Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

HasThereEverBeen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I think the real question is has there ever been a better show then Walker Texas Ranger.......and the answer is NO!!! :thumbsup

is that why its ended? and how many season what 4 or 5 at the most? i hate that show. ick primetime sci-fi isnt anything since the days of trek in the 60's.
Shows how uninformed you are! LOST had six seasons, and it ended because it was intended to end. It was supposed to go three seasons, but ABC was killing it with ratings, so they extended it three more.
As in where is my barf bag.
If you never got into it, I get your reaction. But one day if you ever decide to start watching with season one, you'll regret saying that. It makes you think and rethink everything you saw in each episode!

Shows how uninformed you are! LOST had six seasons, and it ended because it was intended to end. It was supposed to go three seasons, but ABC was killing it with ratings, so they extended it three more.

If you never got into it, I get your reaction. But one day if you ever decide to start watching with season one, you'll regret saying that. It makes you think and rethink everything you saw in each episode!
well then sg1 has the record and beats them all as far as that ten yrs, 220 episodes and only show is close x files. and that is beaten by three episodes.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back