Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Everyone should Read......a must !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
J

Jay T

Foxes Book of Martyrs is the book to make a person prepared for the Mark of the Beast scenerio.

In that book, Christians are shown how their courage was held onto, during persecution times.

Jay T said:
Foxes Book of Martyrs is the book to make a person prepared for the Mark of the Beast scenerio.

In that book, Christians are shown how their courage was held onto, during persecution times.
How can anyone be prepared for thre Tribulation without reading this book ?

Jay T said:
[quote="Jay T":90ed2] Foxes Book of Martyrs is the book to make a person prepared for the Mark of the Beast scenerio.

How can anyone be prepared for thre Tribulation without reading this book ?[/quote:90ed2]

:B-fly: This is a most excellent book to read whether you must go through the Tribulation or not.
It teaches you about the great faith of the brothers & sisters before us,and
what great faith they had in Jesus Christ,even way back then. Their faith was great enough to die for. They gave their lives for their Lord Jesus Christ. That is real faith,and this book also teaches us about the love we should have for one another in Christ Jesus as brothers & sisters.
I also highly recommend this book.

I agree and highly recommend this book for reading and for spiritual benefit. This book helps one to be prepared for the Great Tribulation (especially for most of us who are happy-go-lucky christians :sad ). :biggrin

It also shows the ugly truth about catholicism. The catholic church is not just another denomination, but rather a persecutor of CHRISTIANS

Hi there!

:angel:

Foxes' Book of Martyrs is good, but one the same level, I really enjoyed "Jesus Freaks" which gives the biographies of many martyrs throughout time.

~serapha~

mhess13 said:
It also shows the ugly truth about catholicism. The catholic church is not just another denomination, but rather a persecutor of CHRISTIANS

:B-fly: I see alot of very intelligent Christians here.
It does shed alot of light on the catholic church,and christians every where
should be very cautious of that pagan religion.

http://www.catholicconcerns.com

serapha said:
Hi there!

:angel:

Foxes' Book of Martyrs is good, but one the same level, I really enjoyed "Jesus Freaks" which gives the biographies of many martyrs throughout time.

~serapha~

:biggrin Yes,I agree very much. I love that book too and I have it. Great Book!

Jay T said:
[quote="Jay T":81de1] Foxes Book of Martyrs is the book to make a person prepared for the Mark of the Beast scenerio.

How can anyone be prepared for thre Tribulation without reading this book ?[/quote:81de1]

You make it sound as though we can not be ready without reading that book...if that book was so important for our readiness, don't you think it would have been mentioned by God along with the ways He did tell us to prepare?

Homeskillet said:
Jay T said:
[quote="Jay T":1e7b6] Foxes Book of Martyrs is the book to make a person prepared for the Mark of the Beast scenerio.

How can anyone be prepared for thre Tribulation without reading this book ?

You make it sound as though we can not be ready without reading that book...if that book was so important for our readiness, don't you think it would have been mentioned by God along with the ways He did tell us to prepare?[/quote:1e7b6]

:Fade-color fellow servant of the Lord, I don't think they meant it that
way. I believe what was meant here is that this book is so good,and so helpful that all christians could greatly benefit from it,and it can help them
be stronger to endure the tribulation.
God is not against us learning from the brothers and sisters before us,but
I believe what was meant was how good the book is. I own a good copy of it,and it really is that good of a book.

Another great book is The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop. It shows in detail how catholicism ties in w/ ancient babylonian MYSTERY religion. I'm reading it online.

mhess13 said:
Another great book is The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop. It shows in detail how catholicism ties in w/ ancient babylonian MYSTERY religion. I'm reading it online.

:B-fly: I have this book too. It's a very useful tool.
It reveals a great deal. I don't believe everything written in it,But
I do agree with most of it.
I think Hislop had great insight and wisdom for the times he was living in.

mhess13 said:

mhess, I really like your web site. also if you look further,you'll find that
evolution was a common belief among pagan religions so it's not surprising that it's getting so popular in the churches today. It's Babylon
again. Babylon is back with a vengeance.
Hislop's book gives great information about the many practices of the pagan Babylonian's.

:B-fly: For those not aware of it yet,the Catholic church isn't the only one
that ties in with Babylon,many churches do,but she happens to have the
most pagan Babylonian practices,and Rome was once called little Babylon
because Rome & Babylon were close friends and helped each other.
It's not the only church though who is pagan,she has her daughters who will one day return back to her soon.
"A Woman Rides the Beast" by Dave Hunt is also an excellent book to have and keep near. It reveals even more information that you can research yourself.

Speaking of evolution and ancient paganism, I'm reading "The Long War Against God" by Henry Morris now also. It gives the evil history of evolution. The chapter I'm on now is tracing evolution back to ancient paganism. It's opening my eyes! After I get it researched out more, I'll be adding some articles on my website on this topic. Also articles or even a section on how evolution and the NWO tie in together

Back