Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is the vaccine effective?

Is the vaccine effective?

• Yes

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Better than none

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Worse than none

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The problem is your facts aren't facts. You think you know what is going on, but you really don't.

Your last few posts to me show that quite well. Any reasonable person who reads through our latest posts will see that you're clinging to false facts and you won't admit that you're wrong.

That's okay. It's your problem, not mine.

Ciao!
Oh, have you read all my posts?
I'm the one that trusts in Jesus.
I'm the one that tells you all to trust in Jesus and not in the world.
And I'm the one with a problem?
I have a problem because I trust in Jesus?
Then why don't you tell us your version of Christianity.

Reactions: JLB
Oh, have you read all my posts?
I'm the one that trusts in Jesus.
I'm the one that tells you all to trust in Jesus and not in the world.
And I'm the one with a problem?
I have a problem because I trust in Jesus?
Then why don't you tell us your version of Christianity.

I have said what I needed to say to you. All were doing is going in circles. I have also told you that I believe in Jesus, but believing in Jesus doesn't mean to not take a vaccine to protect yourself.

I said easier that Inwas done with this thread. We're just sniping back and forth at each other, so I am goingnto exit stage right and you can once again ignore facts, but this time I am not going to respond. There is no need to as I have said everything that needed to be said, at least by me.

If that is the case, then they will find that more people will die and suffer side effects from COVID than if they just vaccinated.

Suffer side effects from COVID?

Says who?

Less than 1% of unvaccinated get COVID-19.

Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.

— Jesus Christ

JLB

[ACMP=announcement]
This discussion is getting way too personal in its demeanor. Either discuss the topic or thread bans will be imposed.
[/ACMP]

Suffer side effects from COVID?

Says who?
Pretty much everyone who looks at the data. Just a few examples from a quick search:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...th/coronavirus-long-term-effects/art-20490351

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...vid-long-haulers-long-term-effects-of-covid19

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33532785/

https://www.rush.edu/news/5-long-term-effects-covid-19

Less than 1% of unvaccinated get COVID-19.

JLB
The most you can say about that number, is that during a 2 month study, 0.88% of unvaccinated people got COVID. You cannot make that number say more than that. In no way whatsoever can you extrapolate that to any meaningful statistic outside of that study, as though it applies right now, as though only 0.88% of unvaccinated people right now have a chance of getting COVID. This is why the general public should not have unmitigated access to research--because most don't understand the findings of a study and how they might apply outside of it.

Army Doctor Reveals More Soldiers Have Died From the Vaccine Than Died From Covid​

It appears that QAnon is still alive and well. Just from looking at the title and applying reason, I can tell you that that is most likely false. The only way it could be true is if no soldier got COVID, but even then.... By the way, Rumble is not a legitimate source, for anything.

The most you can say about that number, is that during a 2 month study, 0.88% of unvaccinated people got COVID.

This was the study done by the FDA to determine if the vaccine was effective.

From the results of that study they approved the Comirnaty Vaccine.

JLB

It appears that QAnon is still alive and well. Just from looking at the title and applying reason, I can tell you that that is most likely false. The only way it could be true is if no soldier got COVID, but even then.... By the way, Rumble is not a legitimate source, for anything.

So you trust Army Doctors?

The clip is of an Army Doctor stating the statistics she has encountered while serving our country.

Why is this so unbelievable to you?

There is a reason only one vaccine has been approved for use. Many people are dying from taking the other unapproved vaccines.

Why are you wanting to push Americans into taking unapproved vaccines that are killing and injuring Americans?

This doctor is doing her job reporting the facts from her patients, to warn others and save lives.

JLB

Seems like quite a few Medical personnel are getting fired over Vaccine Mandates. Do they know something we don't?

Seems like quite a few Medical personnel are getting fired over Vaccine Mandates. Do they know something we don't?

This is another reason that I still will not support mandated vaccination. I just searched for the percent of healthcare workers unvaccinated and according to a report by Peter Ramjug, dated August 2021, a "study from the Covid States Project, a collaborative effort by researchers from Northeastern, Harvard, Northwestern, and Rutgers" indicated that 27% of healthcare workers were unvaccinated.

In my opinion, if over 1/4th of our healthcare workers are not fully behind these vaccinations, it certainly presents reason for caution.

That's hilarious bro. But these things shouldn't be happening. There's a real virus plannedemic granted so so what's with the oppression of the exact people that we need as a country to help deal with the problem. And it's not just the medical people, it's happening in Firefighters, police...
Just a short bit more than a year ago Trump has the US at Zero dependence on energy. Now look at us.

Here's Trumps grading of the biden administration.

This is another reason that I still will not support mandated vaccination. I just searched for the percent of healthcare workers unvaccinated and according to a report by Peter Ramjug, dated August 2021, a "study from the Covid States Project, a collaborative effort by researchers from Northeastern, Harvard, Northwestern, and Rutgers" indicated that 27% of healthcare workers were unvaccinated.

In my opinion, if over 1/4th of our healthcare workers are not fully behind these vaccinations, it certainly presents reason for caution.

Right. That first video was mainstream media so they put their lie in there that it works out to ,0.050% of the industry, which gave me a hearty laugh. They must be using chinese calculators Lol.

That's hilarious bro. But these things shouldn't be happening.
What things and why not?

There's a real virus plannedemic granted so
There is no "plandemic"; it's a pandemic.

so what's with the oppression of the exact people that we need as a country to help deal with the problem. And it's not just the medical people, it's happening in Firefighters, police...
There is no oppression. They exercised their rights and made the choice to not get vaccinated. So institutions and businesses also have exercised their rights to determine who does and does not come onto their property or work with people who are among the most vulnerable. Besides, the vast majority of health workers and first responders are fully vaxxed, so the question is, why aren't the rest? It's likely because many believe the misinformation that many others believe. Others may have reservations about the vaccines. Either way, it doesn't make sense and shows they lack some critical thinking skills necessary for their work.

The main purpose of their work is to help people, often the most vulnerable in society. However, not getting vaccinated puts others at risk and risks taking care away from the very people who need it most--the people they are supposed to be helping. It makes no sense.

Here's Trumps grading of the biden administration.
I care about Trump's opinion very little.

There is no oppression. They exercised their rights and made the choice to not get vaccinated. So institutions and businesses also have exercised their rights t

Blah Blah Blah...They have a saying. Goes like this...

Don't pea down my back and tell me it's raining!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back