Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Israel at war with Palestine

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Just another day in the middle-east,I've already heard Nentenyohyo say,....'We are going to settle the score'.Just going to keep playing Tit for Tat.The media companies have found something that will boost their ratings finally,don't watch.

True. But Islam produces most of the world's terrorism. It's noticeably more violent than any other religion on earth. What nation that is majority Christian shout "death to [insert country here]" every other day of the week, or invades it's neighbor going house to house executing the families that live there?
A lot of that came from instsbility in the region and the interference from both the US and the ussr. Plus how the region was divided up post WW2. Toppled democratic/republic countries to put in anti Us/USSR pawns.

Most of Euope and the US was also anti semetic. I'm saying a lot of meddling in the fegion has exacerbated the issue.
Sure. But how is it relevant when you have one side that wishes to commit genocide because of race? The West is being sheltered from the worst of this atrocity. I'm very selective about the footage I post here because it would violate TOS. It's beyond graphic.

The Israelis aren't kidding when they compare it to 9/11. No, as far as I'm concerned, these people are no different than ISIS or any other group that comes into existence as a result of followers of this vile religion that wish to drag us all back to the 7th century.

Sure. But how is it relevant when you have one side that wishes to commit genocide because of race? The West is being sheltered from the worst of this atrocity. I'm very selective about the footage I post here because it would violate TOS. It's beyond graphic.
It's relevant because of how Hamas is able to recruit. Since the divided population of Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip are in a pseudo apartheid state Hamas can r3cruit frustrated youths into the cause. The US won't touch Israel/IDF's nonsense because they are a very valuable ally in the region. It true we are shielded, and neither side comes out good. You have the general populations of Isreal and Palest8ne and then you have the IDF and Hamas. It's complicated because the IDF has done some nasty stuff to people in both the West Bank and Gaza, and Hamas has done horrible stuff to Israel as a whole. Ots a complicated mess.

I'm not pro either side, I tend to favor Israel as a country, but the people on both sides I'm more concerned with.

I don't support terrorism.

It's relevant because of how Hamas is able to recruit. Since the divided population of Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip are in a pseudo apartheid state Hamas can r3cruit frustrated youths into the cause. The US won't touch Israel/IDF's nonsense because they are a very valuable ally in the region. It true we are shielded, and neither side comes out good. You have the general populations of Isreal and Palest8ne and then you have the IDF and Hamas. It's complicated because the IDF has done some nasty stuff to people in both the West Bank and Gaza, and Hamas has done horrible stuff to Israel as a whole. Ots a complicated mess.

I'm not pro either side, I tend to favor Israel as a country, but the people on both sides I'm more concerned with.

I don't support terrorism.
The white lie ,start there.thr arabs could settle for peace .the word Palestine is philistine .that's not nor was it ever an Arab nation but a Greek cousin and think Carthage ,Barcelona as they are cousins to the Phoenicia culture . Sea faring

Egypt has the Gaza strip and lost it to isreal
The west bank was Jordan and the plo tried to take that from Jordan and was crushed by Jordan and then the war with isreal
The area near Syria was also taken in war .none of which isreal started.

The white lie ,start there.thr arabs could settle for peace .the word Palestine is philistine .that's not nor was it ever an Arab nation but a Greek cousin and think Carthage ,Barcelona as they are cousins to the Phoenicia culture . Sea faring
Regardless, there are people in the 2 areas that Israel is trying to push out and the people live in a pseudo apartheid state. I d9nt support Hamas, I'm just saying that Israel the government isn't helping to slow Hamas recruitment.

Regardless, there are people in the 2 areas that Israel is trying to push out and the people live in a pseudo apartheid state. I d9nt support Hamas, I'm just saying that Israel the government isn't helping to slow Hamas recruitment.
The man arafat look him up.he took money for his own back pocket .it's common with arabs in their tribal ways. The hashemite family rules both Syria and Jordan and they put their family in power and ruled over their subjects .

Palenstine does that too itself .if my goal was to treat an Arab as a you say why would I build and maintain utilities for them ?

Don't treat potable water and see how fast it becomes deadly .

Seems the easy way to clear the land would be to simply deny them water . Yet isreal doesn't .I'm not saying that isreal is perfect and the grey area of settlements in Gaza etc . That's a debate they have .I'm not up to snuff on that .I just know how Muslims act in general. They just have a broken culture which the west doesn't get and in part excarbated over oil.,and Russia who props up there cronies for oil .

The man arafat look him up.he took money for his own back pocket .it's common with arabs in their tribal ways. The hashemite family rules both Syria and Jordan and they put their family in power and ruled over their subjects .

Palenstine does that too itself .if my goal was to treat an Arab as a you say why would I build and maintain utilities for them ?

Don't treat potable water and see how fast it becomes deadly .

I'm not defending Arafat. I'm saying that the Apartheid state doesn't help Israel.

I just have compassion for all the innocent people who get caught up in all the BS, i dont care what side they live. Most people probably just want to live there daily lives in peace, but sadly there is always extreme psychopaths who want a fight and ruin it for everyone else.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back