Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Four Things God Wants You to Know

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Solo said:
[JT,
As long as you live in your corrupt, mortal sinful body you will sin. You are not sin free, and won't be until Jesus returns.
You may believe as you wish.
As for myself, I want to believe that Jesus Christ is more powerful, than satan, who is the author of sin.

Our sins a taken care off by Jesus Christ when He went to the cross. All present sins and future sins are covered by the blood of Jesus. There is not one single person on this earth without sin. Only Jesus Christ is without sin. When a born again Christian sins, the Holy Spirit convicts him/her right away and she/he will repent accordingly, that comes automatically when that person is a born again Christian. Salvation does not come by works. One can "work" as much as one wants but salvation is a free gift and "works" only come as a result of salvation.
JT, no one is without sin, not one, only Jesus is without sin.

God bless.

1 Kg.8:46
"There is no man that sinneth not."

2 Chr.6:36
"There is no man which sinneth not."

Pr.20:9
"Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin."

Ec.7:20
"For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."
Rom.3:23

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
1 Jn.1:8
"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

1 Jn.1:10
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

1 Kg.8:46
"There is no man that sinneth not."

2 Chr.6:36
"There is no man which sinneth not."

Pr.20:9
"Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin."

Ec.7:20
"For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not."
Rom.3:23

1 Jn.1:8
"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

1 Jn.1:10
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

As for myself, I want to believe that Jesus Christ is more powerful, than satan, who is the author of sin.

And it's this 'belief' is what saves. Nothing more, nothing less!

Jay T said:
Solo said:
[JT,
As long as you live in your corrupt, mortal sinful body you will sin. You are not sin free, and won't be until Jesus returns.
Jesus is more powerful than satan. Your flesh is corrupt and mortal, and is capable of sin.

What does this verse of scripture mean to you?

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:8-10

Or what does Paul mean when he writes the following:

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? 25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. Romans 7:14-25

Believers are exhorted to walk in the Spirit so that they do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, but if we sin, we have an advocate in Jesus Christ.

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2:1-2

Yes, Jesus Christ is the allmighty but reality is that the majority of people on this earth will go to hell. The Bible confirms it: "It's a narrow road and only a few will enter." Don't underestimate satan, he is the prince of this world.

Here's what satan caused today (by CNN): "At least 635 people killed, 237 injured as a crowd of Shiite pilgrims stampede on a bridge near a mosque in Baghdad, police say."

Don't stick your head in the sand and hope everything is just fine and dandy. These days most churches are into gimmicks and schemes to increase their memberships.
Jesus Christ is not into gimmicks, he did not say "you may believe as you wish". He said: "Come to me".

Quote:

And it's this 'belief' is what saves. Nothing more, nothing less!

One needs to be born again to be saved.

There are many who "believe in Jesus", but they are not born again.

Posted with permission

For an uplifting and wholseome experience visit this web site...

http://www.wholesomewords.org/

Herein Is Love

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 1 John 4:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Please take a moment to consider the love of God which is manifested in the person of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. God sent His Son into the world to be your Saviour from sin. God gave His Son to die upon the Cross and to shed His blood that you need not perish. God offers you forgiveness of sins and everlasting life through His Son.

Herein is love! But many choose not to receive God's love, and reject His gift of everlasting life through faith in Jesus Christ. Yet apart from the life which God offers you in His Son, you are dead in trespasses and sins and shall die, for "all have sinned" and the "wages of sin is death." (Romans 3:23; 6:23) For the same God who says, "he that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life," also says that "he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." (John 3:36)

Be not deceived. You do not earn salvation by "good" conduct, membership in any organization, adherence to any creed, or by any ritual or sacrament. Salvation is a free gift of God which you receive through personal faith in His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:8,9) Jesus Christ is "the way, the truth, and the life." (John 14:6) No one comes to God but by Him. No one knows the truth apart from Him. No one has life except through Him. Won't you believe this in your heart and call upon the Lord Jesus to save you? For "if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9)

God in His love and grace offers you salvation from sin and death. Your response to God determines whether you will spend eternity in heaven or in hell. Have you believed God and received His love through faith in Jesus Christ? If not, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and receive Him as your Saviour, and you shall be saved from sin and death and have everlasting life.

--Stephen Ross

Jesus Died Your Soul To Save

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Jesus died your soul to save;
For your life He freely gave
All He had in heaven above,
Just to show His wondrous love.

Wondrous love so rich, so free--
Can it truly be for me?
Yes, dear friend, 'tis true, 'tis true,
All Christ did, He did for you.

--Jennifer R. Leaf

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved. Acts 16:31

Paoli said:
Our sins a taken care off by Jesus Christ when He went to the cross. All present sins and future sins are covered by the blood of Jesus.
DEAD WRONG !
Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of [sins that are past], through the forbearance of God;
There is no mention of present sins or future sins mentioned !

There is not one single person on this earth without sin.
Are you God who can see every person on earth at any given moment ?

When a born again Christian sins...
"Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures".
As it is written:1 John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God"
Is this Bible verse, true ot not ?

This is a true statement, until...one has been forgiven their sins, then the record is clean, right ?
From that point on.....one CAN...live just as Jesus said to do...'go and sin no more'(John 5:14 & 8:11)

It is amazing to me how people doubt the very words Jesus spoke !

Solo said:
As long as you live in your corrupt, mortal sinful body you will sin.
I believe what the Bible says, OK ?
Jesus said: 'go and sin no more', (John 5:14 & 8:11)...Did Jesus lie ?
I personally know it has happened to many people, who have stopped smoking, or drinking !

Don't underestimate satan, he is the prince of this world.

Wow that statement is quite amazing coming from a Christian. I would say the exact opposite don't you dare underestimate God he is KING OF THIS WORLD and he rules and reigns in us. And Satan is at our feet!!!!

Merry Menagerie said:
Don't underestimate satan, he is the prince of this world.

Wow that statement is quite amazing coming from a Christian. I would say the exact opposite don't you dare underestimate God he is KING OF THIS WORLD and he rules and reigns in us. And Satan is at our feet!!!!

God has given the warning......."satan, which deceives the 'whole' world' (Revelation 12:9).

How few Christians realize how powerful satan really is !

Has he not actually tried to take God's place in heaven, as God ? Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

only a being of GREAT power....would dare attempt, to try to force his way into God's place !!!

He had the power, to turn millions of angels against God while in heaven.

Sure, God is infinitely more powerful than satan, but to think that satan is weak, and powerless, is ultimately stupid !

As I've said before...has he not gotten almost the entire Christian world, to accept his doctrines ?

The Bible says, that he has gotten control of almost everyone.....but a very few.

Are you a seventh day adventist? never mind if you are, it's just that I used to go out with a guy who was a seventh day adventist and he said to me...

"It worries me, that you don't realise how powerful Satan is."

To which I responded...

"It worries me, that you don't realise how powerful God is."

I say the same to you.

WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?
by Alan Yusko

Acts 16:30
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, BELIEVE ON THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND THOU SHALT BE SAVED, and thy house.

ALL HAVE SINNED

Romans 3:23
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Isaiah 64:6
6. But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

ALL MUST REPENT (BE SORRY FOR AND TURN AWAY FROM A LIFE OF SIN)

Isaiah 55:7
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

Psalms 38:18
18 For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.

Acts 3:19
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

SIN HAS A PENALTY

Ezekiel 18:20
20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Revelation 20:15
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

THE LORD JESUS PAID THE PENALTY ON THE CROSS

Isaiah 53:4
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

SALVATION IS A GIFT

Ephesians 2:8
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Titus 3:5
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION (you are not promised tomorrow!)

2 Corinthians 6:2
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now [is] the accepted time; behold, now [is] the day of salvation.)

Hebrews 4:7
7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

THE BIBLE SAYS

ALL HAVE SINNED:

Romans 3
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

SIN HAS A PENALTY:

Ezekiel 18
20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Luke 13
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

JESUS PAID THE PENALTY:

Isaiah 53
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

YOU MUST RECEIVE THE LORD JESUS:

John 1
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

Revelation 3
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

More Than Forgiven!

A Study Of

The Eight Major Doctrines Which Define New Testament Salvation

By
Timothy S. Morton

Excerpt

http://www.biblebelievers.com/Morton_doctrine.htm

I. REGENERATION

Regeneration means to be given or imparted life. Concerning the Christian it refers to the life and nature he receives when he is born again and made a new creature in the Lord Jesus Christ.

The word regeneration is found only two times in the Bible. First, in Matthew 19:28, where it speaks not of the new birth of the Christian but of the restoration of the earth at the second coming of Christ. It is mentioned the second time in Titus 3:5 where one finds the actual renewing and rebirth of the believer mentioned.

A. The Need For Regeneration

1. Since the fall of Adam in the garden of Eden (Genesis Ch. 2-3), every person (except Jesus Christ) has been born spiritually dead in trespasses and sins (Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 15:21-22; 2 Corinthians 5:14-15; Ephesians 2:1-7). To correct this every individual must be born a second time unto righteousness and life (John 3:5-6).

2. Also, every individual on earth has inherited the evil nature Adam acquired at the fall. Therefore, each person needs another nature that is not evil, but righteous and holy, before he can have proper fellowship with a righteous God (Genesis 8:21; Jeremiah 13:23; 17:9; Matthew 13:38-42; Luke 11:13; 16:23; John 3:36; Romans 6:23; Revelation 20:15).

3. This evil nature, and the sins resulting from it, is totally contrary to God and brings His wrath on the individual (John 3:18, 36; Galatians 3:10; 4:8; Ephesians 2:12; 4:18; 1 Thessalonians 4:5; etc.). Those who refuse God's gift of regeneration will permanently feel His wrath in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15).

4. Jesus told Nicodemus, a very moral man and a ruler of the Jews, "Ye must be born again" (John 3:1-12).

B. The Method Of Regeneration

1. A person becomes regenerated when he hears the gospel, repents, and by faith receives Jesus Christ as his personal Savior (John 1:12-13; Titus 3:5; James 1:18; Peter 1:23).

2. Regeneration is a literal birth into God's family where the believer actually becomes God's child (Romans 8:14-16; 1 John 3:1-2; 5:1; 1 Peter 1:3).

3. When a person receives Christ , his spirit, which was dead in Adam, is instantly reborn by the Holy Spirit (John 3:6). After this, he is no longer in Adam but "in Christ" (Romans 8:1-11).

4. This birth is as real as a person's physical birth from his parents (John 3:5-6).

5. It enables the believer to call upon God as his father, and upon the Lord Jesus Christ as his elder brother (Romans 8:15-29; Galatians 4:6; Hebrews 2:10-13).

6. It also makes the believer a "new creature." This is because he has been given another nature in addition to the evil one he was born with (2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 6:15).

7. This new nature is Jesus Christ's very own nature, thus it carries with it all of His moral attributes (Romans 6:8, 8:9; 1 Corinthians 1:30; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 2:10, 4:24; Colossians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:4).

8. Since the new nature is Christ's nature, it is in every way contrary to the believer's fallen, Adamic nature which he still has (Romans Ch. 6-8; Galatians 5:16-26; Colossians 3:9-10).

9. Every Christian is to grow and become mature in his new nature and make no provision for the old (Romans 13:14; 2 Corinthians 5:15, 7:1; Galatians 5:16; 1 Peter 2:2; 2 Peter 3:18).

C. The Permanence Of Regeneration

1. Since the life a Christian receives is Christ's own life, it is therefore eternal life (John 3:15-16, 5:24, 6:40,48, 10:28-30; Romans 6:22; 1 John 2:25, 5:11-13; etc.).

2. The father and child relationship between God and the regenerated believer cannot be broken. Regardless of what may happen in a Christian's life, he will always be God's child (John 10:28-30).

3. The believer is born again by "incorruptible seed" (the word of God), thus he "liveth and abideth forever" (1 Peter 1:23).

What of My House?

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. (Acts 16:31)

This gospel for a man with a sword at his throat is the gospel for me. This would suit me if I were dying, and it is all that I need while I am living. I look away from self, and sin, and all idea of personal merit, and I trust the Lord Jesus as the Savior whom God has given.

I believe in Him, I rest on Him, I accept Him to be my all in all. Lord, I am saved, and I shall be saved to all eternity, for I believe in Jesus. Blessed be Thy name for this. May I daily prove by my life that I am saved from selfishness, and worldliness, and every form of evil.

But those last words about my "house": Lord, I would not run away with half a promise when Thou dost give a whole one. I beseech Thee, save all my family. Save the nearest and dearest. Convert the children and the grandchildren, if I have any. Be gracious to my servants and all who dwell under my roof or work for me. Thou makest this promise to me personally if I believe in the Lord Jesus; I beseech Thee to do as Thou hast said.

I would go over in my prayer every day the names of all my brothers and sisters, parents, children, friends, relatives, servants, and give Thee no rest till that word is fulfilled, "and thy house."

Charles Hadden Spurgeon

Merry Menagerie said:

Are you a seventh day adventist? never mind if you are, it's just that I used to go out with a guy who was a seventh day adventist and he said to me...

"It worries me, that you don't realise how powerful Satan is."

To which I responded...

"It worries me, that you don't realise how powerful God is."

I say the same to you.
True....But it must be remembered that it was God, that warned us, that satan has (and will) ...deceive the 'whole' world, (Revelation 12:9).

It is not God we have to worry about...but, what He warns us about ,we must pay absolute attention to, as God will not interfere with a person's choices.

GOOD NEWS!
by Alan Yusko

GOD LOVES YOU:

John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 5: 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14: 21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. 22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

THE LORD JESUS PAID THE PENALTY FOR SIN ON THE CROSS TO SAVE YOU FROM HELL

Isaiah 53: 4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1 Peter 1: 18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, [as] silver and gold, from your vain conversation [received] by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Hebrews 10: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Romans 5: 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

SALVATION IS A GIFT OFFERED TO ANYONE WHO WILL RECEIVE IT

Romans 6: 23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Ephesians 2: 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Titus 3: 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Romans 5: 1. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

John 14: 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4: 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

COME TO THE LORD JESUS AND RECEIVE THE GIFT OF FORGIVENESS AND ETERNAL LIFE.

The Bible says:

ALL HAVE SINNED:

Romans 3: 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

SIN HAS A PENALTY:

Ezekiel 18: 20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Romans 6: 23 For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

JESUS PAID THE PENALTY:

Romans 5: 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

YOU MUST RECEIVE THE LORD JESUS:

John 1: 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

bibleberean said:
GOOD NEWS!

GOD LOVES YOU: .....too much not to send warnings...about the conditions, by which one can gain salvation.
John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
The key words here are...believing in what He says to do...such as...."Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy"
Luke 6:46 "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say ?"

Acts 16:29 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

Acts 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Acts 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

Acts 16:33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

Back