Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Plane Sight , 9/11 conspiracy theories.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Ah, good ol 9/11 conspiracies. Im sure im probly not the only one who saw the plane hit tower B, and thats enough evidence for me. And ive done my research on some of their conspiracy theories, and i love it when they do experiments that try to make it look like the planes couldnt have caused the collapse, because they just make there own conspiricies look that much more stupid. :tongue Whenever the experiments didnt give them the results they wanted, they threw out the data. I will look at the vid tomorrow though. Theres so many theories, i may not have heard this one. Is it the whole super-thermite joke? Lol. Thermite is used to make sparklers, but its never been used to blow up a building. That was a good one.

Also, not trying to make fun of anyone who actually believes this stuff. If i get ahold of some hard evidence, ill concede. :)

Key word, THEORIES that is all it is.

I will not allow myself to believe that my own countrymen would do this to our own people. I know I know anything is passable but not this. Nope I do not agree at all.

That proof better be like a picture of an american (not a made up one either) holding a stick of dynamite and taping it to the tower walls or something to that affect.

I seen number two hit, and unfortunately my brother was 2 blocks away in a coffee shop when the first one hit. I am completely satisfied this is not a fixed thing, but truly a terrorist attack on our homeland.

How did building 7 come down and nothing hit it. A good orchestrated demolition to get the people on side and invade oil rich nations without out proper investigation. Geopoliticaly set yourself right in amongst that black gold and syphon it out. Dont believe what the government tells us remember WMDs.

Didnt building 7 burn down due to the heat of the ash cloud??? And if our government did it, how come Bin Laden owned it? The planes were hijiacked by radical muslims who then crashed them into the towers. Its a fact. What about the pentagon? All the witnesses saw a plane hit the building. And if it wasnt for the brave people aboard united 93, the White House would have been struck aswell.

well then isnt it odd that all these 9-11 conspiracies are tied to anti-semiticism.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

also, critically think if the structure did fall they way those guys say it did.

and who asked it , if they really asked it.

the conspiricist say that 1146 engineers dont believe the govt but in reality they want an investigation as to the nature of how it fell.

and why if the govt did this would that it spread on the net.also one would think an 'egypt' would happen here as i'm sure the army and all military would protest.

and the entire cabal would have to hide in fear.

think about it from that way.

This 9-11 conspiracy nonsense got old the first time I heard about it.

When a "truther" first tried to tell me that a plane didn't impact the second tower, I told him that I was out in our garage (at work) watching TV when the second plane came flying into the picture, live on TV and impacted the building.

He claimed that such an incident never was broadcast that day, but instead it was manufactured and broadcast - but not until a week later. With intellect like THAT supporting 9-11 conspiracies, I see no reason to even listen anymore.

I do admit that many in D.C. HAVE used the events to enact idiotic and over-reaching laws in response to terrorism. That does not make the terrorist acts conspiracies - it just makes our "servants" in D.C. what they are: Elitist, Lobby-ist controlled traitors to the American people whom they are supposed to be serving.

well then isnt it odd that all these 9-11 conspiracies are tied to anti-semiticism.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I know, pretty sad isn't it..

Eventually, all of the worlds evil will be attributed to Israel and in the time of the end we know that all nations will be against them, but the LORD shall deliver Jacob in that Day..

This 9-11 conspiracy nonsense got old the first time I heard about it.

When a "truther" first tried to tell me that a plane didn't impact the second tower, I told him that I was out in our garage (at work) watching TV when the second plane came flying into the picture, live on TV and impacted the building.

He claimed that such an incident never was broadcast that day, but instead it was manufactured and broadcast - but not until a week later. With intellect like THAT supporting 9-11 conspiracies, I see no reason to even listen anymore.

I do admit that many in D.C. HAVE used the events to enact idiotic and over-reaching laws in response to terrorism. That does not make the terrorist acts conspiracies - it just makes our "servants" in D.C. what they are: Elitist, Lobby-ist controlled traitors to the American people whom they are supposed to be serving.

i was in uniform, at my armory watching the second plane hit.

a day i wont forget.

my favorite,controlled detation! like someone wouldnt notice that persons would be settup that up.

one stick of dynamite place outside or wherever wouldnt do it.

Didnt building 7 burn down due to the heat of the ash cloud???

I'm not a "truther", but I have looked at a few bits of evidence that didn't fall in line with what was told. Bare that in mind when you read the rest of my post. I'm not on any side, just playing "devil's advocate".

Building #7 had superficial fires only. And in the history of steel buildings, none had been brought down due to fires alone. From the building, it began to collapse in the center, falling straight down into its foundation like a controlled implosion. I'm not saying that this is what happened, but it does make me look at it with skepticism.

The Pentagon. I've seen people ask about where the Titanium engines of the plane that was said to have hit the pentagon went, . . . that they were not found. The hole in the side of the building had no wing marks and was inconsistant with an airplane impact.

The field in Pennsylvania. The field showed what appeared to be a hole and wing marks on the ground. Again, no wreckage of significance was taken from the location. Other airline ground impacts left typical debri, . . this one didn't. Also, there was a google earth photo of the area that showed a natural land formation, . . . a short straight ridge [before the "impact"], . . . that was covered over after the event [if you were to search that location today].

As for the towers, I have no idea. It is obvious what happened to them, as I also saw the event happen live, with the 2nd plane hitting the second tower. So, I'm unsure of what actually happened that day. We may never fully know all the events. However, some things seem to not add up.

Again, I'm not a "9/11 truther", but find a few things odd.

Deavonreye, I respect your unbiased opinion, but your questions lead me to questions of my own. For example, how can hundreds of people disappear! There were people who boarded 2 airplanes and they went down in DC and in PA. Where did all those people disappear to? ......There are hundreds of families in mourning..... That part doesn't seem to add up. :confused

This would not surprise me. :sad

ok, theres little wreckage. and the time that would happen was when the two towers were hit and that one wasnt located and then was tracked. also the pentagon was just hit.

birds were in the air.

as an air defender the telltale sign was the fact the tail section went down first

yes its possible that the bird could have nose dived and the tail broke off but then being pressured and the fully loaded where is the bodies?

they should have been all over as they would have been sucked out or thrown out when impacted.

with the heat seeker missiles they look for the heat and then head for the fueselage.the tail is the likeliest place to get hit

can i proove this, no

just state what i know from my stinger missile days as that was what that missile did when fired.

look for the engines and then aim toward the fueselage and hit it to implode the jet

Deavonreye, I respect your unbiased opinion, but your questions lead me to questions of my own. For example, how can hundreds of people disappear! There were people who boarded 2 airplanes and they went down in DC and in PA. Where did all those people disappear to? ......There are hundreds of families in mourning..... That part doesn't seem to add up. :confused

True. And I don't have an answer to that.

is it possible that in self-defense the president ordered the military to attack and take these jets and it was covered up?

this guy makes some points. until you can refute them don't call us nutjobs

i have one question.

if said govt just killed for power and so easily allows it to be on the net.

why hasnt it been worried over protests?

surely if its the the truth and sooooooo obvious then we should be calling for the removal of the entire govt and so forth.

i know many soldiers that if that was what they thought the govt wouldnt be in power much longer

i would have lost friend for greed.

and btw we gave iraq those wmds,

read up on the iran-contra affair and what that was.

That I agree with our Government did take advantage (as usual) of a terrible situation.
But I have yet to find any iron clad proof that this was anything but a terrorist attack on our Country.

i have one question.

if said govt just killed for power and so easily allows it to be on the net.

why hasnt it been worried over protests?

surely if its the the truth and sooooooo obvious then we should be calling for the removal of the entire govt and so forth.

i know many soldiers that if that was what they thought the govt wouldnt be in power much longer

i would have lost friend for greed.

and btw we gave iraq those wmds,

read up on the iran-contra affair and what that was.
the truth is always obvious, just as it is with God

people don't want to believe, even though the evidence exist.

-----

explain to me how the evidence points otherwise

Back