Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

guilty or not guilty

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
wished i was guilty for that :sad should be fun to ride an ostrich lol! ever told some you were meeting that youre almost there when you're now leaving?

wished i was guilty for that :sad should be fun to ride an ostrich lol! ever told some you were meeting that youre almost there when you're now leaving?

yes, my wife. @Edward .camels are harder to break for riding then horses. ok has anyone used google earth to look at their homes and also used the ground view to see how much they did see of your property or where ever you looked?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very very guilty of this one, [MENTION=90700]Edward[/MENTION] !

Have you ever opened someone else's mail, whether deliberately or by error?

[MENTION=21030]Jason[/MENTION], I'm sorry brother, somehow I didn't see your post and dished you in line, lol. Your post was hours before mine but didn't show when I linked to the thread. Maybe something is goofy with my 'puter or else I'm losing my mind (guilty, lol) :screwloose Yes, I'm guilty of looking at my house on google earth. all over, lol.
[MENTION=89288]AirDancer[/MENTION], Guilty also. This is open forum internet so...certainly so, uh, accidently. :toofunny

This one will probably certainly be answered by not such a young person, but here goes;

Have you ever stolen your neighbors newspaper?

REALLY? if you have think of ME, as that happens to me. I get charge 5.00 BUCKS for that missed paper. the rich do that to each other a lot in these gated communities. I have not done that but I have taken papers from one customer who I know lets them sit on the yard for days and given them to another who I know will complain when short. but well im guy who delivers both papers. [MENTION=90700]Edward[/MENTION] that is a subject.

Oh, you have a paper route too? I didn't know that. I know what you mean about the rich. They do things like that with a sense of entitlement. They feel as if it is owed to them. I have more trouble collecting money from rich customers than I do from poor customers. It's all in their sense of honor as to whether or not they'll pay.

Have you ever paid tithes behind your spouses back?
I will pm you on why I don't really like the rich at times, but yes , I thought you knew I had a paper route.

yes I have paid tithes behind my wife's back. has anyone worked on a car and had to improvise a repair while they were paid for that repair. ie use something that isn't meant to hold a part in place but it will work.? ie a nail where a cotter pin would work.

if you count barracks, then yes I am guilty. man the chewing I got for entering the wrong room with the first sergeant.

lol at that story. sorry I could see that.has anyone gone to a trek convention?

if you count barracks, then yes I am guilty. man the chewing I got for entering the wrong room with the first sergeant.

lol at that story. sorry I could see that.has anyone gone to a trek convention?

OMG yes I have, when I was a teenager. Several times. Next time I'm at my parents house I'll look for those fotos of me wearing a starfleet uniform.

Have you ever deliberately turned up the music volume at night to "entertain" your neighbours?

Starfleet? lol that is about as military as the salvation army. well it does have that but they hardly showed in the show. I hate the way the made officers sound so glorified and like workers. officers lead, nco's guide and the lower enlisted do the work.

I could go to a trek convention. that said,NOT guilty. has anyone been to Disneyland and Disney world and hated it?

camping? isn't that what some call my annual training? lol its two weeks long. we did go in the woods and well play with snakes and all manner of wildlife,lol. seriously no.

Back