Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

how many people will take the mark of beast . I believe no one will take it

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Why do you think that we don't give of our talents to God?

Why preach to the choir?

Why do you think that I don't speak at work about my faith?

Why is "everyone but you" more wicked and need encouragement... Especially on this site?

What is your standing?
What is your authority?
God knows full well that no one will listen to those who have none.

People won't care what you know if they don't know you care.
Might want to learn that....take it to heart.
And I find them the selections you conveniently forgot when quoting my post are extremely telling of your agenda
Hi John, I noticed that God gives them the talents, so that alone should make them capable of using the talents. So they never lost the talents, they just did not use them. (priorities) It was not that important to him as the things in this life?

The various "beasts" that are depicted in scripture are never seen in the flesh. They are highly symbolic of unseen wicked powers. If said "beasts" are unseen, it is just as likely any "marks" of same are also unseen. I referenced earlier in this chain of posts that part of the "trade" of said beast is the trading in the souls of men. That doesn't appear as an external fleshly/physical matter either. Rev. 18:3. Some might, just might realize that there is "barter" that goes on behind the scenes of the flesh.

And, if there is barter, there is also a "trade system" involved by the "entities" that make such barters. IN the allegorical senses, a flesh slave of Satan or devils is ridden, and the slave of same is "likened" to a HORSE upon which there is a wicked rider, just in case anyone is interested.

The notion of "physical branding" is a fleshly external sight that really has no place in serious eschatology. It is however a great tool to sell pseudo christian novels to scare people with. So in that it serves it's purposes for those who profit by such fears.

The difficulty in digging into eschatology is that scripture does present there there are in fact TWO WORLDS, one invisible, overlaid upon what we see with our eyes. And over and above these two, there is God, Ruling all of it. It's basically a 3 world dynamic to deal with.

Eschatology is not something that God wanted to be plainly known or else He would have said things plainly.
But also we have to consider what the ramifications would be if God had said things plainly.
Would the timeline of the America's been different? Rome certainly had the technology to arrive in South America or North America and plunder it for all they were worth if they knew of it's existence.

Revelations is a "final exam" of the whole bible plus anthropology studies of the time period it was written in. I find it to be fascinating not only for the language used but also the manner in which it was said in. There isn't a way to simply access the information even by a lexus/nexus search. Even to this day God looked ahead and knew that computers could make the job easier...and didn't want it to happen that way either.

A person has to really love God and his Word and his people or else you simply were going to be spouting nonsense. A lot of the book is still a mystery to me. Parts of it make sense with the wonderful word pictures (as found in Psalms and other prose) but other parts still allude me as to timing and intent.

There have been many "last days". There were the "last days" for the Egyptian Slavery period. There were the Last Days for the Nation State of Israel having self rule. There were the Last Days for the Old Covenant. (abomination of desolation?)

But what we want to know is when is the Final Eschaton coming and how will we know it is here.

God or one of his Angels is recorded as having said, "Do not fear" 365 times...for a reason. Yet some want to sell fear. Like I really need to buy it. :shame:thinking

I know whom I love and how things will come to me if they are wrong...and excuses won't cut it. Ignorance is the easiest forgiven sin. (lost sheep story)
But this one thing (the mark) won't be hidden or seen in such a positive light (aside from the propaganda) by the Christians...and it will be obvious that this will be an attack on the Christians themselves.

And all of this false fear selling isn't going to help us in the long run at all...just like those that profit from God (those investigated by congress for being so wealthy)
We are hurting ourselves and our future when we do such things...but there is no stopping THE End...God said it and it doesn't matter whether you or I believe it or not...its still coming.

Hi John, I noticed that God gives them the talents, so that alone should make them capable of using the talents. So they never lost the talents, they just did not use them. (priorities) It was not that important to him as the things in this life?
I'm not sure of what you mean by this...can you explain more fully?

Eschatology is not something that God wanted to be plainly known or else He would have said things plainly.
But also we have to consider what the ramifications would be if God had said things plainly.

Might depend on how much attentions we are led to apply to the matters. I think all of the matters are spelled out quite explicitly, in the language and ways that were intended to make such conveyances.

Would the timeline of the America's been different? Rome certainly had the technology to arrive in South America or North America and plunder it for all they were worth if they knew of it's existence.

Matters of scripture are purposefully masked by parable and allegory. That doesn't mean they can't be understood. But they are meant "not" to be understood by "one" of the worlds involved, and that would be the 'world' of the resisting parties that we don't see with flesh/physical eyes. And this is done intentionally, for believers sakes, to know who sees and who doesn't, and remains under control of the other parties.

Revelations is a "final exam" of the whole bible plus anthropology studies of the time period it was written in. I find it to be fascinating not only for the language used but also the manner in which it was said in. There isn't a way to simply access the information even by a lexus/nexus search. Even to this day God looked ahead and knew that computers could make the job easier...and didn't want it to happen that way either.

I would agree that allegory and parables are not for everyone to understand. Those who are meant to understand, will be "led" into the matters.

A person has to really love God and his Word and his people or else you simply were going to be spouting nonsense. A lot of the book is still a mystery to me. Parts of it make sense with the wonderful word pictures (as found in Psalms and other prose) but other parts still allude me as to timing and intent.

There are many rules to follow to get there. Most people can't follow them. And there, the doors are purposefully locked shut, and are quite tight, and can not be opened, period. Even if it's plainly stated, they still won't and can't see. It's quite an interesting principle, once engaged.

There have been many "last days". There were the "last days" for the Egyptian Slavery period. There were the Last Days for the Nation State of Israel having self rule. There were the Last Days for the Old Covenant. (abomination of desolation?)

But what we want to know is when is the Final Eschaton coming and how will we know it is here.

God or one of his Angels is recorded as having said, "Do not fear" 365 times...for a reason. Yet some want to sell fear. Like I really need to buy it. :shame:thinking

I know whom I love and how things will come to me if they are wrong...and excuses won't cut it. Ignorance is the easiest forgiven sin. (lost sheep story)
But this one thing (the mark) won't be hidden or seen in such a positive light (aside from the propaganda) by the Christians...and it will be obvious that this will be an attack on the Christians themselves.

And all of this false fear selling isn't going to help us in the long run at all...just like those that profit from God (those investigated by congress for being so wealthy)
We are hurting ourselves and our future when we do such things...but there is no stopping THE End...God said it and it doesn't matter whether you or I believe it or not...its still coming.

Who's end is coming? This is a pretty basic question for eschatology. IF we see that the 'end time' is for the devil and his messengers, all fear is removed for the believers.

I'm not saying that it will be painless however.

Might depend on how much attentions we are led to apply to the matters. I think all of the matters are spelled out quite explicitly, in the language and ways that were intended to make such conveyances.

Matters of scripture are purposefully masked by parable and allegory. That doesn't mean they can't be understood. But they are meant "not" to be understood by "one" of the worlds involved, and that would be the 'world' of the resisting parties that we don't see with flesh/physical eyes. And this is done intentionally, for believers sakes, to know who sees and who doesn't, and remains under control of the other parties.

I would agree that allegory and parables are not for everyone to understand. Those who are meant to understand, will be "led" into the matters.

There are many rules to follow to get there. Most people can't follow them. And there, the doors are purposefully locked shut, and are quite tight, and can not be opened, period. Even if it's plainly stated, they still won't and can't see. It's quite an interesting principle, once engaged.

Who's end is coming? This is a pretty basic question for eschatology. IF we see that the 'end time' is for the devil and his messengers, all fear is removed for the believers.

I'm not saying that it will be painless however.

IMHO...
Jesus said that He would never leave us or forsake us or leave us and make us orphans...
This book of the Revealing is showing us just that...that even though we might not be able to understand all that it says it covers the end of the world...and that He is right here with us to that time. Sure it is going to look like we are alone in our beliefs and faith...but in truth God is right there with us. When we become the "prey" of the ungodly...it is going to be a test of our resolve. But some of us see it as a chance to stand up and be a leader too. I would rather be a dead "lion of the faith" than a live dog of the cowardly. Just a preference...dunno why but I ain't got anything else imho that is worth fighting for. And since it is a spiritual fight...lookout. I won't play fair.

I'm not sure of what you mean by this...can you explain more fully?
In the parable of the Talents, each person was given that talent by God. It is not something they already had. The one that did not use his talent as instructed had other priorities. He just put the talent away. (he was not expecting or looking for the Lord to return) thinking he would use it when he had time, but the Lord did return when he least expected it. The parable of the Talents is not so much about increasing it' value as it is about keep watch for the Lord.

IMHO...
Jesus said that He would never leave us or forsake us or leave us and make us orphans...

There is nothing that transpires here that is out of the control of God, even if it may seem otherwise to any of us.
This book of the Revealing is showing us just that...that even though we might not be able to understand all that it says it covers the end of the world...and that He is right here with us to that time.

I agree. There is "no place" that God isn't there. It's called Omnipresence.

Sure it is going to look like we are alone in our beliefs and faith...but in truth God is right there with us. When we become the "prey" of the ungodly...it is going to be a test of our resolve. But some of us see it as a chance to stand up and be a leader too. I would rather be a dead "lion of the faith" than a live dog of the cowardly. Just a preference...dunno why but I ain't got anything else imho that is worth fighting for. And since it is a spiritual fight...lookout. I won't play fair.

The 'end time' accounts are wrapped up quite nicely by Jesus in many places, Matt. 25 for example. In that some might see again, that the "end time" really is about the 'end' of the devil and his messengers. The difficulty in finding understandings is because "their invisible world and powers" are overlaid upon the flesh, so it's personally problematic to peer into these matters. One of the "rules" of the game is to be honest to the disclosures and discourses of scripture, in order to see into the room. Dishonesty won't and can't get there, even if it were plainly stated. If, for example, you try to point to any christian, that they are sinners, they'll agree for the most part. BUT, when you show them that 'their sin' is also of the DEVIL (1 John 3:8), they will all, to the last person, buck and kick to no end.

And this is the showing of "resistance parties" operating in them. They can NOT submit to scripture on this matter. In fact it's impossible, because they are not alone in their sins. There is a factual party that is not them, upon their minds that keeps them from submitting, and thusly, from seeing into Revelation or parable/allegory in general. That's how the system of scripture is setup.

What does it stand for?
What does it say?
That is the real issue with the mark.

Here's what the prophecy says about the Mark.

REV 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

REV 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

REV 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

REV 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

REV 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

It's purpose will be to control buying and selling. This makes sense in light of how fiercely loyal people are to materialism. If you take the Mark you will show your loyalty to the Beast simply by trusting his system for your daily bread.

The answer to this problem is in the teachings of Jesus; living by faith in an invisible God who can provide for our needs according to all his various methods if we seek his kingdom first.

Here's what the prophecy says about the Mark.

REV 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

REV 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

REV 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

REV 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

REV 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

It's purpose will be to control buying and selling. This makes sense in light of how fiercely loyal people are to materialism. If you take the Mark you will show your loyalty to the Beast simply by trusting his system for your daily bread.

The answer to this problem is in the teachings of Jesus; living by faith in an invisible God who can provide for our needs according to all his various methods if we seek his kingdom first.
But look at the identifying characteristics of those who issue the mark. How it functions is obvious. But its tied to the beast and its name...and the beast will be known by the war against Christians and by the Parody it makes of Michael's and Israel's name.

War hasn't been declared yet...but I don't think that it will be long.

what buying and selling can be controlled for the poor?!, there are a lot of people in the third world, for example india, that starve living outdoors under canvases/tarpaulins or just on the ground, how could they participate in big business after they can't, simply because they are too poor to make big money, including too benighted to be hired in the world of business, and factually are rather unwanted alive for their government(s), even because of the problem with the demographic crisis, so what high tech mark in their hands, or chips on their foreheads?!

Blessings

How it functions is obvious.

Hi JohnDB. Can I get some clarification from you on this part. By, "how it functions" do you mean the part about how the Mark will be used to control buying and selling?

the beast will be known by the war against Christians

The Beast will be known by more than 1 characteristic. Yup, it will make war with the saints. It will also be responsible for the Mark, which will be used to control buying and selling. It's not a competition between the various aspects of the Beast. What I have observed is that people on this thread have had a very strong aversion to dealing with one specific piece of the prophecy, which just happens to be the piece dealing with the purpose behind the Mark; buying and selling. In other words, the purpose behind the Mark is to control the one thing humans feel mostly strong that they cannot live without. Is that really just coincidence? Obadiah, a leader on this forum says quite plainly that it's ok to love working for money and "all that comes with it". The "all that comes with it" is the stuff that money can buy; material things.

The spiritual aspect of the Mark is hidden behind a seemingly ordinary advance in global banking technology. Because most Christians today see no problem with serving two masters they will not see any problem with taking a microchip in the hand. Like Jesus said to Nicodemus they will not be able to see the Kingdom of Heaven because they have not been born again into a new set of values where people help one another for love rather than payment (John 3:3).

War hasn't been declared yet...but I don't think that it will be long.

Oh yes it has. Jesus declared a war on greed a long time ago. He didn't fluff around with attacking the branches like so many others. He got right to the root; the love of money. Our dependence on materialism. We can't work for both masters at the same time. We will love one and hate the other. He said God is one master and Mammon (money and the things money can buy) is the other master (Matthew 6:24).

what buying and selling can be controlled for the poor?!, there are a lot of people in the third world, for example india, that starve living outdoors under canvases/tarpaulins or just on the ground, how could they participate in big business after they can't, simply because they are too poor to make big money, including too benighted to be hired in the world of business, and factually are rather unwanted alive for their government(s), even because of the problem with the demographic crisis, so what high tech mark in their hands, or chips on their foreheads?!

Hi JCitoL. Thanks for your comments about the poor. The systems of man are not interested in people who have no money. That is the point of money in the first place. If you don't have it then your life has no value. Remember the phrase "earning a living"? It was used recently on this thread and I've seen it used many times in discussions about money. It sounds good on the surface. Earn a living. But because these people only use it to justify their dependence on materialism they don't think through what the philosophy actually means.

How much money must one make to earn the right to live? People who can't (for whatever reason) earn their right to live certainly won't stop those who can. The system will move on regardless, because that is the point of money. It only has purpose when it is being exchanged. If the poor have no money then their life has no value because they are not earning the right to live. You cannot say otherwise without necessitating a problem with the "earning a living" philosophy which money is based on.

Anyway, there will be many programs and incentives for encouraging people to take the microchip in the hand; including those which cater to the low income population. It's likely that, to encourage growth and progress in this area banks, governments and tech companies will not only offer the chip for free (since it's so small it will be incredibly cheap to make) but bonus incentives. In Africa, for example, a mobile money platform was introduced several years ago which allowed even the poorest farmers out in the rural areas to send and receive electronic money (little though it was) across the network.

If a person is so poor that they have no money to necessitate needing a microchip then God bless them for that. Jesus himself said that Heaven belongs to the poor (Luke 6:20).

Hi JCitoL. Thanks for your comments about the poor. The systems of man are not interested in people who have no money. That is the point of money in the first place. If you don't have it then your life has no value. Remember the phrase "earning a living"? It was used recently on this thread and I've seen it used many times in discussions about money. It sounds good on the surface. Earn a living. But because these people only use it to justify their dependence on materialism they don't think through what the philosophy actually means.

How much money must one make to earn the right to live? People who can't (for whatever reason) earn their right to live certainly won't stop those who can. The system will move on regardless, because that is the point of money. It only has purpose when it is being exchanged. If the poor have no money then their life has no value because they are not earning the right to live. You cannot say otherwise without necessitating a problem with the "earning a living" philosophy which money is based on.

Anyway, there will be many programs and incentives for encouraging people to take the microchip in the hand; including those which cater to the low income population. It's likely that, to encourage growth and progress in this area banks, governments and tech companies will not only offer the chip for free (since it's so small it will be incredibly cheap to make) but bonus incentives. In Africa, for example, a mobile money platform was introduced several years ago which allowed even the poorest farmers out in the rural areas to send and receive electronic money (little though it was) across the network.

If a person is so poor that they have no money to necessitate needing a microchip then God bless them for that. Jesus himself said that Heaven belongs to the poor (Luke 6:20).

and what if a certain man has a microchip in his hand, but believes in the true Lord God and is righteous before Him walking blameless in His Commandments, how can the microchip in his hand stop him from believing in the true Lord God and being righteous/blameless before Him as well as from ultimately being saved unto everlasting life in the true Lord God?!

Blessings

and what if a certain man has a microchip in his hand, but believes in the true Lord God and is righteous before Him walking blameless in His Commandments, how can the microchip in his hand stop him from believing in the true Lord God and being righteous/blameless before Him as well as from ultimately being saved unto everlasting life in the true Lord God?!

Hi JCitoL. Ultimately it's up to God to decide what he'll do with each individual. However, the warnings in the Revelation are fairly clear. There is still the possibility that microchip implants will not be the Mark, but the similarity between the two really is too difficult to brush aside any longer.

Think about it. A "mark" in the hand to control buying selling on a global level. This was predicted nearly 2000 years ago when such a thing would have been nearly impossible to believe. Now, global banking IS moving towards a cashless system which will almost certainly result in microchip implants as part of the evolution of this new technology. You can't lose it or forget it at home. All the problems with security and health will eventually be ironed out. People will get used to it as it becomes more and more common.

A "mark" in the hand for buying and selling. I microchip in the hand for buying and selling. It makes no sense to brush this aside, unless, of course, you are dependent on buying/selling. In that case, you have every reason to argue that there is no problem with buying and selling despite the warning in the Revelation and all throughout the NT.

As for what people think of their own relationship with God, remember what Jesus said;

MT 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

MT 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

MT 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Look carefully at verse 22. These people believe they are right with God. They are not atheists. They are not pagans. They call him Lord. They talk about what they believed made them faithful servants. But notice Jesus wasn't upset that they did works. He was upset that they worked iniquity. Only those who DO the will of Jesus will get in. Faithfully promoting the systems of the beast is not doing the will of God, despite whatever goodness these people may believe about their relationship with God.

That is the beauty of the Mark, as evil as it is. There will be no more games. No more masks. If you are faithful to God you will reject the Mark. All the spiritualized speech and religious "god knows my heart" justifications in the world won't change that.

That is the beauty of the Mark, as evil as it is. There will be no more games. No more masks. If you are faithful to God you will reject the Mark. All the spiritualized speech and religious "god knows my heart" justifications in the world won't change that.

Persecution syndrome/complex above.

Similar to Stockholm syndrome, in reverse.

I've encountered quite a few over the years that fell into that mindset, that the mark will be "their time to prove themselves" by saying no, and suffering the consequences of proving themselves, unto their death.

There is not going to be "some bad guy" as the obvious anti-Christ. NOR is there going to be a mark, taken or not, for any believer to "prove" themselves. That's all religious fantasy.

Evil stares us all in the face in the mirror, and everyday in the headlines. God Himself MADE our current system subject to both good and evil, and all of the inhabitants are under that DUAL dictate, regardless of their acceptance of it, or acknowledgments of it.

The "end time" is a wiping away of the "evil" portion of this present REALITY construct, that God Himself made and subjected "all" to. There is not one person on earth that is "entirely good." No, not one.

Hi JCitoL. Ultimately it's up to God to decide what he'll do with each individual. However, the warnings in the Revelation are fairly clear. There is still the possibility that microchip implants will not be the Mark, but the similarity between the two really is too difficult to brush aside any longer.

Think about it. A "mark" in the hand to control buying selling on a global level. This was predicted nearly 2000 years ago when such a thing would have been nearly impossible to believe. Now, global banking IS moving towards a cashless system which will almost certainly result in microchip implants as part of the evolution of this new technology. You can't lose it or forget it at home. All the problems with security and health will eventually be ironed out. People will get used to it as it becomes more and more common.

A "mark" in the hand for buying and selling. I microchip in the hand for buying and selling. It makes no sense to brush this aside, unless, of course, you are dependent on buying/selling. In that case, you have every reason to argue that there is no problem with buying and selling despite the warning in the Revelation and all throughout the NT.

As for what people think of their own relationship with God, remember what Jesus said;

MT 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

MT 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

MT 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Look carefully at verse 22. These people believe they are right with God. They are not atheists. They are not pagans. They call him Lord. They talk about what they believed made them faithful servants. But notice Jesus wasn't upset that they did works. He was upset that they worked iniquity. Only those who DO the will of Jesus will get in. Faithfully promoting the systems of the beast is not doing the will of God, despite whatever goodness these people may believe about their relationship with God.

and which of the ten commandments says "shalt not use/have money"?!, if we will invent our own interpretations and beliefs disesteeming the sound truth, then why do we still waste our time as believers?!, but there is not in vain a right way of exercising faith shown in the biblical scriptures, because the truth of the true God can't be understood by anything, but by right exercise of faith in Him, while the reading is also a weariness of the flesh(Ecclesiastes 12:12), "the letter kills, the Spirit gives life"(2 Corinthians 3:6)

Romans 1:17 "therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."

Blessings

Persecution syndrome/complex above.

Similar to Stockholm syndrome, in reverse.

I've encountered quite a few over the years that fell into that mindset, that the mark will be "their time to prove themselves" by saying no, and suffering the consequences of proving themselves, unto their death.

There is not going to be "some bad guy" as the obvious anti-Christ. NOR is there going to be a mark, taken or not, for any believer to "prove" themselves. That's all religious fantasy.

Evil stares us all in the face in the mirror, and everyday in the headlines. God Himself MADE our current system subject to both good and evil, and all of the inhabitants are under that DUAL dictate, regardless of their acceptance of it, or acknowledgments of it.

The "end time" is a wiping away of the "evil" portion of this present REALITY construct, that God Himself made and subjected "all" to. There is not one person on earth that is "entirely good." No, not one.

What's most significant about this post is that it's a complete dismissal of the issue. Doesn't deal with the prophecy at all.

and which of the ten commandments says "shalt not use/have money"?!, if we will invent our own interpretations and beliefs disesteeming the sound truth, then why do we still waste our time as believers?!, but there is not in vain a right way of exercising faith shown in the biblical scriptures, because the truth of the true God can't be understood by anything, but by right exercise of faith in Him, while the reading is also a weariness of the flesh(Ecclesiastes 12:12), "the letter kills, the Spirit gives life"(2 Corinthians 3:6)

Romans 1:17 "therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."

Blessings

Same here. Doesn't deal with what the prophecy actually says.

What's most significant about this post is that it's a complete dismissal of the issue. Doesn't deal with the prophecy at all.
It deals with it exactly.

It is not some other guy or some system that will stand before our Lord, but us, individually, with our own "evil present" within us.

Whether any person takes a mark, as you see it, or not, we all have "evil present" in our own conscience. There is not going to be one sinless person on this planet standing or not standing to get a mark. No, not one. By not taking a so called "mark" doesn't mean anyone justified evil present or eradicated this fact.

That internal mark of evil present and of an evil conscience is already set upon ALL people. Some are honest about it. Most are not, and can not be. And prefer to "justify" themselves in their entirety where there is no justification available.

By not taking this so called "external mark" the factual needle of having evil present and an evil conscience within is not going to be moved one iota, nor will such actions prove otherwise, to save anyone.

God will be sparing no evil in anyone on the day of Judgment. Most christians are already quite entirely deceived in these matters and have been for a good long while, thinking the whole self of them is squeeky clean, just because they "believe" or that they stand up to or against evil.

That simply isn't the case, except for those already "under" deception.

God in Christ justifies no person's evil. And we all have it, internally, to deal with. No external mark is going to change that fact, one way or another.

The change we look for, at the end, is this one:

Philippians 3:21
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Any "believer" who doesn't take the so called mark and thinks that is going to bail them out, has no clue about the "body" we presently inhabit.

Whether any person takes a mark, as you see it, or not, we all have "evil present" in our own conscience. There is not going to be one sinless person on this planet standing or not standing to get a mark. No, not one. By not taking a so called "mark" doesn't mean anyone justified evil present or eradicated this fact.

This is what I'm talking about. Does't deal with what the prophecy actually says. The prophecy doesn't say anything about any sinless person. It says a mark will be introduced which will be used to control buying and selling. If you choose to take the Mark you will be subjected ot the strongest wrath of God.

Wrath is different from tribulation. Wrath is specifically for the enemies of God whereas God allows all his followers to suffer tribulations. Can you deal with what the prophecy actually says? Buying and selling. Revelation 13:16

Back