Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

guilty or not guilty

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Not guilty - I can't say or remember ever doing that..

btw: I'm single as a lost sock in the laundry as well :)

Have you ever cheated on a test?

"Atonement said:
btw: I'm single as a lost sock in the laundry as well
Hehe, the socks analogy is rather encouraging, because it means that the other half of us really exists and is somewhere out there, maybe it 's under the bed or behind the washing machine, somewhere very close, and we might find it any day. :yes
Whenever I manage to reunite a previously seperated pair of socks I am quite certain they look extremely happy. :lol

Not guilty as far as I can remember. I've always loved test taking and like to see where I am at even if I do fail.

Got any Library books that were never returned?

Libraries charge you horribly for not bringing back books in due time. More than once I forgot to bring books back to the library on the appointed day. But I certainly never kept them forever. So when the question is if I "got any", then I'm not guilty.

Did you ever cause a car accident?

Not Guilty - came close though lol -- One time I was in my semi truck in the far right lane, and the lanes was merging into one lane, we were all forced to merge to the left because they had the cement dividers in the road. As I was checking my mirrors on my driver side, waiting for someone to be nice to let an 18 wheeler in front of them, when this dude comes around on my right side, over the yellow line to pass me, almost hit me and slammed right into the cement divider head on. His truck was totaled

Have you eaten breakfast for dinner?

Guilty. The last question, have I ever caused an accident? :oops

Have you ever ran license plates from another vehicle on your own improperly on purpose?

Aww, I have too. What's done is done & it's called an accident for a reason. :)

Not guilty.

Have you ever only ironed the front of a shirt cause you'd be covering the back up with a jacket anyway?

Guilty - prior to 9/11 (way back in the day) we were able to call the MVD and get info about the owner of the vehicle. I did this a few times, though now it escapes my mind why I did that, but at that time I had a reason too.

Have you ever cheated on a spouse?

Have you ever only ironed the front of a shirt cause you'd be covering the back up with a jacket anyway?

Not guilty

Guilty - A few times actually, in fact I'm a truck driver and I get pulled into weigh stations all the time (I did today), and the least they (DOT officers) know, the better it will be for me.. It's a sad truth!

Before seeing a dentist, do you always brush your teeth before going?

NOT GUILTY!! I ALWAYS offer someone a drink, and if it's close to supper time, I will always asked them to stay

(I mentioned a dentist because I had a root canal done today).. Yeah that was fun.... NOT!

Have you ever put blame on a coworker for something you did, because you knew they wouldn't find out that it was you?

Guilty - I have taken blame for a coworker in one instance I remember, he had attendance issue and was on a final written for it, and I knew that if he fell over what happened they would fire him. So I took the blame and just got a slap on the wrist.

Have you ever taken revenge on someone and later regretted it?

have you ever left home on your day off in work clothes so your family would think you're off to work, when you got a change of clothes in your bag and you go hit the clubs

Not guilty.

Have you ever stayed up all night to make sure you'd make it somewhere in time, if it was early in the morning?

(As a side note-- [MENTION=96359]kami_no_ko[/MENTION] , is that Ichigo from Bleach in your avatar?)

1st question not guilty. 2nd question guilty! bleach is my show, ah vex they stop the anime! but the manga series going though. glad to meet a girl thats into anime, thats like super rare in trinidad, for serious. any way i'm straying. ever been demon possesed before?

1st question not guilty. 2nd question guilty! bleach is my show, ah vex they stop the anime! but the manga series going though. glad to meet a girl thats into anime, thats like super rare in trinidad, for serious. any way i'm straying. ever been demon possesed before?

why on earth would you ask such a question lightly? that is coming from someone who used to be into the occult.

sorry to dissapoint but i never was in the occult however this game is going off course time to get it back in line, any questions inbox me kay ^_^ . ever supported a side in a game real hard and when they started to loose you switched sides?

Guilty-ish? I've done that, but they never stunk that bad.

Have you ever tried to get away from open windows as quickly as possibly when it's dark out? Do open windows make you feel like you're being watched?

(
Cool. :) My favorite anime out of what I've watched so far is Fullmetal Alchemist. I haven't watched all that much Bleach just yet; there are so many anime I want to check out. My brother likes Naruto.)

*sigh* guilty! many times. have u pretended to be asleep long after you woke up just to avoid a certain talk with some one? [MENTION=89910]questdriven[/MENTION] i watched out the whole fma series one. i have it all on dvd including the movie but i havent seen series 2 brotherhood, but i heard its good. naruto going real good right now and if you into manga i'm working on my own original series. look up 'stone the manga series' on youtube, chapter 1 - 5 there but i'm working on 10

sorry to dissapoint but i never was in the occult however this game is going off course time to get it back in line, any questions inbox me kay ^_^ . ever supported a side in a game real hard and when they started to loose you switched sides?
I know its fun but I was into the occult and that is how I know you werent. that means I could have been possessed as that is where I may have been headed had god not changed me. I don't think it something we should jest about. kinda like sin. which sin did we commit? the minor things so far don't bother me or anyone but the occult thing was a bit much.

Back