Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

|| + -Exodus- + ||

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ATARI

SoO0...,

The Good Book Of, 'Exodus'. (KJV)
It's Been Said: 'Thou Shalt Not Suffer A Witch To Live'.

One May Wonder, In Biblical Prophecy. What Is A Witch According To God?.
Which Brings Thus Case In Point, Was It Sarcasm, Like That Of The Serpent & Tree Of Knowledge.

Where That Old Snake Said To Eve: 'Surely You Will Not Die'. Giving Lights To Blame On Who Said What.
Thus May Seem Like The Birth Of, WITCHCRAFT. Perhaps Upon Quija Boards & Tarot Cards As Examples.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 🍏🍏 👁️ 🍏🍏

P.s. The Purified Purification Of Water Clear And!, Innocent Sung Song's In Hymns Dancing Upon The Night Owl.

Just a few scriptures in the OT and NT that speaks about witchcraft. We are no longer under the law so we do not stone to death anyone, but to bring the Gospel message to these types.

Leviticus 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Lev 20:6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
Lev 20:7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.
Lev 20:8 And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Hmm. . .

Good Hello: for_his_glory.
One Puzzle Piece You Have Given Is Of Much Interest.

In Aura Of Particular Shadows Within Dancing Shadows The Word: 'Lasciviousness'.
What Does That Ripple Tossed Upon The Soft Pond Eternal And!, True Truly Mean To Witnesses?.

As It's Been Said: 'Stone To Death'. (Which Is A Sad Storm Speaking Upon Thunder & Lightning So Frightful).

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. Upon A Branch That Whispers Of Prayers For Life Reaching Endlessly As It Begins It's Feast In A Warm Sun.

Hmm?. . .

Yea!, Of Course You May Give Inspirational Insight.

The Question Solely Rests Upon The Word In And!, Of Itself With Objective Truth In Mind.
As Perhaps One May Wonder, The Letters Sitting Side (By) Side To Create The Word: 'Lasciviousness'.

Does The Etymology Of That Eerily Strange Wonder Give Dreams Upon The Construct Of Unusual Witchcraft?.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. For The Energetic Vibrations Of The Aura Of The Moon Gave Stillness An Embrace Upon The Desire For Hope.

ATARI we are not coming against you, but trying to figure out your uniqueness as no one speaks in poetry like you do and none of us can understand you nor communicate with you. Other than wanting to share music or poetry what else is your intent.

Hmm?. . .

Thanks Forum Posters.
I Must Admit My Intent Is Hopeful And!, True.

There Is Much That I Don't Completely Understand About Society & Mainstream Culture.
Although, Witchcraft Is An Exciting Form Of Folklore. With Every Systematic Elemental Purpose In Mind.

I Find That When It Comes To Biblical Reason, Meaning, & Purpose. My Soul Can Feel Lifted With Many Verses.
Sad To Say, I Have Found That The More Free I Feel To Speak My Mind. The Further From The Masses I Become.

Which Can Be A Good/Bad/Indifferent Storm Within My Grasp. A Curse Can Be A Blessing For The Closer To The Holy.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. As The Potion Became A Light In The Eye Of The Light Inside Of It's Own Dancing Shadow, Forever Upon Eternal.

Why do you speak of witchcraft ? Do you practice witchcraft ?
17675.jpg

Hmm. . .

Thanks Good Posters.
To Be Honest The Avatar You See Is In Thought Of Elements.

I Hate To Be The Bearer Of Bad News. But!, I Don't Practice Paganism And!, Such.
Although, There Is Quite The Deep Connection Between, God (Our Heavenly Father), & Witches.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. Which Brings To The Center Of Every Holiday Celebrated (By) The Mass Culture Of Accepted Society.

Hmm?. . .

The Deep Connection Can Be Found In The Holy Bible.

Perhaps Simply Search On Google: 'What Does The Bible Say About _______'. *-(Witches: For Example)-*
There Is Much To Discover About The Elemental Roots Deep Within The Enlightened Touch Of The Heart And!, Soul.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. There Was A Lost Lamp, Alone In The Forests, Of Ghosts Telling Fairytales Of Shadows Breathing The Invisible.

Hmm. . .

I Am Not In It's Entirety. But!, Salem Trials For Example.

Sad To Say, 'Christ Jesus (The Messiah)', Became A Victim Of A Torture Device (By) The Officials.
To Call Yourself A VICTIM Is Giving To Much To The Ones Causing The Anguish. In The End Christianity Prevails.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

P.s. In Respect To The Trinity Perhaps, (((~ THE SON-THE FATHER-THE HOLY GHOST ~))). All Is Not Lost Eternally.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back