Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] gifford

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasonc

Every time I have read the community,the day before or week a murder is committed or an assault with a deadly weapon.

Wow, jasonc ! That's downright unnerving!

Prayers that all will be well for you when you do the reading of the community.
Gifford has been finished. four routes in that area.
jail route-41 st
Gifford middle
Gifford manor
Gifford driving route.

I finished the Gifford middle route today. I actually like the route as its easy.

Glad the routes are finished, jasonc . Gotta tell you, it could easily lead to a mild paranoia to associate a murder or assault with a deadly weapon just prior to the Gifford routes being read.

Glad the routes are finished, jasonc . Gotta tell you, it could easily lead to a mild paranoia to associate a murder or assault with a deadly weapon just prior to the Gifford routes being read.
nah. not for me. head on a swivel as because of the dogs primarily and the few drunks. remember what I do for the country. reminds me of Afghanistan and us patrolling the area. similar tempo at times. that is a mild area compared to Chicago/midway

That is so sad. Some people have no qualms about taking the law into their own hands. They don't worry about the consequences.
victim has passed. I was talking to school chum and former coworker for a favor and he said we should know the father and said the victim passed.

dang it, I should have taken a pic of the cemetery that is old there. the grave in question goes back to the 1840 as that is the birth of the deceased she died in 1934.

i didn't take that , it is on a historical pic webpage on facebook. i think this is the Gifford one that is the first of the two. the larger i cant enter. its locked but its old. some of those graves i have glanced at from the distance and date back to 1920. if this headstone is where i think it is its at the oldest part of Gifford and its plot and the church was donated to Gifford by a wealthy white couple who lived near that. Gifford is named after the man who founded my town. and oslo as well.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back