Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"exposing" popular Christian teachers/preachers

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Most preacher are human... humans make mistakes ... How long have you been perfect?

Some are not making mistakes some are users. They know perfectly well their reward.

Kathi does this statement of yours have scriptural backing?

A list of the most dangerous false teachers in America
1. Paul Crouch
2. Pat Robertson
3. Rick Warren
4. Chuck Smith
5. Benny Hinn
6. Robert Schuller
7. Oral Roberts
8. James Swaggart
9. Joel Osteen
10. John Hagee

I think the bottom line is if they are preaching the Biblical truth.
a few weeks ago I got a call from monica on which bible commentary she should buy, she got bothered that I wouldn't endorse one. she goaded me into stating why? simply put, I said unless its heretical they are all good save the one I mentioned. end times is another thing and no one will agree with that fully and when you want to learn then I will show you why I believe I believe. she didn't really get that yet but I want her own her without my influence to create a bias see for herself. I told her rule #1 never take the bible out of context.

she did want to look into matthew henry and adam Clarke.

Most preacher are human... humans make mistakes ... How long have you been perfect?

Some are not making mistakes some are users. They know perfectly well their reward.
Please oh please do not hold me to that. I'm not even sure of some that, early on, refuse to change are guilty of more than false pride. They can be difficult to shake loose but we need to try that they will be restored and make solid and friendly allies.

I do not consider Billy Graham or Dobson to be false teachers.That is just my opinion.
The problem with that website is that puts Billy Graham and some others you say you would agree with in the same category (false teacher) as ones you believe are false teachers. I will look at the site again, but it seems like they are calling them false teachers based on the same criteria. I can only say for sure about one of the people on the list (Joel Osteen) to be a false teacher because he says things that very plainly contradict even the most basic thing Christians believe.

The problem with that website is that puts Billy Graham and some others you say you would agree with in the same category (false teacher) as ones you believe are false teachers. I will look at the site again, but it seems like they are calling them false teachers based on the same criteria. I can only say for sure about one of the people on the list (Joel Osteen) to be a false teacher because he says things that very plainly contradict even the most basic thing Christians believe.
In the first website the guy seemed pretty radical.He named Hal Lindsey as a false teacher as well and I have watched him before.He is ok.I found some of his information interesting.

Last edited:
In the first website the guy seemed pretty radical.He named Hal Lindsey as a false teacher as well and I have watched him before.He is ok.I found some of his information interesting.
he is a false teacher, he shouldn't be in the prophetic end times at the least. he wrote the book, 88 reasons for Christ to return in 1988! would you listen to Harold camping if he just said sorry I was wrong and went to doing what hal does?

he is a false teacher, he shouldn't be in the prophetic end times at the least. he wrote the book, 88 reasons for Christ to return in 1988! would you listen to Harold camping if he just said sorry I was wrong and went to doing what hal does?
Who?Camping?Which Hal are you talking about?

he is a false teacher, he shouldn't be in the prophetic end times at the least. he wrote the book, 88 reasons for Christ to return in 1988! would you listen to Harold camping if he just said sorry I was wrong and went to doing what Hal does?
I happen to agree with you about Hal. My first issue with Benny Hinn was his prophesy of brim stone and fire killing every homosexual in the world. Of course he raised a lot of money when he went on that campaign to build orphanages but built his multi-million dollar mansion instead. The last time I watched Hal Lindsey he was selling something as he was preaching, just like Benny does and every time I see them and the others doing this I recall Jesus turning over the tables of the money changers and the sellers of animals for the sacrifice.

Because I teach/preach on the web I have been acussed of generating funds to pilfer even though I have never solicited nor have I received a single dime. These charlestons have become the standard to measure all Christian Teachers by and they will be spewed out of the mouth of the Christ at the Great White Throne Judgement. They make so mad I become close to the point of sin.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back