Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Whether a Spirit filled Christian has or not there is nothing in the paranormal that can come against us or harm us as it's nothing more then the evil principalities of spiritual wickedness in high places.

Lev 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

While sitting in a car with a friend in front of his parent's house, we both saw a ball of light like a basketball sized orb floating through the branches of a tree. It was winter so the tree was bare. It was easy to see this orb as it moved along one of the branches toward the trunk. When it reached the trunk it vanished. It made me truly aware there is another realm besides the one in which we reside.
The orb was made of light yet cast no light. There were no shadows cast by the branches. I think whatever it was came from the spirit realm.

Hey All,
No Padre Pio I have never had a Wait what was that!!!? (Just kidding. ) My experiences have all been normal normal. Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I would say in my case, no. But then again it's whatever one defines paranormal. I may dismiss strange things whereas others would account them as truly paranormal. Sometimes things have an explanation as well. One night while the power was out, I heard 3 strange laughs coming from my hallway. To this day I don't know what it was but I would not consider it paranormal whereas others would claim it's some spirit. Later on, I surmised the laughs were nothing more than my stomach growling. I'm a growler and believe me, some nights it makes strange sounds almost like a distorted voice - it can also make rapid, repetitive noises like the laugh. Then I know I have to watch my diet better before bed (usually happens when I eat to late for example).

I would say in my case, no. But then again it's whatever one defines paranormal. I may dismiss strange things whereas others would account them as truly paranormal. Sometimes things have an explanation as well. One night while the power was out, I heard 3 strange laughs coming from my hallway. To this day I don't know what it was but I would not consider it paranormal whereas others would claim it's some spirit. Later on, I surmised the laughs were nothing more than my stomach growling. I'm a growler and believe me, some nights it makes strange sounds almost like a distorted voice - it can also make rapid, repetitive noises like the laugh. Then I know I have to watch my diet better before bed (usually happens when I eat to late for example).
A likely hypothesis. There are theories about electric magnetic fields running under the ground in certain locations that may cause people to hallucinate. Entire families can experience something in one location, and then experience nothing after moving to a different location.

While sitting in a car with a friend in front of his parent's house, we both saw a ball of light like a basketball sized orb floating through the branches of a tree. It was winter so the tree was bare. It was easy to see this orb as it moved along one of the branches toward the trunk. When it reached the trunk it vanished. It made me truly aware there is another realm besides the one in which we reside.
The orb was made of light yet cast no light. There were no shadows cast by the branches. I think whatever it was came from the spirit realm.
The spirit realm is invisible. God reveals it by faith .Let there be and it was made good .

God is no longer bring any new revelations. . . . . as it is written is perfect, complete will of God sealed with 7 seals till the end of time. with a warning not to add or subtract.

Satan the king of lying sign with all power to make men wonder after brings things that are not there and things that can disappear.

At the beginning of the ministry of the Holy Father and Son of man Jesus. For 40 days the lord Jesus did not eat being sent out into the wilderness as the scape goat. His mind at the weakest.

The father of lies Satan through a lying wonder revealed to him all the kingdoms of the world and all the glory of each.

The Holy Father as Lord of earthy lords working in Jesus strengthened the prophet Jesus who then declared the will of God. . . rebuking the spirit of error .3 times with 3 denoting the end of a matter, again and again as it is written. with the word it. . . . to represents the power of Christ' labor of love or called the good new life giving work of His faith .He is the storeroom of all life

It Strike. . three struck him out he never saw the faith ball coming. Back to the bottomless dugout LOL

Today we are in the last days. . . the last inning. Makes me wonder when he comes will he find his faith working in the hearts of mankind. I think yes.

The spirit realm is invisible. God reveals it by faith .Let there be and it was made good .

God is no longer bring any new revelations. . . . . as it is written is perfect, complete will of God sealed with 7 seals till the end of time. with a warning not to add or subtract.

Satan the king of lying sign with all power to make men wonder after brings things that are not there and things that can disappear.

At the beginning of the ministry of the Holy Father and Son of man Jesus. For 40 days the lord Jesus did not eat being sent out into the wilderness as the scape goat. His mind at the weakest.

The father of lies Satan through a lying wonder revealed to him all the kingdoms of the world and all the glory of each.

The Holy Father as Lord of earthy lords working in Jesus strengthened the prophet Jesus who then declared the will of God. . . rebuking the spirit of error .3 times with 3 denoting the end of a matter, again and again as it is written. with the word it. . . . to represents the power of Christ' labor of love or called the good new life giving work of His faith .He is the storeroom of all life

It Strike. . three struck him out he never saw the faith ball coming. Back to the bottomless dugout LOL

Today we are in the last days. . . the last inning. Makes me wonder when he comes will he find his faith working in the hearts of mankind. I think yes.
Even 40 years later, I don't know if the orb was from heaven or hell. I do know it made no sound or presented any threat. It is just one of those things I'll enquire of the Lord when my time is up on this Earth. Did He send a sign to show a glimpse of the spiritual realm? Seems most likely. Sight of that orb only strengthened my faith in His Kingdom to come. If the orb was from hell, it failed in its mission.

I saw the Holy Spirit descend on a congregation.

He looked like the shimmering waves of heat at the end of a long road on a hot summer afternoon slowly coming down from the ceiling and onto the congregation.
That is so cool. I was in a worship service where the Holy Spirit poured over all of us in there and the service leader said she saw what looked like warm honey pouring over us and that was exactly how it felt.

I rented the lower level of a home for about a year. After I moved out, I learned that a colleague of mine had purchased the house. I was talking to him one day and he told me a couple stories.

One day his wife was vacuuming the floor in the lower level where I stayed. He walked into the room to talk to her about something so she turned off the vacuum. They were having their conversation when all of a sudden the vacuum cleaner turned on. Neither of them was within reach of the machine. He said they had to actually turn off the switch again. Had no explanation for that one.

Another time he and his wife were sitting in the lower level watching television. At one point he noticed that there was a light on over the stairway from the upper level. He could have sworn that he turned off all the lights before coming downstairs. He went back upstairs to turn off the light, which was controlled by a pull string. He noticed that the pull string was swinging back and forth in about an 8 inch arc, as if someone had recently moved it. Curious, he took the string and pulled it sideways about 12 inches and let it go. It swung only a few times and came to a stop. How was it still moving when he went up there from the lower level. He said the forced air furnace was not running since it was not cold outside and there were no fans running up there. Freaky stuff!

I rented the lower level of a home for about a year. After I moved out, I learned that a colleague of mine had purchased the house. I was talking to him one day and he told me a couple stories.

One day his wife was vacuuming the floor in the lower level where I stayed. He walked into the room to talk to her about something so she turned off the vacuum. They were having their conversation when all of a sudden the vacuum cleaner turned on. Neither of them was within reach of the machine. He said they had to actually turn off the switch again. Had no explanation for that one.

Another time he and his wife were sitting in the lower level watching television. At one point he noticed that there was a light on over the stairway from the upper level. He could have sworn that he turned off all the lights before coming downstairs. He went back upstairs to turn off the light, which was controlled by a pull string. He noticed that the pull string was swinging back and forth in about an 8 inch arc, as if someone had recently moved it. Curious, he took the string and pulled it sideways about 12 inches and let it go. It swung only a few times and came to a stop. How was it still moving when he went up there from the lower level. He said the forced air furnace was not running since it was not cold outside and there were no fans running up there. Freaky stuff!
Yikes! Reminds me of a creepy house my wife and I rented when we were in our first couple of years of marriage. A lot of strange things happened in that house. One evening we sat on the front stoop talking. I put my hand down beside me then felt something crawl across it. I yanked my hand to flick it off. I turned to see what it was and looked up at the frontdoor behind us. All over the frame of the door were large cockroaches all facing the doorway like they were waiting to all crawl in if anyone were to open the door. There must've been dozens of them. We jumped up and took off to get into that wretch of a house from the back door. All kinds of weird stuff happened in that house. We moved as soon as the lease was up. Just mentioning that place makes us shudder.

Lol.i have a few .let's see if my photos I took of a few are on Tumblr .https://www.tumblr.com/jasoncran/634716961804288001?source=share

Years ago on a long route called the in town out west route . I was reading and heading back towards a building you can't see that is also known to be haunted I saw the building that was ,the old grants furniture building that burned down .it was built in 1926.it was a shimmering image .the building in My photo you see was empty but it utilities active .it's now a faith based ministry and has a parking lot next to it .

Back