Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Judgment day UNFAIR

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Heaven will be a good place to be if God get rid off the stupid Judgment.
Judgment is a unfair treatment to the innocent, and it should be banned from heaven.

another unwelcome thing is the talk of End of times , and the Doom and gloom chat, really when christains talk like that they gone gophic.
and when christ comes Your life ends which is very sad to know.

I been wondering Do we have to sing and sing in heaven?
I'm crappy singer, yes I can't sing, is there other things in heaven to do
besides singing all the time in his glory?

Judgment is a unfair treatment to the innocent, and it should be banned from heaven.
Well, no one gets to heaven unless they pass judgment, so it won't be in heaven. And God is just so everyone will be treated fairly.

SkyKing said:
another unwelcome thing is the talk of End of times , and the Doom and gloom chat, really when christains talk like that they gone gophic.
It isn't all doom and gloom. For some it may be and all Christians should ponder and consider all that the Bible says, but our focus should be on Christ and his kingdom.

SkyKing said:
No one really knows what will go on in heaven but it would be hard to imagine heaven without singing praise to God at least once in a while. I imagine that heaven will be a lot like now, just better in the ways the Bible says it will be--Earth how it was meant to be. But that is only speculation.

You post up better advice than God's Word you think?:screwloose And it say's that you are a Christian.:thumbsup You best look & 'see' that your [posting] does not come across as such to some!:study

--Elijah

If you accept Jesus Christ then you dont have to worry about judgement. God is not unfair and the bible tells us that, therefore his judgement is not unfair and is just. Also as far as singing we will be transformed so if you are mentally handicapped or just cant plain sing, you can be reassured that you will have amazing capabilities while in your new body in heaven. We are in an earthly body now that tires out, that gets sick, etc. In heaven we dont have to worry about any of that anymore. Its hard to imagine but thats what it will be like. Its also hard to imagine the thought of what heaven will be like but its only because we have known being on earth our whole lives from when we were born untill the time we die or when Jesus returns. The bible tells us not to compare the things of this world to the glory to come. Heaven should far exceed our best days ever lived on earth as hard as it is to comprehend. Also I just want to finalize in regards to your post about why God doesnt just make it heaven without judgement. Well at one point it used to be, but Satan rebelled and tried to become greater than God himself. That is why evil reigns and God has judgement. Judgement was never meant for us, but for Satan and his angels, however those who reject Christ will get tossed in there with Satan and his angels. So those living right now have the option as the angels did a long time ago, where they can choose God, or choose to follow Satan and judgement is reserved for those who choose the latter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, Judgement isn't that hard to get around, just go to Christ. It's a choice, not so "unfair" decision. You make the conscious decision whether or not you will go to Heaven or Hell. If you pick Hell it ain't my fault and it doesn't mean the world is going to stop and weep for your poor decision.

Heck, literally, everyone will soon just forget all about the Hell-bound because they will be having one hell of a time in Heaven :thumbsup

If you know how God feels about you , it is best to walk away from God's harsh judgement and say God you hate me, .

along time ago I did something that no one has never done before.
the judge in court ask to talk in court about my actions
knowing I never done anything wrong, I knew how I feel strongly againist jugment. no matter how many times that ask me to speak i remain slient,
than i was dismis from court.

so I have reason to face judment for some thing I never did in my life.
I shall not answer him because I'm not for his judgment.
God should keep his harsh judgment for Killers , perverts, child abusers, criminals.

as for this sinner thing
If wasn't for Adam and eve screawing things up we won't be in this mess.
it's like that stupid company rule> When 1 screaws up on the job, everyone suffers . UNFAIR!

THE HECK with God's harsh judgment leave innocent alone God..

Wow, dude you've got some serious issues here. I'll pray for you.

As for God's judgement being unfair, I'm not entirely certain how you've come to the that conclusion.
Would you be happy letting a child molester into your house with your kids? No, you wouldn't allow that. In the same way, God doesn't allow anyone who hasn't been washed clean by Jesus' blood into his house, Heaven. God sent Jesus to die on the cross for all our sins, and when we accept that and become Christians those sins are forgiven and we are adopted into God's family. This is open to everyone, so everyone has the opportunity to be saved from God's righteous judgement. It's not God's fault some people deliberately choose Hell when rejecting Christ, they've had the opportunity to accept Christ every second of their lives.

You say:
SkyKing51 said:
"If you know how God feels about you , it is best to walk away from God's harsh judgement and say God you hate me,"
but how do you come to that conclusion?
It says in the Bible "For he so loved the world that he sent his only Son"...
I know how God feels about us, he loves us; that's why he sent Jesus to give everyone the opportunity to love him in return and be saved his judgement.

I'm praying for you, bro.

Re: Judgment day UNFAIR<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SkyKing 51

You post up better advice than God's Word you think?:screwloose And it say's that you are a Christian.:thumbsup You best look & 'see' that your [posting] does not come across as such to some!:study

--Elijah<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

_________

Elijah again: The original post made a [JUDGEMENT!] But actually that is what life is ALL ABOUT. Moment by moment JUDGEMENTS. Good or Bad, Follow God or satan. Eph. 6:12

We are FORWARNED by the Truth from God's WORD from start to FINISH what these WORKING JUDGEMENTS OF OURS WILL END AS!

And the FREE CHOICE IS OURS TO MAKE! Eze. 18:32 + verses 23-25!
And ones 'personal' Judgement?? It is their [DECISION] to make! Eze. 33:11! 'For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saieth the Lord: [wherefore turn yourselves,] and live ye.' Eze, 18:32

All Mankind were created with constant [DESIRE] to do as God DIRECTED, yet with the freedom of choice to go the other direction! (from perfect babes into full mature Obedient Saints! Heb. 5 + Heb. 6) There was No man that did not have God creating him as such.

The preflood ones even had 120 years of Noah's preaching along with the STRIVING'S OF THE HOLY GHOST. God gave this length of time to CHOOSE YOUR FATE & OWN JUDGEMENT!

And the above time? That does not mean that you have 120 years of MATURE TIME to choose. But only that the Godhead let sin go on that long before they stepped in to remove the problem! When God has done all that They can do, and you reach the point of full MATURITY, He gives just a very little more time to FINISH the Maturity as GOOD or bad. And even what follow's is the LAST RESORT OF LOVE!

See Lev. 16 on the day of Attonement representing Christ LAST WORK for [ALL OF MANKIND]. (note ibid 14 + 19 'Seven Times', and then chapter 17:7-9's CUT OFF for all individual judgement to be made, and Matt. 25:10's CLOSED DOOR, along with Dan. 12:1-4)

But that is to deep for most here? So let just make it VERY SIMPLE for SkyKing's post? SkyKing??:thumbsup
OK: Lets take him way up on the top of life's daily JUDGEMENTS in an rhetorical setting of us all being on top of a 300ft. water tower! And we are WARNED NOT TO FALL OFF by God. But from Adam on we ALL DISOBEY and make the FATAL JUDGEMENT CALL. What happens when we get to the BOTTOM? [BIG RED BLOBB]

Then we find a way out of this first death by once again a JUDGEMENT CALL freely given us by God. IF WE WILL? And what does one do with this Acts 5:32 FREE CHOICE? Re/read Matt. 7 + Rev. 17:1-5 Mr. King for who you blame!

--Elijah

Hmmm... For those saying we can get around judgement, if I understood you right, I can't help but disagree.

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
(Romans 14:10)

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
(2 Cor. 5:10)

Just sayin'... :)

Blessings...

Would you be going to hell for some thing you didn't do in life.
Were not perfect here on earth that's God's fault the way he made us.

Remain silent ol lord and step down from the seat of judgment.
No one has the right to judge the innocent not even God has no right to judge the innocent.

Would you be going to hell for some thing you didn't do in life.
Were not perfect here on earth that's God's fault the way he made us.

Remain silent ol lord and step down from the seat of judgment.
No one has the right to judge the innocent not even God has no right to judge the innocent.
Adullam has a good point: You don't want God to judge you but you think you have the right to judge God? Do you really think you, or anyone else, is innocent in the eyes of the perfect and holy God?

You are judging God using the world's understanding and view of innocence. Before you go further, I would suggest you do a serious study on holiness, how it pertains to God, and then define innocence from God's point of view and see how we compare.

Maybe try thinking of it this way...saying "yes" to Christ means more than saying "yes" to heaven and "no" to hell (although that's definitely a plus). It means saying "yes" to Truth, Beauty, Goodness, Holiness, and Wholeness; it means accepting your proper place as a human being in the right kind of relationship with his creator.

I couldn't understand what exactly happened to make you feel like God is harsh, unfair, and judgmental, but you should probably chill out a little and realize: its not about you, its about God. Luckily, if you say yes to God, He'll bless you in ways that you can't even imagine. I don't mean you'll win the lottery, but your life will have more meaning and you won't live with such hatred and angst (I can sense that much through your posts).

I'll pray for you. I hope God moves upon your heart so you can see that He is Good, Merciful, and Just and Love.

Wow, dude you've got some serious issues here. I'll pray for you.

As for God's judgement being unfair, I'm not entirely certain how you've come to the that conclusion.
Would you be happy letting a child molester into your house with your kids? No, you wouldn't allow that. In the same way, God doesn't allow anyone who hasn't been washed clean by Jesus' blood into his house, Heaven. God sent Jesus to die on the cross for all our sins, and when we accept that and become Christians those sins are forgiven and we are adopted into God's family. This is open to everyone, so everyone has the opportunity to be saved from God's righteous judgement. It's not God's fault some people deliberately choose Hell when rejecting Christ, they've had the opportunity to accept Christ every second of their lives.

You say:

but how do you come to that conclusion?
It says in the Bible "For he so loved the world that he sent his only Son"...
I know how God feels about us, he loves us; that's why he sent Jesus to give everyone the opportunity to love him in return and be saved his judgement.

I'm praying for you, bro.

Agreed..

In the bible Revations
God 's most revenage on man kind.
Evil will crushed , but if the goverment is evil does that mean other are ?

2nd coming of christ.
everyone will die ,children adults teens animals, insects fish .
No earth, No life, nothing.
and your be in spirit realm ,

But there is no judgment on God
God tells every one in bible that he can get mean and angry, hateful.
he gets jeaous, and take revenage.
God admits to his actions.

But I just think it unfair you work and you enjoy life
and suddenly you have been K.O by god and facing judgment for some thing you didn't do.
your in a place where there is no food or drink there no fun
and all there is harsh judgment.
God the almighty enity , what are you being judge for.
You are going to be judged for paying your bill buying food
working and having a family, raiseyour kids right, your being judged for going to church and he will most question your faith

I can't judge god but I see a big question mark on him. ????

Calm down ol God do not pass faulse judgment on those who do no sin.

2nd coming of christ.
everyone will die ,children adults teens animals, insects fish .
No earth, No life, nothing.
and your be in spirit realm ,
Where do you get this from? This is far from correct.

SkyKing said:
But there is no judgment on God
God tells every one in bible that he can get mean and angry, hateful.
he gets jeaous, and take revenage.
God admits to his actions.
He is God and you need to address his holiness and how that relates to us.

SkyKing said:
I can't judge god but I see a big question mark on him. ????
But you are judging him.

SkyKing said:
Calm down ol God do not pass faulse judgment on those who do no sin.
1Jn 1:6 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
1Jn 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
1Jn 1:8 If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jn 1:10 If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. (ESV)

You seem to know little of the Bible and Christianity. I strongly suggest you engage people here and seriously study the Bible as many of your conclusions are not based on what the Bible teaches.

only sinners that dont repent die in the final judgment. and that is primarily for those in jerusalem as he comes to rescue jerusalem. some die in other vial judgments but not all men die. that is if one accepts the millenium. some do survive and live under the start of the physical reign of the lord on the earth from jerusalem.

they then can repent and decide what they want eternal damnation or life. as is the case with all sinners now.

Sky who do you judge to be innocent?

Innocent meaning
Not commiting any crimes
Not going out killing people
not burning house or churches.

But if God thinks were all sinners because of Adam and eve
and what the goverment thinks than we all not be in heaven we all are going to hell
because God don't loves us.

If some one says on to you, Your a sinner you are born out of sin...
that person is going out and saying your killer, you commit crimes, you rob banks
Your a sinner because of 2 stupid people done stupid thing a long time ago
and now were being judged for that , That's shame and waste.

Innocent meaning
Not commiting any crimes
Not going out killing people
not burning house or churches.

But if God thinks were all sinners because of Adam and eve
and what the goverment thinks than we all not be in heaven we all are going to hell
because God don't loves us.

If some one says on to you, Your a sinner you are born out of sin...
that person is going out and saying your killer, you commit crimes, you rob banks
Your a sinner because of 2 stupid people done stupid thing a long time ago
and now were being judged for that , That's shame and waste.

well why we should we in america pay for what the goverment does when they waste money and borrow. that isnt fair. my retirment funds drop when inflation goes up because some poor welfare program needs funding or whatever.

i didnt loose my job or get a girl pregnant and fail to pay child support why should i have to pay for them?

its not fair!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back