Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Israel at war with Palestine

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That applies to just about every religious group IMO.
True. But Islam produces most of the world's terrorism. It's noticeably more violent than any other religion on earth. What nation that is majority Christian shout "death to [insert country here]" every other day of the week, or invades it's neighbor going house to house executing the families that live there?

True. But Islam produces most of the world's terrorism. It's noticeably more violent than any other religion on earth. What nation that is majority Christian shout "death to [insert country here]" every other day of the week, or invades it's neighbor going house to house executing the families that live there?
That's certainly the case now, but we don't have to go back in time very far to get to a point where the vast, vast majority of atrocities are committed by Christians, oftentimes in the name of Christianity.

But honestly, being a non-religious person myself I'm not really interested in a "which religion is worse" debate.

That's certainly the case now, but we don't have to go back in time very far to get to a point where the vast, vast majority of atrocities are committed by Christians, oftentimes in the name of Christianity.
For sure. I'm not making excuses for the crusades or bombing of abortion clinics.

But honestly, being a non-religious person myself I'm not really interested in a "which religion is worse" debate.
Ah. Are you an atheist then? Agnostic? What compels a non-believer to join a Christian site if not to argue the point?

Ah. Are you an atheist then? Agnostic? What compels a non-believer to join a Christian site if not to argue the point?
I'm best described as an "apatheist". And I'm not really here to discuss religion (that's why you'll rarely, if ever, see me in the sub-forums specifically about religion).

As to why I'm here at CF at all....ugh....that's a very long story that goes back to the early 2000's and the heyday of message boards, and would take me quite a while to tell.

Hi all,

All indications that the end of the times of the Gentiles is close at hand. I don't think God is going to allow the Gentiles to overrun His people again. I'm not making any sure prophecy, but we could be seeing the return of our Lord within the next few years, if this escalates. We'll see. Keep watch. For you know that the day of the return of our Lord will come as a thief in the night.

God bless,
Ted

Back