Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How's your weather today, where you live?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I appreciate the prayers farouk but I think you may have missed my jest. I work about 10 miles from my home. On a clear, bright, sunny day visibility prevents me from seeing home. I meant it as a humorous comment that I should leave work early because I can't see home due to the extremely light falling snow. Sorry about that.

I appreciate the prayers farouk but I think you may have missed my jest. I work about 10 miles from my home. On a clear, bright, sunny day visibility prevents me from seeing home. I meant it as a humorous comment that I should leave work early because I can't see home due to the extremely light falling snow. Sorry about that.

NP. Blessings.

Rather foggy this morning (big surprise, I know), but clear and somewhat mild weather this afternoon.

Yes, I do like snow. Don't you like it? I hope you like snow, because you seem to have a lot of that stuff where you live.

Yes, I do like snow. Don't you like it? I hope you like snow, because you seem to have a lot of that stuff where you live.

Claudya:

Well, there's plenty of it up here! :) Small wonder that Canadians like to get away, south.

At my age, though, the cold starts to reach places I wish it wouldn't...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back