Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

IS JESUS CHRIST GOD?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Look up in the right hand corner of your post and you will see #134.

It's being talked about because Pipiripi is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and what he is replying with in this thread is from the Book of Mormon they learn from that teaches against the Deity/Trinity.
Think my friend, how can I be a Mormon, and Ellen G White is my prophet? The inspired pen of God? Help me Lord! Have mercy on me!!

Yes, we are the sons of the Most High. Search in the Hebrews book.

i thought Jesus said sons of the Most High do not die, i am pretty sure i am eventually gonna die.

i was thinking more of the sons of the Most High as in angels, like those guys in Psalm 82.

i thought Jesus said sons of the Most High do not die, i am pretty sure i am eventually gonna die.

i was thinking more of the sons of the Most High as in angels, like those guys in Psalm 82.
The angels in heaven didn't sin. But Satan and his demons well and sooner they all die, with the humans that don't obey God.

not sure.

the sons of the Most High, are they gods?
There is only One True God and His Son.
So follow me, God THE FATHER is God and Jesus His Son is also God, but not the God.
Let me explain to you. I am human and my son is also human. A dog is animal and his son is also animal. God is a tittle who you are. Just as human, animal and plant... .

There is only One True God and His Son.
So follow me, God THE FATHER is God and Jesus His Son is also God, but not the God.
Let me explain to you. I am human and my son is also human. A dog is animal and his son is also animal. God is a tittle who you are. Just as human, animal and plant... .
ok
so the sons of the Most High, do you not know if they are gods?

Why you keep repeating the same question? Don't you understand the answer?
but you havent answered. here is a verse that might help:

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them.

are these guys gods?

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them.

are these guys gods?
No, I told you already what or who is God. God is only Jesus and His Father.

are these guys gods?
In this verse it is talking about the angels. Also referred to as the sons of God..

In this verse it is talking about the angels. Also referred to as the sons of God..

the way i always understood it was all angels are sons of the Most High but not all sons of the Most High are angels.

so are angels / sons of the Most High gods?

the way i always understood it was all angels are sons of the Most High but not all sons of the Most High are angels.

so are angels / sons of the Most High gods?
I should be careful with answering. Because. I haven't really studied the topic.
But we saw the verse here calling angels, the sons of God.
It leads to me thinking that they are in a sense gods.
Hard to find a good definition of the word God..
If a God is a creator. Then I don't believe that angels can create.
But I am really not qualified to give a good answer.. sorry..

I should be careful with answering. Because. I haven't really studied the topic.
But we saw the verse here calling angels, the sons of God.
It leads to me thinking that they are in a sense gods.
Hard to find a good definition of the word God..
If a God is a creator. Then I don't believe that angels can create.
But I am really not qualified to give a good answer.. sorry..

i think in the Hebrew elohim had the same meaning as todays usage of god. god has different meanings today, but we use big "G" and little "g" to indicate if we are talking about the Most High or god as in an angel or beings that the nations prayed to.
they way i understand it is there is only one Most High (G-D) but there are many gods. these other gods are lesser beings and serve under the Almighty.

i also believe the term elohim indicates a state of being, of the heavens is a god/godly. of the earth is human.

Back