Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God's Eternal Law and The Law of Moses

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Waaa is that you Fran and Bill? How great to see you here. :woot

Do I know you too Alan? You photo looks familiar.

Well I did know it was you guys.... thanks to Bill. Nice to see you both and to catch up again. as ALWAYS you guys are just too nice:amen
Hey David,
Yes, It's me.
It's Bill.
And it's Allen.
Also, we were joined by JLB
You'll find he's one of our top posters.

I'm going for coffee. It's 9:50 p.m. here.
Just the right time for some java!
LOL

Waaa is that you Fran and Bill? How great to see you here. :woot

Do I know you too Alan? You photo looks familiar.

Well I did know it was you guys.... thanks to Bill. Nice to see you both and to catch up again. as ALWAYS you guys are just too nice:amen
David who?
The only David I knew over there was Mitzpa.

Hey David,
Yes, It's me.
It's Bill.
And it's Allen.
Also, we were joined by JLB
You'll find he's one of our top posters.

I'm going for coffee. It's 9:50 p.m. here.
Just the right time for some java!
LOL
So sad you guys get ready for bed when I just wake up :sleepI am still sleepy ..yawwwnnnn

David who?
The only David I knew over there was Mitzpa.

You will not know me as David, Allen I don't think we spoke much at CC. I do remember you used the same photo there though. Nice to meet you. I was LoveGodForever at CC and you may or may not remember my avatar or have seen me around there, I am not sure.

Anyway, so nice to meet you here remember or not :yes

Eeek so many typos I really have not woke up yet . This increased edit time here though is awsome!

When you say David

David on CC is LoveGodForever aka LGF.

A gentle person who loves God.

Although we disagree concerning the Sabbath he is not aggressive and not quick to judge. He leaves that up to God.

A gentle kind loving man. Slow to anger and quick to love
Agreed.
And he may even be right about the Sabbath.
There are 10 commandments, not 9.
Uffa.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back