Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Jaw pain

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The pain isn't as strong today. There is irritation in my tooth, but the pain is not pulsing and it goes away faster. Still hurts, but not nearly as bad.

If it's a cracker, pain can come and go as the fissure joggles (is that a word?). I had a cracked tooth for over 10 years before I finally had it yanked.

I was thinking of how you have chronic pain, KevinK, th1b.taylor
My Jaw pain was so awful thurs and friday.
It made me think, what if I went through what they go through and experience this pain constantly? It would be NO fun.
How can I pray for you in that regard? It's got to be so difficult. :sad

I was thinking of how you have chronic pain, KevinK, th1b.taylor
My Jaw pain was so awful thurs and friday.
It made me think, what if I went through what they go through and experience this pain constantly? It would be NO fun.
How can I pray for you in that regard? It's got to be so difficult. :sad
Not so much after a couple of years. I heard all my young years how pain was a matter of mind over matter from my WWII and Korea Veteran dad because he worked in pain every day until he broke his back. He worked at never thinking about the pain and I do the same thing. Better than 95% of the time I am in control of it and I don't believe it can get much better than that before I pass over. and I always try to remember what God has done for me and what He is doing with me and I know I'm all good.

Please pray that I endure and glorify God, that is my life goal. And praise God for your consideration.

Good News!

Firstly, after a day of taking the antibiotic my pain is almost completely gone! My tooth is throbbing, but not ..hazardous.

Two, if we can't go on vacation this last week of the month, we can move the days already paid to another date.

Three, we can reschedule the horseback riding if we need to.

I found this out talking with Matt's parents. It's a weight off my chest.

I appreciate everyone's prayers. I love you guys.

Good News!

Firstly, after a day of taking the antibiotic my pain is almost completely gone! My tooth is throbbing, but not ..hazardous.

Two, if we can't go on vacation this last week of the month, we can move the days already paid to another date.

that is all great news.

Good News!

We love ya also, hope all works out for you.

After my appointment tomorrow at the Dentist I am SO eating Chinese food
(that is, after the numbing stuff wears off.) For the past three days my majority of food has been liqiud.

We'll all keep you in prayer. I know how bad tooth problems can hurt. I have bad teeth. Part of my heredity I'm told. I can't even remember how many root canals I've had. I think every tooth I still have that's not missing yet is because it's had it's nerve removed and a crown put on top. And those aren't even permanent. Eventually the whole tooth just falls apart. So I can sure relate!

Back