Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

It is coming!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This in no way makes you equal to God or authorizes you to speak for Him on things that are contrary to scripture. No where does scripture say that you are Christ. This is false doctrine.

Friend everything that is under the whole heavens is mine. What ever is the fathers is mine for if his spirit dwell in me n if his spirit dwells in his people then all are yours n ye are Christ n Christ is gods

N what ever god commands me to speak that I speak.

For I am the messenger of The Lord of host yea all of his saints are his messengers

So why are u so offended

Last edited:
Friend everything that is under the whole heavens is mine. What ever is the fathers is mine for if his spirit dwell in me n if his spirit dwells in his people then all are yours n ye are Christ n Christ is gods
Mat 24:23 ESV: Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it.

Mat 24:23 ESV: Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it.

Read that post. Did I say christ is here or there? Did I say Christ is in a certain place? Yea did I even give a date when god was coming back?

Or did I tell u the season? Did itell U wat to watch for? Tell me? What did I tell u all?

Last edited:
Read that post. Did I say christ is here or there? Did I say Christ is in a certain place? Yea did I even give a date when god was coming back?

Or did I tell u the season? Did itell U wat to watch for? Tell me? What did I tell u all?
You claimed you are Christ. That's simply not true. A Christian is a follower of Christ, but not Christ himself. You are in serious error when you claim that you are Christ, and that puts everything else you say in suspicion, "whether u like it or not."

You claimed you are Christ. That's simply not true. A Christian is a follower of Christ, but not Christ himself. You are in serious error when you claim that you are Christ, and that puts everything else you say in suspicion, "whether u like it or not."
I never said I was the Christ

I said the words I spoke are the words of god

N don't u know all of the saints are apart if the body of Christ? Each having there own part. As the flesh have body parts so does the body of Christ . Each give a man receives is a body part of Christ.

Some get miracles some prophecy some knowledge some tongues

I and Christ are one because if his spirit dwell in me n the gift which he gave me was given to me then I'm apart of his body that makes the Elect n Christ equal

Don't u know what ever evil u do to me n the saints u do to Christ n what ever good u do to me n the saints u do to Christ?

Yea I say the least of the brethren if u do evil to them u do evil to Christ

Many poor men are Christ if a man do evil to one of them because they homeless they did evil to god n if any man did good to them they did good to Christ

I never said I was the Christ
Actually you did.
What ever is the fathers is mine for if his spirit dwell in me n if his spirit dwells in his people then all are yours n ye are Christ..
If that's not what you meant, it would be a good idea to check your English and maybe stop trying to use fancy Old English words and stop using strange contractions such as "n" so that you can be better understood.

None of this gives you any authority to simply say whatever you want and claim that it is actually God saying it. You are not God or Christ.

U don't have to like what I say n if u think it's not from god then it won't come to pass

But in your heart u know if it comes it was from god . Besides it's written if the thing which the prophet spoke doesn't come then u know I have not sent him

But if it comes it was the mouth of god who spoke it

U don't have to like me but u can't choose who god gives his spirit to. Or give a certisn gift to.

But know all I said will come because it was the mouth if god who spoke to me n through me

Last edited:
Actually you did.
If that's not what you meant, it would be a good idea to check your English and maybe stop trying to use fancy Old English words and stop using strange contractions such as "n" so that you can be better understood.

Have eyes but see not? Have ears but understand not? So why u don't understand

If the spirit dwells in a man n his sins be forgiven n a new heart given that all is yours and you are Christ and Christ is gods

Themessengeroftruth, we are to preach the gospel the good news Christ died in our place.
What i see in your posts is a fascination with yourself and your search for some antichrist.
We here are Gods kids ... most of us know the Scripture .. Maybe your message is for the outside world...

Themessengeroftruth, we are to preach the gospel the good news Christ died in our place.
What i see in your posts is a fascination with yourself and your search for some antichrist.
We here are Gods kids ... most of us know the Scripture .. Maybe your message is for the outside world...

Reba not no fascination with my self.

It's not for my search for some anti Christ it's for the doing of gods will

So that u and you that's reading this n you that are viewing this post it's for your sakes .

So that u don't die . U want me to preach peace? When the word of The Lord for this time is no peace.

Yea make it through the storm n you will be in everlasting peace.

It is day of trouble n of trampling down by The Lord your god as it is written .

I'm preaching to save souls.
Don't u know any man that dies for Christ will rise with Christ?

Reba u Christian Right?
Your brothers are being slaughtered in the east. U gone preach peace to them? Preach peace knowing that they didn't die in vain

N that same sword that is upon them is coming to your country to your city n to your house Reba n yet not just yours but mines also

These are the days of vengeance .

Make it through then u will be in peace forever

For the little horn has risen n the anti Christ is upon us.

My friends in Nigeria crying out to god because of the sword that is upon their land .

My brethren in the east crying out for the evil that the little horn is doing.

They all strong . They all being killed for their god rather than worship baghdadi god. And all of them will rise up . Seek to be like them Reba work to be like them. So u know your slot in heAven is secure

I think the people in my nation is in a lala land. The church here has this one side belief about Christ. That jesus is merciful n god will bring no evil upon us.

Friends this is not true yes god is merciful n his mercies are great but let me for warn u , The Lord anger is a fire that can't be quench n god will bring evil upon us for the multitude of our inequities.

Don't think god is alil gurl who u can say sorry to n he will forgive u without judgment. Yes god will forgive u n he will pardon your sins so u don't go into hell fire but god will beat u with a rod of afflictions and persecutions for the multitude of out inequity .

Don't think god won't destroy a great nation when his anger comes up I tell u

The instant The Lord decides to pluck up a nation that nation is plucked no matter how great it is.

Remember that city babylon the great .

Remember do not forget god doesn't say fear him for no reason he has a reason why he says these things .

I think American people think nothing can happen to them, I think they think they better than other nations n they can't fall

Woe woe woe tothem that think this for I'm tellin u this day let the city if Konkani be a sign for America has only two fates

It will either worship baghdadi n his god or be destroyed by him. Just like Kobani was destroyed for the resistant of the Kurds to give their city to isis

That is the fate of many nations for all nations shall bow to him except 3

It's really true that history repeats itself I guess. When Hitler was in power these so called "prophets" were saying the exact same thing about him. But what happened? They said it about Stalin too. Many of the Russian prime ministers were "prophesied" to be the antichrist by these self proclaimed "prophets" that claimed God spoke directly to them with information that He gave to them only. But Themessengeroftruth hasn't even been around long enough to remember when the "prophets" said Henry Kissinger was the antichrist! Yet he's saying the same things about the current bad guy as was said about all those who came before and thinks he knows it all and speaks directly for God. It's just the same old story. Will it turn out to be right? Who knows. If people keep claiming every bad guy is the antichrist, some day one of them might guess right.

Last edited:
It's really true that history repeats itself I guess. When Hitler was in power these so called "prophets" were saying the exact same thing about him. But what happened? They said it about Stalin too. Many of the Russian prime ministers were "prophesied" to be the antichrist by these self proclaimed "profits" that claimed God spoke directly to them with information that He gave to them only. But Themessengeroftruth hasn't even been around long enough to remember when the "prophets" said Henry Kissinger was the antichrist! Yet he's saying the same things about the current bad guy as was said about all those who came before and thinks he knows it all and speaks directly for God. It's just the same old story. Will it turn out to be right? Who knows. If people keep claiming every bad guy is the antichrist, some day one of them might guess right.

It's written in the last days they shall say where is the promise of his coming.

N hitler could not be him because he didn't start off as a king without a kingdom.

When u see the mark of the beast that's how u will know if baghdadi is him or not.

For there has never been in all history a time when the mark of the beast was in power

So watch for that

As I said, eventually someone will guess right.
And there still isn't.

Well now u know what to watch for.

And when it comes u know not to take it n if you can't escape prepare to die for your god.

This is the reason why it's told to u before it happens so u will know what to do when u see it so u can live forever

Baghdadi didn't start out as a king without a kingdom either. He is merely a man, and a man can die. He & his murdering thugs do not have control of 3 countries; they occupy parts of those countries. And they will eventually be destroyed.

Radical Muslims are already in the US. Many have already been arrested; many more await.

No one here at CFnet is turning a blind eye to the world situation. We each know we must be prepared daily, in case that particular day happens to be the last day of breath we have on the earth. This is what our Lord tells us to do, so this is what we do. And we do this not out of some abstract fear. Indeed, no. We do this because we love our Lord and are faithful to Him.

But I'm warning u n listen to me Obadiah

Before the mark comes u gonna hear about a man doing great miracles.

Do not take heed to his miracles u gonna hear about it on the news in te coming days

That guy is the real danger because of his miracles a lot of people gonna be fooled don't be one of them .

If there is one thing out of all thing s I said I would remember this because that mans miracles is gonna be so great the whole world gonna be deceived n worship baghdadi n ALSo he is the man he sets the mark for baghdadis sake

This is the reason it's told to u before because unless u firmly gods elect because of that mans miracles many will fall away.

N what ever spoken was not me but him that's in me he warned u through me n search the scriptures n see

Baghdadi didn't start out as a king without a kingdom either. He is merely a man, and a man can die. He & his murdering thugs do not have control of 3 countries; they occupy parts of those countries. And they will eventually be destroyed.

Radical Muslims are already in the US. Many have already been arrested; many more await.

No one here at CFnet is turning a blind eye to the world situation. We each know we must be prepared daily, in case that particular day happens to be the last day of breath we have on the earth. This is what our Lord tells us to do, so this is what we do. And we do this not out of some abstract fear. Indeed, no. We do this because we love our Lord and are faithful to Him.

Baghdadi is born a man but he did star off as a king with out a kingdom that is what he is now. Baghdadi is a king but he doesn't rule any kingdom he is not president of any land neither is he prime minister of any land nor is he king of any LANd yet he commands a multitude of people who can't be numbered n he has followers in every nation even America .

In so much one would say when it comes to influence he is greater than out own president would u agree

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back