Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Just to let you guys know, I'm a lot happier now (especially since I'm getting a chocolate and peanut butter milkshake really shortly, and jasonc, I'm glad to know that you're alright. When it comes to stress though a lot of times taking a shower, listening to music, and breathing deeply helps me calm down. :) As well as prayers. :pray

Last edited:
I am glad that you are feeling better. Milkshakes are happy times.

I don't get the piglet article. It seems like the critters are better off in their pen than euthanized. If people want to adopt some of them, that's fine. Let the rest of them be. With some of them adopted, there will be plenty of room in the pen for the rest of them.

I am glad that you are feeling better. Milkshakes are happy times.

I don't get the piglet article. It seems like the critters are better off in their pen than euthanized. If people want to adopt some of them, that's fine. Let the rest of them be. With some of them adopted, there will be plenty of room in the pen for the rest of them.
they cant take care of them. that is what they implied.

Euthanizing them is not an improvement of their lot. Train them how to take care of their pets properly, if no one will adopt piggy.
theres probably more to this and the owners will likely face charges. you cant tell me they didn't notice we have a problem. they probably got a complaint and the police got involved

I wonder how the people in Haiti are going these days. I mean, a local community had to live with no roof and walls while they watched a huge football standium being built with there donations. I wonder if they have a roof today.

Back