into a home echo system, it’s sounding good to me.

I’m really not sure what the bankruptcy has to do with this, but I am getting a feeling you will have very little good to say about GM or EV’s.

While EV’s have a bit to mature, they will get there in time and our energy grid may be well off due to this transition.

Personally, this inflation is draining me and our utility company raised its rates 13% last year and are asking to raise it again. Solar panels are starting to look very affordable in the long run and if GM is giving you the system to plug them into a home echo system, it’s sounding good to me.
Well then you've been manipulated into it. All this has been orchestrated, starting with Bush. In the end its making a deal with Lucifer. Its something I refuse to do.

As for GM do you realize the Obama administration bailed them out. I got nothing wrong with GM but how does a multibillion dollar company not survive an economic disaster? They very well could have and instead tried to make believe that there was no impending economic crisis? Very much like what's already happening they didn't need abailout, they chose to do it. As a result new CEO where the political system can tell them what to do.

I got nothing wrong against EVs. People like me don't want to be forced into them which is exactly what is happening. And basically being pushed by evil people.

You idea is home off the grid.you literally can't be off the grid and selling power and actually able to sell it .
In Florida a net meter shutss off meaning of a power outage occurs the solar panels don't work .this is to save the lineman .
Imagine this i have net metering .my xforner feeds five other homes.i don't loose power but backfeed to my neighbors who don't have power .they are not expecting the circuit to be hot a d begin home repairs and zapp.

Even if you could isolate. Local hurricane events have weeks of dark clouds of rain.that battery wouldnt work .

I lost power for a week during a cat one two years ago .I have been without power for five weeks

For that headache I might as well install a generator that is able and is set up to per law shut off and engage when power is out and back on.

With net metering the customer can't overdue the utilities on that switch.fpl owns it and locks it .

I use to read net meters .

Well then you've been manipulated into it. All this has been orchestrated, starting with Bush. In the end its making a deal with Lucifer. Its something I refuse to do.
With respect, our society is manipulated in many ways. Take Solar. I’ve always enjoyed the technology. I find it fascinating. What I’ve had a hard time justifying is the price. I find the McLaren fascinating as well, but I can’t justify the price.

The difference between you and me is this. The market is being leveraged to lower costs on Solar which makes it both competitive and affordable. The same will occur with EV’s. I look forward to this while you feel forced into it.

Im all about reducing my costs. I drive a fuel friendly car by choice. If moving to an EV can reduce my transportation cost and tie into my home energy to reduce those costs, then Im all in.

But I think what you are talking about is political pressure. I think your not taking into account how big oil has been leveraging politics for several decades. In this same way, we’ve been manipulated to continue with ICE vehicles. What we are seeing is a shift in power.

Think of it like this. Our society is manipulated primarily by cost. The only difference in this “evil” is who’s currently pulling the levers.

As for GM do you realize the Obama administration bailed them out. I got nothing wrong with GM but how does a multibillion dollar company not survive an economic disaster? They very well could have and instead tried to make believe that there was no impending economic crisis? Very much like what's already happening they didn't need abailout, they chose to do it. As a result new CEO where the political system can tell them what to do
I have a feeling we will have two opposite views on this. GM would have went under without TARP and then restructuring and our economy would have crashed. This crash would have put the other two American Auto companies fail too as they share Tier 1,2 and 3 suppliers. Knockin GM out would have put many of these suppliers out of business which would have rippled to FORD and Chrysler and caused their total collapse as well.
It was benificial to the US consumer that GM received a loan.

got nothing wrong against EVs. People like me don't want to be forced into them which is exactly what is happening. And basically being pushed by evil people.
I understand. Most people don’t like to be forced. I personally don’t feel forced but I understand how you do. Change is not embraced by everyone.

As far as evil people, they are all evil, including big oil that has a vested interest in demonizing renewable energy, or energy that is more efficient. The game is called Capitalism and large corporations manipulate large amounts of cash to position their products and compete against their competitor. Often they do this with political contributions and lobbyists. Although not perfect, it’s a better system than communism.

You idea is home off the grid.you literally can't be off the grid and selling power and actually able to sell it .
In Florida a net meter shutss off meaning of a power outage occurs the solar panels don't work .this is to save the lineman .
Imagine this i have net metering .my xforner feeds five other homes.i don't loose power but backfeed to my neighbors who don't have power .they are not expecting the circuit to be hot a d begin home repairs and zapp.

Even if you could isolate. Local hurricane events have weeks of dark clouds of rain.that battery wouldnt work .

I lost power for a week during a cat one two years ago .I have been without power for five weeks

For that headache I might as well install a generator that is able and is set up to per law shut off and engage when power is out and back on.

With net metering the customer can't overdue the utilities on that switch.fpl owns it and locks it .

I use to read net meters .
Hi Jason, I know you used to read meters.

Check out GM’s approach to energy.

At peak times, electricity is at a premium. By switching to stored energy, you save cost. Think manufacturing, this strategy can save thousands to ten thousands per month depending on consumption.

Now think home use. Not only do you have a home battery, but your vehicle acts as a battery to back feed the grid too or feed your home during peak times, thus reducing your electric bill. Charge at night when rates are cheap and put it back on the grid when rates are high. This approach will lower costs.

As far as backfeeding when power is out, they have an automated switch to prevent that. That technology has been around a long time.

Hi Jason, I know you used to read meters.

Check out GM’s approach to energy.

At peak times, electricity is at a premium. By switching to stored energy, you save cost. Think manufacturing, this strategy can save thousands to ten thousands per month depending on consumption.

Now think home use. Not only do you have a home battery, but your vehicle acts as a battery to back feed the grid too or feed your home during peak times, thus reducing your electric bill. Charge at night when rates are cheap and put it back on the grid when rates are high. This approach will lower costs.

As far as backfeeding when power is out, they have an automated switch to prevent that. That technology has been around a long time.
Not here it shutss off

Meaning the net meter system generates no power .

There's no isolation switch .it kills all power as you can't simply isolate .I know I asked friends who have it here and they told me they had to get a generator.
These solar systems are at the oldest 99 latest of 2018.

Like I said solar panels need light ,after any large storm you can't simply drive to a charging station .they won't work as Wawa may not have the generator to do that .not all gas stations have generators and those that too are near or on evac routes.

You can't just not discharge a battery in five weeks without some way of charging it back when there is no sun for weeks.

The idea of gm is literally to to simply augment green.john stossel has a physicts explain that won't work large scale .that's the maygodheak point.

It's being pushed. Fpl has no peak hour rates nor did my job .it was by kwh .

My job has no smart meters .they wouldn't know if you taxed it at night .

It's by fuel and tiered usage .

stovebolts two wrongs don't make a right, you dont stop evil by doing evil.

The people pushing this are not going to give you the option to stick with gas. Even if we produce the gas here. The problem here is those in power are currently doing this but we're punishing one another by punishing the oil industry. You gotta really take a look at what is really happening here.

When you seek revenge against the oil industry, make sure to dig 2 graves.

Besides that this is the tip of the iceberg of problems with electric vehicles.. oil industry didn't really hold back with what isn't even working. So really, this is just a vendetta against the oil industry talking like we can just switch over to this technology that isn't even working right and its frustrating people. Imagine that we have all kinds of problems when this is forced.

stovebolts two wrongs don't make a right, you dont stop evil by doing evil.

The people pushing this are not going to give you the option to stick with gas. Even if we produce the gas here. The problem here is those in power are currently doing this but we're punishing one another by punishing the oil industry. You gotta really take a look at what is really happening here.

When you seek revenge against the oil industry, make sure to dig 2 graves.
I’m not seeking revenge.
I’m a consumer looking for the best price. I have no dog in the fight. So if you don’t mind, please do not view me as your enemy, and do not infer that I am doing evil simply because I am not against EV’s like you are.

Nope must have a manual load breaker .

No house not even mine is gonna be tier one .
I have a manual load breaker for my generator. It’s pretty easy to flip. If I purchased a Generac system, you can have them install an automatic cutover switch. I would have to imagine that type of automatic cutover is available for Solar too. While I don’t know, I would suspect that there is some sort of federal or state regulation that says you can’t backfeed the grid during a power outage for the safety reason you listed.

There's no isolation switch .it kills all power as you can't simply isolate .I know I asked friends who have it here and they told me they had to get a generator.
These solar systems are at the oldest 99 latest of 2018.
I’m interested in learning more about GM’s Ultium Home which can bring in Solar easily. They are working with the energy companies, so I’m positive they can isolate during power outage.

This fall when the Ultium line comes out, they are including the home system which comes with a home battery etc. it comes with an App too.

I’m interested in learning more about GM’s Ultium Home which can bring in Solar easily. They are working with the energy companies, so I’m positive they can isolate during power outage.

This fall when the Ultium line comes out, they are including the home system which comes with a home battery etc. it comes with an App too.
Fpl is next era .little ole gm aint gonna change then. Fpl ,next era has power from Texas to Miami and Miami north to Maine . 4th largest utility.

If they had it they would .here's the thing would you trust an electronic switch of 308 ,480 or a manual one ?

Fpl has smart switches for jacks and even then the linenan are cautious and say those do get stuck .

I have a manual load breaker for my generator. It’s pretty easy to flip. If I purchased a Generac system, you can have them install an automatic cutover switch. I would have to imagine that type of automatic cutover is available for Solar too. While I don’t know, I would suspect that there is some sort of federal or state regulation that says you can’t backfeed the grid during a power outage for the safety reason you listed.
I know they exist but fpl probably or the nec requires it .

Homes for have 380 hear or 308 ,and demand which is commercial .

I’m not seeking revenge.
I’m a consumer looking for the best price. I have no dog in the fight. So if you don’t mind, please do not view me as your enemy, and do not infer that I am doing evil simply because I am not against EV’s like you are.

Many politicans, environmentalists and the left party is the problem here. These people do have evil intentions. I don't know where you got the idea where I said you were doing evil, if you don't have ill intentions which I hope not there isnt anything to worry about. My fight is with these people who don't want to it the right way.

Me, like other consumers would like the option to keep utilizing ICE technology. However these people I have mentioned is not going to allow for that.

It's not surprising people have no idea what is going on here and are caught in the middle of this war against ICE and or oil. The media does a good job downplaying all of this and if you're working in the auto industry you would see it's a mess with the EPA standards that is upending the entire industry by eliminating production of ICE components making it harder to do repair work for ICE.

Then the overall cost of ICE which is increasing in costs. While EVs are offered at a discounted price, tax credits and auto makers are aiming for $100 a month leasing for 6 months while leaving ICE at full cost.

Its manipulative and its evil, doesn't help at all for those who rely on ICE.

jasonc really if ICE was left alone I could care less about EVs. The fact EVs are being manipulated to replace ICE is a huge problem. I fear for our future on this planet when people give into evil. In fact I feel extremely depressed about the whole thing...

Back