Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging WORD

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Re: Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging W

what elijah is unaware of is that my own mil is sda. i can simply ask her on all the i need to know. i think i will for curiousity sake. i am not interested in changing her. she isnt that radical in the times i have talked. reminds more of a gentile that is a messanic jew.hey wait a minute those guys follow the shabat, they hold services on saturdays at 9am while the local sda does it a 6pm. who is follow the shabat?the shabat is the sabbath in hebrew.

Re: Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging W

are we under the law elijah do you really understand the sabaath was ONLY for the jew not the gentile. read acts 15. its part of the law given to the isrealites. they didnt command the gentiles to keep the sabbaath at all.

if the sabaath was that important then i hope you dont work from sunset on friday to sunset on 6pm and uh the local sda violates that already(they meet after 6pm) so that cant be a sabbath day services shabat has ended.

so the sda here doesnt even follow the the sabaath.

You 'sweet' postors know about as much about Adventist doctrine as you do of rome. Here is a site if it comes up, where at least you can be creditable in your postings? (maybe?;))

If it doesn' work? just pick out a subject & tack (paste) in in the [Search Web} at the top left corner.

tlcorner.gif
topbar500.gif
trcorner.gif
leftside2.gif

Mystery Babylon

Scripture Versus Catholic Tradition

barleftside.gif
divider.gif

barleftside.gif
divider.gif

barleftside.gif
divider.gif

divider.gif
barrightside.gif

barleftside.gif
divider.gif

barleftside.gif
divider.gif

blcorner.gif
homebottombar500.gif

--Elijah

look elijah i could pull up dirt on egw as well she was wrong and very wrong i recall a statement that christ would return on certain date and it didnt happen so the sda teaches christ came spirtually.

did i say that the rcc was perfect , NO. i could fit any chruch in that definition. there are reasons i am not a catholic but to say she is the whore of babylon isnt the case that can be supported.

when was the last time the rcc killed the saints? it hasnt been so since the time of americas formation?hmm lets see what demonations have killed the saints , and i throw in the jew as well

guilty party please rise:

the catholics as mentioned
the lutherans
calvinists
baptists
only one group didnt join in the fun that was the anabaptists aka hugenots and others that broke off, these were pacifists.

the sda isnt even old enough to be aroung then. if the sda was God's church then why werent they being a light then?

egw was in many ways a false prophet.i dont hold the entire faith to that but that is the truth.

First reported vision
In 1844, Ellen White reported her first encounter with having visions.
At this time I visited one of our Advent sisters, and in the morning we bowed around the family altar. It was not an exciting occasion, and there were but five of us present, all females. While praying the power of God came upon me as I never had felt it before, and I was wrapt up in a vision of God's glory, and seemed to be rising higher and higher from the earth and was shown something of the travels of the Advent people to the Holy City...[13]
In this vision she reportedly saw the “Advent people†traveling a high and dangerous path towards the city of New Jerusalem [heaven]. Their path was lit from behind by “a bright (light)...which an angel told me was the midnight cry.†According to her vision, some of the travelers grew weary and were encouraged by Jesus; others denied the light, the light behind them went out, and they fell “off the path into the dark and wicked world below.†[14] The vision continued with a portrayal of Christ’s second coming, following which the Advent people entered the New Jerusalem; and ended with White returning to earth feeling lonely, desolate and longing for that “better world.â€
As Godfrey T. Anderson points out, “In effect, the vision assured the Advent believers of eventual triumph despite the immediate despair into which they had plunged.â€

from wikpedia on egw.

1844 was the battle in heaven in which the angels were purged really? surely we would have seen something of that effect on the earth as "woe unto the earth"

look elijah i could pull up dirt on egw as well she was wrong and very wrong i recall a statement that christ would return on certain date and it didnt happen so the sda teaches christ came spirtually.

did i say that the rcc was perfect , NO. i could fit any chruch in that definition. there are reasons i am not a catholic but to say she is the whore of babylon isnt the case that can be supported.

when was the last time the rcc killed the saints? it hasnt been so since the time of americas formation?hmm lets see what demonations have killed the saints , and i throw in the jew as well

guilty party please rise:

the catholics as mentioned
the lutherans
calvinists
baptists
only one group didnt join in the fun that was the anabaptists aka hugenots and others that broke off, these were pacifists.

the sda isnt even old enough to be aroung then. if the sda was God's church then why werent they being a light then?

egw was in many ways a false prophet.i dont hold the entire faith to that but that is the truth.

from wikpedia on egw.

1844 was the battle in heaven in which the angels were purged really? surely we would have seen something of that effect on the earth as "woe unto the earth"

If one could talk with a person instead of what you just posted up in 1844, perhaps ('i' DOUBT IT!) there could be some 'sincere' dialoge?

You just post up a statement or whatever you call it? A vision?? Prophecy that did not come true?? Lets use the last of a vision that did not come true?? OK??

What about Peter's 3 time vision? And he still did not understand it, but said.. NOT SO LORD! Also, all three of these 'times' are documented and the 'meaning' did not come until later on!! Do you get that?? In other words, you post Peter's remarks to this first vision only, & he [[IS} A FALSE PROPHET! (Got that?? So what are EGW's last remarks?)

But lets use CHRIST'S WORD HIMSELF? Is Christ/God/Man TRUTHFUL?? Surely you & I KNOW THAT HE IS!! You say DUMB QUESTION??:screwloose (but not really!)

OK: Forget Peter the apostle & zero in on CHRIST WORD of Matt. 24:14 (I even 'almost' dread to put this up for the IGNORANCE that will surely follow by others here!)

Christ [[DOCUMENTED]] .. 'And this gospel of the kingdom [shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; **AND THEN** SHALL THE END COME.'

Now, it does not take any 'spiritual brain' to understand that verse!:thumbsup But it does take a spiritual brain to understand what Peter's problem was all about + Christ's & Paul & EGW's statement. And still Peter with his 'not so Lord' message is dead to most, in other words not many know why he said not so Lord?

OK: Did Christ lie?? Did HE COME AS HE SAID THAT HE WOULD??

First: Rom. 10:18 says: 'But I say, Have they not heard? Yes [[verly, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world'

(and then we need double documentation from God for what He requires!! Gen. 41:32 you can go read it)

SO: Second: Col. 1:23 'If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye [[[have heard, and was preached to every creature which is under heaven:]]] whereof I Paul am made a minister.'

Who here is the false prophet?? Christ or Paul? (or EGW) And there is NO IN BETWEEN seen here! Yet, there is an answer for ALL THREE BEING 100% Truthful, [[IF]] you BELIEVE THE INSPIRED WORD OF GOD!

Yet, 'i' will wait for you to tell me why Paul + Christ can either one lie, or be mis/understood, but not EGW??? :screwloose

OK Jason, have you dumped Christ or Paul yet?? And ask yourself, If [ALL] people accepting the Gospel in Paul's day were not IGNORANT? Surely they KNEW Christ's DOCUMENTATION of Matt. 24:14, so why would there not be a mass exit seen? A falling away even. or was there! 2 Thess. 2:2-3.

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:

paul and the lord were inspired egw contrary to you training isnt. its odd that such a gifted person would make such a simple mistake on the very day of the shabat? its starts on friday at 6pm and ends on saturday at 6pm. yet she didnt get that right at all.

next was the vision i posted on the saints going to heaven. that is based on works, not salvation by grace. Jesus comes to take the saints they dont march to heaven.

in any event neither the sda and or the rcc fits the whore of babylon.

you didnt answer who kills the saints at present?

what of the dragon killing and making war with the saints, what of the four horsemen? what of the 144,000 all these take place within this short period and besides" i beheld satan falling out of the sky. so egw wrote an epistle to the bible? really an all other churches didnt see that? the date part is incorrect just like 1914 for the russelites and the jw's.

paul and the lord were inspired egw contrary to you training isnt. its odd that such a gifted person would make such a simple mistake on the very day of the shabat? its starts on friday at 6pm and ends on saturday at 6pm. yet she didnt get that right at all.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Inspirition of Gen. 1-31 has all six days tabulated by evening + morning being the day. Verse 5, verse 8, verse 13, verse 19. verse 23, verse 31. Then we see chapter 2 starting after the above verse at our Friday sixth day evening after [SUNSET]. This Day was BLESSED OF GOD, and SANCTIFIED of God! It was & is & will ETERNALLY BE the Psalms 135:13 [BIRTHDAY='s Memorial] of Gods creation of Earth. And in Exodus 20:8 He says to REMEMBER!!!;) And in verse 11 He says..
'For in sixdays the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, (AND AGAIN THE EVENING + MORNING HAD THE DAYLY CYCLE IN THAT SEQUENCE!)
and rested the seventh day: wherefor THE LORD BLESSED THE SABBATH DAY, AND HALLOWED IT.'

Just a thought, line up seven women, with the seventh gal being your wife! Ask her which one is the correct wife?

--Elijah
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

next was the vision i posted on the saints going to heaven. that is based on works, not salvation by grace. Jesus comes to take the saints they dont march to heaven.

in any event neither the sda and or the rcc fits the whore of babylon.

you didnt answer who kills the saints at present?

what of the dragon killing and making war with the saints, what of the four horsemen? what of the 144,000 all these take place within this short period and besides" i beheld satan falling out of the sky. so egw wrote an epistle to the bible? really an all other churches didnt see that? the date part is incorrect just like 1914 for the russelites and the jw's.

Me again: I will try to answer your question if you want to take one at a time?? Tell me the answer to Christ, Paul, & Matt. 24:14 first.

well what you do know, the new jewish day is at sundown.
HTML:
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/holidays.html

i try to listen to the jews that were raised in that, as well its their culture. what would they know about hebrew? lol. a western day that is saturday morning at 0000hrs is the sabath when the jews do it on friday at sundown and have done so for since the time of christ. the link there is messianic one.

again when you can prove to me that the rcc is killing saints at present then you have a case.

well what do you know, the bible supports it.

Genesis 1

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
11And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
13And the evening and the morning were the third day.
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day

Antichrist as defined as "against Christ" is not being applied that way in the Bible.

Antichrist as applied in the Bible means "instead of Christ".

1 John 2:18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

What the antichrist does: Lure believers away from Christ: "instead of Christ".

How?

1 John 2:22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

The denying of Jesus is the Christ is the same as denying that Jesus is the Saviour. Any work that comes as necessary for salvation is denying Jesus is the Christ as if He is unable to save so that works are added for this necessity.

Titus 1:15Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. 16They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

So what is pure? Jesus is the Saviour. What is unbelieving? Those that say "but".

1 John 2:24Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. 25And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life. 26These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 27But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. 28And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. 29If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

So what church or churches out that are exalting themselves as the "Church" that requires something besides believing in Jesus is the Christ to save them?

What church or churches out there are denying the Father and the Son in us that they would give another door to enter to obtain their salvation?

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Jesus gave invitations to Himself for life: none to the church to get that life. All those that come before Him as in inbetween us and Him for salvation is a thief. Ignore them and return to our first love and trust in Him by resting in Him & His promises to us that we are saved when we came to Him and believed in Him.

That is His glory. There is no "Church" that will share in that glory that is God's.

well what you do know, the new jewish day is at sundown.
HTML:
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Holidays/holidays.html

i try to listen to the jews that were raised in that, as well its their culture. what would they know about hebrew? lol. a western day that is saturday morning at 0000hrs is the sabath when the jews do it on friday at sundown and have done so for since the time of christ. the link there is messianic one.

again when you can prove to me that the rcc is killing saints at present then you have a case.

Me again!;) During the dark ages Fox Book of martyr's has the number executed of Christian's, (by rome) stated at 150 million with saying that that might even be a low estament.

But that is not the problem as God see it. (or me either) All of these died without giving up their faith! (compare Heb. 11:13)

Now about Real EXECUTING of God's creation! God DOCUMENTS that the ones of Rev. 17:1-5 are ETERNALLY LOST! That means [[[THE SECOND DEATH!]]]

ALL includes rome & her daughters in this prophecy. And this is the END TIME SETTING! Between now & then, we see the LAST WARNING GIVEN, Rev. 18:4 and its END in Rev. 20:14 final Obad. 1:16 fate! These are the ones that satan's rome are executing!:crying

--Elijah

rome as in the roman empire or the rcc?

are they killling us now? nope not all so that rules out the rcc as that verse didnt say they stopped until the kings over throw and she is trampled, that hasnt occured, so therefore the rcc cant be the whore of babylon.

the city of jerusalem is the closest to that at present. so either it happend or it will happen and the location of the whore will be in jerusalem. not the city of rome.

rome as in the roman empire or the rcc?

are they killling us now? nope not all so that rules out the rcc as that verse didnt say they stopped until the kings over throw and she is trampled, that hasnt occured, so therefore the rcc cant be the whore of babylon.

the city of jerusalem is the closest to that at present. so either it happend or it will happen and the location of the whore will be in jerusalem. not the city of rome.

I read a while back that rome had purchased 50 acreas, I think it was? (In Israel) So you probally have that part right! Israel will accept the false Christ no doubt. Especially if rome brings some kind of temp. peace, huh?

--Elijah

PS: romes false doctrines are executing thousands in the second death judgement, even worse than that of her harlot daughters! Rev. 18:4 surely is believed by you???

I read a while back that rome had purchased 50 acreas, I think it was? (In Israel) So you probally have that part right! Israel will accept the false Christ no doubt. Especially if rome brings some kind of temp. peace, huh?

--Elijah
lol, the ac may reign from eu but nowhere does it say rome. in fact whom sits in the temple claiming to be God? its in jerusalem thus the aod.

lol, the ac may reign from eu but nowhere does it say rome. in fact whom sits in the temple claiming to be God? its in jerusalem thus the aod.

When Christ was executed & His (Isa 5) HOUSE became D-E-S-O-L-A-T-E (Matt. 23:38) as prophesied in Isa. 5:3 which has it saying..'JUDGE, I PRAY YOU, [[BETWIXT ME AND MY VINEYARD]].'

And then they executed the Christ of His vineyard with verse 7 saying that the the Vineyard of the Lord [[IS THE HOUSE]] of Israel..' so they chose an Christ/less house in Jerusalem over Christ. (compare John 12:42-43 again!)

And in Matt. 10:5-6 Christ sent His diciples BACK for the last time [TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL] (got that??) Now read verses 14-15 of Matt. 10!!

It was this REMNANT who FOLLOWED CHRIST OUT (Matt. 25! see verse 10 also!) who were the Virgin necleus that started up the Acts CHURCH & with Paul called to be the one to go to the Acts 9:15 ones.. 'before the Gentiles' + 'Kings' + the children of Israel.

SO: Old Israel as a nation had a New King! (satan) We have NO KING BUT CAESAR! Which will be State + Church all over again. (satan working through a man, & we will again see history repeated! Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15! And are these two verses of Inspiration CERTAIN??;) See Gen. 41:32 for how God documents this!

Dan. 2's last world empire had two iron legs, pagan & papel rome, and then next Came Christ & His Kingdom of Dan. 2:45.

---Elijah

PS: Dan. 7 builds on this a little more & in Rev. 13 John looks back into the past while in vision.

rome my boy despite egw programing isnt the place from whence he reigns.

the location of the aod is in jerusalem not rome. in fact if one is really looking the small horn on the beast is the ac. the beast being a revived rome. if so then the old roman empire did include the state of isreal aka palenstine. who is say that modern rome is the location

lets see we have babylon that is where the whole word trades with that is crushed and trampled, which you often mistake with the whore.

uh and here revalation 18:14

24And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth

so again i ask name one saint that has been KILLED the catholic church today and the POPE said nothing. today, not two hundred yrs ago., today. the rcc hasnt killed anyone as a church and have a current creed or decree to slay the christians at all.of all the saints that means :

the roman empire of the past
the future revived roman empire. the rcc isnt quite that is well if you take that to mean that way then new roman empire is quite larger then that. the bible says in daniel that the ten kindgoms which were part of rome.

that can only be in eu not anywhere else.

Back