Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

guilty or not guilty

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
not guilty and you're right, i guessed i went too heavy on that one, i supposed i need to weigh the content of what i typed. and jason i didnt realise you were speaking of yourself i taught u were acusing me of being in the occult after seeing what i wrote in the thread of secular music. sorry bro… ever put laxitives in food or drink to trap someone who keeps stealing your stuff

Guilty, I did that about a month ago. Was on a job, looked around for my 1/4" nut driver, not on the floor, not in the tool bag, maybe in the truck? on the way out to the truck, there it was in my hand! :oops I felt like an idiot.

You ever start going up/downstairs and forget what you were going for?
yeah. what about reading numbers and just read what you need and then forget what you just needed to write down?

Guilty. I do that all the time. I'm a big note taker for that reason. LOL :)
It's weird though, some stuff sticks real good in memory. :biggrinunno

have you ever called your wife or G/F by the wrong name?

its bad when I talk out loud when I read both dial and digital meters and will mix the numbers up. I have inputed some bad numbers and the machine took it and when I read that same meter a month later. im like how was it higher then now when well its a month later. not common but I have noticed it. anyway. yes. that well ouch.

its bad when I talk out loud when I read both dial and digital meters and will mix the numbers up. I have inputed some bad numbers and the machine took it and when I read that same meter a month later. im like how was it higher then now when well its a month later. not common but I have noticed it. anyway. yes. that well ouch.

The kind of stuff that makes one go hmm. :)
I have to laugh at our industry. We used to use certain 'rules of thumb' to size A/C equipment, but now they have a plethora of formulas to use to figure them. Complicated enough to give Einstein a headache. They made us take special classes to learn all of them and to be able to do it the right way. I did and do it their way now, but for grins and giggles, I've always after finishing their formulas for a job always do it again with the 60 second rule of thumb also, just to see how far off the old way was...and a not so surprising fact emerged. The rule of thumb sizing has always been right on the money and never give a different size than their calcs do! :lol Progress.

Have you ever been doing a job, was alone and got the urge to cut a corner...but then didn't because you realized that the Lord was watching?!
yeah, I try not to cheat the job I work for that is why I am well liked by my old boss and also know that I work with that same ethic.i will start the next days route if I already know it and I do it to beat the time of finishing. I have done that three times.

Guilty.

I learned in order to conquer my fear of heights. I love flying!

Has anyone ever parachuted from a perfectly good airplane?

Innocent. But I've lied about my brother's age, in order to help get him a youtube account. That was a few years ago. So, youtube thinks he's a year older than he actually is.

Have you ever forgotten about piano practice all week, and did a practice at the last minute before heading over to lessons? (Yeah, that's what I did. Shhhh.)

Not guilty. (But went on a date once, and only once, with a guy who 'forgot' his wallet)

Have you ever read a book by flashlight, with the covers over your head ?

Not guilty. (But went on a date once, and only once, with a guy who 'forgot' his wallet)

Have you ever read a book by flashlight, with the covers over your head ?

yes, I did that at times in the field to read star trek novels in the army.hard to read with a red lensed flash light.

has anyone built and air powered mortar or assisted with that?

not guilty i've never been on radio. but it seems someone else here is :rolling dont feel bad every one gets stage fright at some point in time. speaking of stage fright. ever went up for karaoke and you couldnt up up to the timing of the song at all so you put the mike down and leave?

not guilty and have been on radio live call in so forth at few times. shared my testimony once.ah let see. has anyone ever played golf?

Guilty. I took the day off work to play golf. I have also played mini golf.

Have you ever sung a song then found out years later you had been singing some of the lyrics wrong. Its goldfish not goat cheese. :wave

antichrist!
Have you ever corrected a teacher in class?

most guilty, I have to stop that bad habit.Have you ever ruck marched or hiked?

I still do that at times. medina hates that.i usually do it when I know a lot about something and he says something that is off a bit.or I add to it.

yes to that yes thing but I do recall one time I said yes to coming a revival the second day. I would have but I lived 80 miles away. it was a youth group thing. man I felt bad as I well lied.

guilty! a couple of times. ever forgot your own name when you finally met this attractive person you had your eyes on for a while

My first post and really all I want to know is whether my avatar works?

it do

Last edited by a moderator:
if you're avatar is a lil kid picking his nose then guilty. but since you didnt answer the last question its still standing

[MENTION=94669]kiwidan[/MENTION], Edward likes to play golf, my hometown and city I work for at one time had 4 golf course within her limits. now we have two. we have the electric and water grid that goes miles outside the limits and this adds to about a total of 10 golf course that we read. it has been my experience that some golfers are ornery and rude, I made a joke about golfing and the ac a while ago and I bring it out every now and again.

its not the game that I despise its the players attitudes at times, the rudeness and well you would have see it in person.golf isn't easy and it has a finesse to it.

Back