Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Japanese Thread!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Oh wow, congratulations! Is this your first visit? Do you know what areas you are going to see?

Let us know if there's any language help we can give you. Angel-san and I are practically experts.
LOL I'm no expert :) Youre the best teacher here!

I have been to the JKA hombu dojo, but the symbol has nothing to do with that. Angel-san, did you mean "Samurai"?

I could listen to people speak Japanese all day (even though I understand very little). The language sounds so awesome. Would love to learn more.

...And the answer is: my name! That is my surname in old Japanese characters. All Japanese have at least one "hanko" stamp, which is registered and used on legal documents the way we use signatures. Mine is actually not registered, as I've never needed to stamp anything officially. I had it made for me the very first time I stayed in Tokyo.

KEEP%20CALM.jpg

The number 4 taboo is because in Japanese, the main way to say 4 is "shi" (pronounced shee). This is the same way to say "death".

I did not know you could buy a car from a vending machine. I've seen almost everything else.

Last edited:
What happened to all the konichiwas?

Konichiwa to all san's. Angel-san. Kevin-san. And all san's.

Last edited:
Back