Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

|| + -Exodus- + ||

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hmm. . .

Thanks Good Posters.
To Be Honest The Avatar You See Is In Thought Of Elements.

I Hate To Be The Bearer Of Bad News. But!, I Don't Practice Paganism And!, Such.
Although, There Is Quite The Deep Connection Between, God (Our Heavenly Father), & Witches.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 🍏🍏 👁️ 🍏🍏

P.s. Which Brings To The Center Of Every Holiday Celebrated (By) The Mass Culture Of Accepted Society.
Elements Of Thought by Dr. Richard Paul ?

The Mass Culture Of Accepted Society

If you are using quotes from books/writings of others, it is approiate to quote source for each quote.

I sometimes fail to quote chapter, verse, translation version of Bible. I guess I think it should be self evident. A lot of copyright laws require version to be given.

I am really just passing by and noticed you did quotes once, but stopped for a long time before you started again. I think folks just do not recognize a quote by Einstein if you do not give him credit. (Example?)

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Hmm?. . .

Yea, It Is True, I Could Probably Write A Book.

But!, I Choose Not To. I Don't Have The Patience.
Either Way, When I Borrow Thoughts Of Others I Give Credit.

Thanks Again. Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening And!, Or Night.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hmm?. . .

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Care to explain your symbolic version.

It may speak differently to me?

eddif

Jesus explained the parable of the sower in Matthew 13.
The seed is the Word of God
The Ground is Men’s hearts. From there it probably refers to Matthew Chapters 5-7.

A lot of people see two green apples and an eye. What are we supposed to see?

I would be interested your explaining which eye you see?

Ephesians 1:18 kjv
18. The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20. Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21. Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Notice the complexity in seeing (two eyes). Our new heart sees and our new spirit of the mind sees. We seek the mind of Christ.

eddif

Hmm?. . .

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hopefully we behave.

Hanging around Christians should be like walking on a slippery creek bank. If care is not taken you could slip in and get wet.

That is a quote by Brother Jessie Sullivan. He was a former southern Mississippi Sheriff. A man he arrested got saved and God sicked him on Brother Jessie. The fellow told Brother Jessie about every Holy Ghost meetings for miles around. Finally worn out by the continual invitations, he went to one, fell in, and got saved.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Hopefully we behave.

Hanging around Christians should be like walking on a slippery creek bank. If care is not taken you could slip in and get wet.

That is a quote by Brother Jessie Sullivan. He was a former southern Mississippi Sheriff. A man he arrested got saved and God sicked him on Brother Jessie. The fellow told Brother Jessie about every Holy Ghost meetings for miles around. Finally worn out by the continual invitations, he went to one, fell in, and got saved.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Good story eddif :) . Story Reminds me of another great man from MS Jerry Clower .

Good story eddif :) . Story Reminds me of another great man from MS Jerry Clower .
Well I messed up his name some.
Jesse James Sullivan
Passed on in 2015 at age of 90
He was Chief of Police not Sheriff

He told me to memorize:
1 Peter 2:24 kjv
24. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

I think it was an RSV Bible.

I must have smirked. He said I want to memorize it. Give me your Bible. He wrote it in it. (I think it was a RSV Bible)

I obeyed.

His testimony was very powerfull.

I suppose I could not be here if I had not met him. God sicked him on me big time.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back