Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How long has everyone been married ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

TBEAR

:biggrin Just wondering how long everyone has been married here ?

With myself ... 27 years to a wonderful man & I love him & he loves me !!

Hi Karen,

I was married to one of the finest Christian men I have ever met for nearly 10 years, but lost him over a year ago.

Blessings

:sad WOW .. I am sorry to hear about that !! If your needing a friend or just someone to talk with ... I am here for you ok ??

We've only been married for nearly 3 years, but have been living together for 7 years. We survived 2 engagements, LOL and a potential divorce relatively early into our marriage. However, they were problems which were developing our entire relationship.

I love my husband and can't imagine being married to anyone else. We have a daughter which took 3 years in the making, LOL :lol: and she just makes our little family complete.

My husband told me the other night that he knew I was coming into his life when he was a teenager. He didn't know my name or my face but he knew the woman who would make him abandon himself for love, would be the one he would spend the rest of his life with.

I told him that I knew my husband was going to be someone I could depend on 100% when I was a teenager too - only I had to learn to trust someone enough to let them take care of me. That's still something I am working on with the Lord's help. Having survived all the potential separations and divorce however, I know my husband is someone I can depend on 100% now because we were tempted to go our separate ways so many times, but every time we chose to remain and find solutions.

In finding our solutions we have not only grown up as individuals but we have also grown together as a couple.

The Lord was with us the whole way too. He took two broken people from dysfunctional homes and made them whole together. Only the power of God can turn fear into love. :biggrin

Oh and a big congratulations on your 27 years. That's a wonderful success story! :biggrin

Lived together for about a year and a half. Been married about a year and a half.

I never did get my bachelor party, so we are probably going to Las Vegas in September and she will host my party for me.

Quath

Quath said:
I never did get my bachelor party, so we are probably going to Las Vegas in September and she will host my party for me.

Quath

I never got one either, Quath. The night before my wedding, my ushers and I went out to a coffee shop. One of the guys didn't bring any money, so I had to buy him coffee (as well as my own).

lovely said:
How exciting Nikki, Congratulations. :bday:

Married a whole decade :-D

It's pretty exciting. About 9 years ago, I thought our marriage was over, but with hard work and blessings from above, we've made it! I think my hubby's a keeper.

How long have I been Married?

Hello everyone, my name is Tammy. I am new to this site, I just joined the other day, and I don't know how to fill out the meet the new member page, I am very computer illiterate!!! To answer the question, I have been married now for going on 13 years now,but we have actually been together for 16 . We have four children 3 girls, and a boy. Our oldest daughter Brooke is 13, Hanna is 8, Hailey is 6, and Evan is 2. and if you would please pray for our daughter Hailey, she has Type 1 diabetes diagnosed at 22months old. Thankyou, I hope I get to know and share with many of you.

l love threads like this- it's just SO encouraging (not to mention romantic) :)

I was married to the love of my life for 14 years, until his death 10 years ago. My marriage was a teaching time for me- to learn the very heart of God.

God bless you all as you work to honor God in this most precious relationship.

We just married June 25th this year.
Im hoping for many long years with her :)

My hubby and I just celebrated our 17th anniversary. Had MANY bumps along the way, especially early on, but the Lord has done and is still doing a mighty work in us......... My husband is my best friend and I look forward to sharing the rest of my life with him..........Blessings, Cindy

:) Hi

My first Date!
First LOVERS Kiss!
We have been married for 32 year and are more in Love today then when we met.
We Love God the same and believe everything the same truely we are one FLESH.
GOD BLESS ALL of YOU.
RJD Servant

We have been married a little over a year now. Everyone says the first year of marriage is difficult, but we have yet to have any real difficulties. It has been the best year of my life. I love my wife!

My wife and I have been married for 24 years working on 25 years in May. I had the choice of getting married or going to jail for 25 years. Just think, in May I would have been a free man! :-D

Just kidding!

We were saved on the same evening, 23 years ago this month at a little Baptist Church at a revival service. It was my very first revival service.

God has blessed us immensly over the last 24+ years with each other.

Wow, I feel ancient since I've been married for 33 years. I was 14 and my husband was 19. I praise the Lord for choosing my husband for me!!! We've been blessed with 4 children (3 girls and 1 boy).

God Bless!!!
Justice

Justice said:
Wow, I feel ancient since I've been married for 33 years. I was 14 and my husband was 19. I praise the Lord for choosing my husband for me!!! We've been blessed with 4 children (3 girls and 1 boy).

God Bless!!!
Justice

You have GOT to tell me about that! I thought I was young at 18. I want to hear how you met, how you got married at that age (did your parents have to sign?), do you regret it, etc....

If you don't want to tell me, then just say so. I don't want to invade.
(actually, I do.... :lol: )

Back