Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Everyone should Read......a must !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
mhess13 said:
Speaking of evolution and ancient paganism, I'm reading "The Long War Against God" by Henry Morris now also. It gives the evil history of evolution. The chapter I'm on now is tracing evolution back to ancient paganism. It's opening my eyes! After I get it researched out more, I'll be adding some articles on my website on this topic. Also articles or even a section on how evolution and the NWO tie in together

:B-fly: mhess,thats great! I love your site,you know. It's got alot of good information on it,and in these last days,people need to know whats really
going on.
evolution is pagan,and so many atheists don't know this. satan has lied
to them yet again so when it comes time for everyone to make that choice
about the New World Order with it's global religious system,many atheists
will be already half way there because of their acceptance of evolution. satan wants to make sure he gets all those he can. He crept into the churches,the place no one thought he'd be,but the bible warned us about it. Many people haven't read the bible who are in church,and didn't know satan got in with the wolves in sheeps clothes. when the one world religion
gains control,some atheists will identify with evolution,and accept the false church.
evolution is ancient,and it's a pagan religion as deep as it can get.
Have you noticed that all pagan religions are coming back full force now?
I want to get that book you are reading and the one vic suggested about
Papal sin. I wrote down the titles and author so I can find them.
I agree,it's best to also do your own research to be sure you are getting
the truth. don't believe just one source,or a few,take it all the way back if you can.
Evolution has a very dark past,yet many people are not aware of it yet.Some are though.

Back